You don't need to download anything, this method gets the Technic launcher to download and install LiteLauncher
- Open the Technic Launcher
- Select the modpack you want to update
- Click the small cog icon on the modpack logo
- Click 'Open Folder'
- Go into the 'bin' folder Find the 'version.json' file and open it in a text editor. e.g. Notepad
- Add '--tweakClass com.mumfrey.liteloader.launch.LiteLoaderTweaker' to the "minecraftArguments" section (line 2)
- Add the following to the top of the libraries section change the 1.6.4 for other versions (Check here to see which versions are available):
- Save the file
- IMPORTANT >> Make the version.json file is set to Read Only. Technic launcher will undo your changes if you don't.
When you start the modpack, LiteLoader will be downloaded and installed automatically.