You are Stranded On Earth... will you be able to survive on this planet?
You are stranded on earth… but not like normal… Earth is a wasteland….
Try to survive by using you skills and leftover wreckage…
You Will have a unique experience while you go through the progression, the map offers many things to explore as well as a vast wasteland.
This modpack is made for twitch streamers who want a long pack and people who want to have fun.
How to get new quests – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2qMrpaH59E&edit=vd
Get your Curse Stranded On Earth Server Hosting here Today!
Why choose StickyPiston?
We’re a managed Minecraft hosting service, meaning we’ll always take care of the technical tasks, backups, updates and problem-solving so you don’t have to worry.
If you’re still not convinced, try out a free trial of Stranded On Earth right now for 24 hours: Start my FREE Trial. Need more proof? Take advantage of our 14-day Moneyback guarantee on all server orders.
Remember our library contains hundreds of Modpacks, Maps & Adventures and the latest Minecraft JAVA edition versions too. You can send us a Support Ticket any time with questions or feedback.
Order today and conquer Stranded On Earth with your friends!
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Stranded On Earth Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Stranded On Earth Instructions
How to reset and change the Stranded on Earth map
Map reset script
Using this script you can manually reset your Stranded on Earth map and start over with the pack on a fresh new world
Running the script
Run the script by opening your Multicraft panel and clicking on “Console” on the left-hand side. You can then enter the command into the text box and hit “enter” or “send” to execute it.
The command for resetting Stranded on Earth is as follows:
Reset and Delete old map
builtin:script resetmap -d EASYMODE
Reset and Back-up old map
builtin:script resetmap -b EASYMODE
With the “-d|-b” being a choice of one option and EASYMODE being the name of your new map type.
The two options of “-d” and “-b” will decide what happens to your existing world.
“-d” will delete the world and not keep a back-up of it.
“-b” will create a back-up of your existing world and save it as a .zip folder on your server.
If you are having problems with Stranded On Earth contact support.
Stranded On Earth Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Stranded On Earth minecraft server modpack.
- The Beneath (by Shinoow)
- Better Questing – Standard Expansion (by Funwayguy)
- Simply Jetpacks 2 (by Tomson124)
- Sync (by iChun)
- TATW (by Aroma1997)
- Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo)
- EnderCore (by tterrag1098)
- RFTools (by McJty)
- Mekanism Generators (by aidancbrady)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- ezWastelands (by EzTerry)
- CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- FTBLib (by FTB)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- Hardcore Wither (by thor12022)
- JAOPCASingularities (by TheLMiffy1111)
- Tough As Nails (by Glitchfiend)
- Better Questing (by Funwayguy)
- Hammer Core (by apengu_)
- Immersive Engineering (by BluSunrize)
- Reborn Core (by modmuss50)
- Moar Tinkers (by Bartz24)
- iChunUtil (by iChun)
- Refined Storage (by raoulvdberge)
- Better Builder’s Wands (by Portablejim)
- Tough Expansion (by TheRealp455w0rd)
- Redstone Arsenal (by TeamCoFH)
- ProjectE (by sinkillerj)
- Aether Legacy (by 115kino)
- Tinkers’ Tool Leveling (by bonusboni)
- MineTweaker RecipeMaker (by DoubleDoorDevelopment)
- Simple Void World (by modmuss50)
- JAOPCA (by TheLMiffy1111)
- CoFH Core (by TeamCoFH)
- Mekanism Tools (by aidancbrady)
- Custom Stuff 3 (by CubeX2)
- Gobble Core (by turkey2349)
- Mapwriter 2 (by VectronDiablon)
- RFTools Dimensions (by McJty)
- CraftTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Thermal Foundation (by TeamCoFH)
- The One Probe (by McJty)
- Refined Exchange (by Bartz24)
- Random Things (by lumien231)
- Ore Excavation (by Funwayguy)
- Ex Compressum (by BlayTheNinth)
- Baconators (by Baijson)
- Iron Chests (by progwml6)
- Refined Avaritia (by ExpensiveKoala)
- p455w0rd’s Things (by TheRealp455w0rd)
- Solar Flux Reborn (by apengu_)
- p455w0rd’s Library (by TheRealp455w0rd)
- Aroma1997Core (by Aroma1997)
- Thermal Dynamics (by TeamCoFH)
- Hardcore Map Reset (by modmuss50)
- CompatLayer (by McJty)
- YABBA (by LatvianModder)
- Wireless Crafting Grid (by TheRealp455w0rd)
- Default World Generator (port) (by EzTerry)
- Immersive Craft (by McJty)
- Lockdown (by TheAdubbz)
- Tree Growing Simulator (by tterrag1098)
- Applied Energistics 2 (by AlgorithmX2)
- MineMenu (by dmillerw)
- Thermal Expansion (by TeamCoFH)
- XNet (by McJty)
- Extra Utilities (by RWTema)
- FTB Tweaks (by FTB)
- Refined Relocation 2 (by BlayTheNinth)
- MCMultiPart (by amadornes)
- McJtyLib (by McJty)
- RFTools Control (by McJty)
- Ex Nihilo Omnia (by Raven2396)
- Aroma1997s Dimensional World (by Aroma1997)
- Mekanism (by aidancbrady)
- Reborn Storage (by modmuss50)
- Avaritia 1.1x (by brandon3055)
- Hardcore Questing Mode (by lorddusk)
- Industrial Craft (by Player)
- FTB Utilities (by FTB)
- ReAuth (by TechnicianLP)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- stimmedcow : NoMoreRecipeConflict (by Oliv1er)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR97)
- IncreaseMobs (by _kegare)
- Item Blacklist (by DoubleDoorDevelopment)
- Rough Mobs (by Lellson)
- Baby Mobs (by Furgl)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- CodeChicken Core 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Not Enough Items 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- ConnectedTexturesMod (by tterrag1098)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- Chisels & Bits (by AlgorithmX2)
- Survivalist (by gigaherz)
- GraveStone Mod (by EuhDawson)
Stranded On Earth Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!