Pokemon Adventure: Reloaded! Catch 'em all again!
New adventures a wait you in the for ever changing world of Minecraft an Pokémon.
With reloaded there a lot more mods added compared to the last version with plenty of things to do. From Ender IO to AE2 automate everything, Botania to Blood magic what will you choose flowers or blood.
Will you catch them all?
This Pokemon mod pack is just a bit different there is a few added mods for better play different armor an weapons to use.
If you find a location you really like use the mod Lemons Simple Teleporters to quickly move back an forth.
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Pokemon Adventure: Reloaded right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Pokemon Adventure: Reloaded Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Pokemon Adventure: Reloaded Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Pokemon Adventure: Reloaded minecraft server modpack.
- ThutCore (by patnevis)
- Pokécube Core (by patnevis)
- Pokécube – Revival (by patnevis)
- Pokécube Mobs (by patnevis)
- Pokecube Server Utilities (by patnevis)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- Chameleon (by jaquadro)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- Iron Chests (by progwml6)
- Extra Utilities (by RWTema)
- Pam’s HarvestCraft (by MatrexsVigil)
- Baubles (by azanor)
- Botania (by Vazkii)
- Applied Energistics 2 (by AlgorithmX2)
- CraftTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- MTLib (by jaredlll08)
- ModTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Forestry (by SirSengir)
- Natura (by mDiyo)
- Cooking for Blockheads (by BlayTheNinth)
- Railcraft (by CovertJaguar)
- BdLib (by bdew)
- Gendustry (by bdew)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR97)
- DecoCraft2 (by RazzleberryFox)
- FastLeafDecay (by Olafskii)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- AutoPackager (by smbarbour)
- Chisels & Bits (by AlgorithmX2)
- Just Enough Resources (JER) (by Way2muchnoise)
- Progressive Automation (by VanhalMinecraft)
- AutoRegLib (by Vazkii)
- Quark (by Vazkii)
- Aroma1997Core (by Aroma1997)
- Aroma1997s Dimensional World (by Aroma1997)
- ElecCore | Rendering Library (by Elec332)
- McJtyLib (by McJty)
- Deep Resonance (by McJty)
- The One Probe (by McJty)
- Ding (by iChun)
- Shadowfacts’ Forgelin (by shadowfactsmc)
- ShadowMC (by shadowfactsmc)
- Sleeping Bag (by shadowfactsmc)
- GraveStone Mod (by EuhDawson)
- Snad (by TheRoBrit)
- ZeroCore (by ZeroNoRyouki)
- Extreme Reactors (by ZeroNoRyouki)
- Super Crafting Frame (by Edgar_Allen)
- Bookshelf (by darkh4x)
- Dark Utilities (by darkh4x)
- Weapon Case Loot (by Winter_Grave)
- Tinkers’ Addons (by oitsjustjose)
- Drawers & Bits (by Belgabor)
- Inventory Pets (by Purplicious_Cow)
- Cyclic (by Lothrazar)
- Doomlike Dungeons (by BlackJar72)
- Iron Backpacks (by gr8pefish)
- Ender Utilities (by masa_)
- Simple Barrels (by workshopcraft)
- Embers (by elucent)
- Simple Teleporters (by lemonszz)
- Ruins (Structure Spawning System) (by AtomicStryker)
- Baubles Stuff (by zazpro)
- Extra Bit Manipulation (by MolecularPhylo)
- IvToolkit (by Ivorforce)
- Recurrent Complex (by Ivorforce)
- Chisels & Bytes (by Belgabor)
- Mystical Agriculture (by BlakeBr0)
- CompatLayer (by McJty)
- Gear Swapper (by McJty)
- Pam’s Get All the Seeds! (by MatrexsVigil)
- Pam’s Simple Recipes (by MatrexsVigil)
- Pam’s Need Moar Sticks (by MatrexsVigil)
- EnderCore (by tterrag1098)
- Ender IO (by CrazyPants_MC)
- RFTools (by McJty)
- Morpheus (by Quetzi)
- Guide-API (by TehNut)
- Blood Magic (by WayofTime)
- Better Builder’s Wands (by Portablejim)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- Immersive Engineering (by BluSunrize)
- AppleCore (by squeek502)
- Biomes O’ Plenty (by Glitchfiend)
- AE2 Stuff (by bdew)
- Soul Shards: The Old Ways (by SgtPunishment)
- ValkyrieLib (by ValkyrieofNight)
- Environmental Tech (by ValkyrieofNight)
- AppleSkin (by squeek502)
- TESLA (by darkh4x)
- Tesla Coils (by GunnerWolfe)
- Enchanting Plus (by darkh4x)
- CXLibrary (by CubeX2)
- More Furnaces (by CubeX2)
- Solar Village (by darkh4x)
- Simply Jetpacks 2 (by Tomson124)
- Steves Carts Reborn (by modmuss50)
- Actually Additions (by Ellpeck)
Pokemon Adventure: Reloaded Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!