DNS Techpack 1.16 Server Hosting
- 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24hr Free Trial Server
- Premium Support Included
- Instant Server Setup
How to Host a DNS Techpack Server
If you’re new to playing Minecraft modpacks, hosting a DNS Techpack Server for your friends is easier than you think.
- First click the order button, follow the steps to have DNS Techpack pre-installed, with all server connection info sent to your inbox.
- Login to Multicraft panel to find DNS Techpack in the first server instance slot, already started and ready to join.
- Drag & Drop to upload your world with the World Manager.
- Configure your server with the feature packed Control Panel.
- Need more Modpacks? Use Click & Play installer to add more to an empty server slot (no extra payments or 2nd servers needed!).
Outdated Server? Sorted!
Our modpack library has the latest tested version of DNS Techpack, and if your server is ever outdated click the Update Server button to have the latest version installed, meaning your friends can always join.
To be safe, we do have 7 Day Hosting Packages and a 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee so you know we’re the best DNS Techpack server host for you.
We wish you the best Minecraft modded adventure ever!
Revolve and wrap your head around the Original Kitchen Sink modpack
The original Kitchen Sink Hosting also known as DNS Techpack Server Hosting comes to the Nether Update. Get involved with Immersive Engineering and build upon thermal dynamics with Thermal Expansion. Using these high-powered machines will allow you to power and form a new ME system in Applied Energestics 2. Being able to access this system can help you craft up so many new Chance Cubes to play with.
- Mess with the Chance Cubes and test out your luck with their powers
- Smelting using Iron Furnaces to get your refined materials faster than before
- Study the stars and learn what their constellations say inside Astral Sorcery
- Collect all the books from various mods and store them inside the Akashic Tome
Quick Summary of DNS Techpack
DNS Techpack was the original Kitchen Sink modpack, and the oldest modpack on ATLauncher. You’ll journey through various technological mods and experience the most up-to-date exploration in them. There’s usually over 200 different mods put into each iteration, granting you a way to explore and sink into them all.
What to Expect out of your DNS Techpack 1.16 Server
DNS Techpack 1.16 Hosting is modpack server hosting that revolves around technological mods while still containing a wide variety of mods. Dive into Immersive Engineering with hanging powerlines, a multi-block crusher, and an excavator which will allow you to do various kinds of ore doubling, chunk mining, and power generation. Then use all these materials to expand your thermal dynamics with Thermal Expansion, giving you the abilities to transport yourself across the world and even create some of the most broken gadgets you’ll ever see. Of course, you’ll need to find a way to store all of the materials you need for this, but not to worry as Applied Energistics 2 offers you a new ME System that puts your storage all in one place, provided that you have the disk drive for it.
DNS Techpack 1.16 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
What more do you get with StickyPiston when hosting a DNS Techpack 1.16 Server?
PRO SERVER HARDWARE
Essentially we configured Ubuntu on crazy fast hardware wired right into the gigabit inter-web, with a highly customised Multicraft control panel slapped on top for good measure, this combo brings you blistering fast load times, and less lag than you can shake a camel at.
A complete World Management suite to care of your worlds …Start by dragging n' dropping a zipped world into your server, even works for Minecraft Maps including Resource Pack hosting. Create a new world with any seed, duplicate, download within seconds. Upload 64x64px PNG server icon for your server list. World Manager Guide
When buying a Modpack Server with StickyPiston you're not tied into that one server. You have 3 empty instance slots to One Click Install any Vanilla, Snapshot, Plugin, Modpack, or Minigames servers such as Diversity 2, Cops and Robbers or Parkour Spiral. When finished, quickly swap or reinstall the instance for something else.
UNLIMITED MODPACK VERSION UPDATES
No 1. reason a Minecraft Server dies is that players can't join due to an outdated server version! This happens when the mods don't match between client and server. SORTED: Click the "Update Server" button to have your server updated to the latest version using our custom modpack updater scripts.
FULLY MANAGED SERVER SUPPORT
Full Server Support is included, not an extra. Here at StickyPiston we give professional advice, detailed support tickets explaining how we fixed your problem, never passing the problem back to you! To date we've solved 99.9% of server problems! This is what real managed Minecraft Hosting is about. If you're on your server when you submit a ticket there's a good chance we'll say hi :D
MINECRAFT JAR CHANGER / VERSION UPDATER
Blink and you miss a Minecraft update! Luckily your Multicraft Control panel alerts you when a new updates available. To change your Minecraft Version click the server icon to choose the MC Version Updater! Update to the latest version, even switch to Spigot/Paper or even modded Fabric/Forge server JARS.