Head onwards to an Arcanic Quest!
This modpack gives you a real magic experience with a lot of magic mods!
Get your Curse: Arcanic Quest Server Hosting here with us today!
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Arcanic Quest: Age of Transcendence right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Arcanic Quest Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Arcanic Quest: Age of Transcendence Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Arcanic Quest: Age of Transcendence minecraft server modpack.
- Avaritia Tweaks (by Jacky1356400)
- ArchitectureCraft – ElytraDev Version (by darkevilmac)
- Avaritia 1.1x (by brandon3055)
- AppleCore (by squeek502)
- AppleSkin (by squeek502)
- Baublelicious (by DenBukki)
- AE2 Stuff (by bdew)
- Applied Energistics 2 (by AlgorithmX2)
- Avaritia (by Assassinfox)
- Chickens (by SetyCz)
- JEI Integration (by SnowShock35)
- LegibleNei (by Davenro)
- /dank/null (by TheRealp455w0rd)
- Dynamic Surroundings (by OreCruncher)
- Eternal Singularity (by KingWealthyturtle)
- OpenBlocks Elevator (by VsnGamer)
- MrCrayfish’s Furniture Mod (by Mr_Crayfish)
- ConnectedTexturesMod (by tterrag1098)
- Creeper Confetti (by SR261097)
- Ender IO (by CrazyPants_MC)
- Dynamic Lights (by AtomicStryker)
- Brandon’s Core (by brandon3055)
- Better Advancements (by Way2muchnoise)
- Iron Chests (by progwml6)
- Iron Backpacks (by gr8pefish)
- Baubles (by azanor)
- FTBLib (by FTB)
- Forestry (by SirSengir)
- CoFH Core (by TeamCoFH)
- Common Capabilities (by kroeser)
- Extra Utilities (by RWTema)
- InfinityLib (by InfinityRaider)
- Chameleon (by jaquadro)
- Extreme Reactors (by ZeroNoRyouki)
- CLib (by Dr_Codex)
- Cooking for Blockheads (by BlayTheNinth)
- Hatchery (by GenDeathrow)
- iChunUtil (by iChun)
- Hats (by iChun)
- Just Enough Resources (JER) (by Way2muchnoise)
- Hwyla (by TehNut)
- Shadowfacts’ Forgelin (by shadowfactsmc)
- JEI Bees (by bdew)
- Forge MultiPart CBE (by covers1624)
- Cyclops Core (by kroeser)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- EnderCore (by tterrag1098)
- FTB Utilities (by FTB)
- BdLib (by bdew)
- CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Botania (by Vazkii)
- JEI Villagers (by Buuz135)
- CraftTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Draconic Evolution (by brandon3055)
- CXLibrary (by CubeX2)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- Industrial Foregoing (by Buuz135)
- Chisels & Bits (by AlgorithmX2)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- Cucumber Library (by BlakeBr0)
- Guide-API (by TehNut)
- Farseek (by delvr)
- AgriCraft (by InfinityRaider)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- Fast Leaf Decay (by Olafskii)
- Integration Foregoing (by Jacky1356400)
- Blood Magic (by WayofTime)
- Ender Storage 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Binnie’s Mods (by Binnie567)
- Garden Stuff (by jaquadro)
- CoFH World (by TeamCoFH)
- Inventory Pets (by Purplicious_Cow)
- p455w0rd’s Library (by TheRealp455w0rd)
- Thaumcraft (by azanor)
- More Furnaces (by CubeX2)
- Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR97)
- Translocators 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Pam’s HarvestCraft (by MatrexsVigil)
- ReAuth (by TechnicianLP)
- The Weirding Gadget (by AtomicBlom)
- Waystones (by BlayTheNinth)
- More Bees (by Tencao)
- MalisisCore (by Ordinastie)
- Wawla – What Are We Looking At (by Darkhax)
- Pam’s Simple Recipes (by MatrexsVigil)
- Mystical Agradditions (by BlakeBr0)
- Thermal Foundation (by TeamCoFH)
- OpenBlocks (by OpenMods)
- The Twilight Forest (by Benimatic)
- Reborn Core (by modmuss50)
- Tesla Core Lib (by Face_of_Cat)
- Thermal Cultivation (by TeamCoFH)
- MalisisDoors (by Ordinastie)
- Thermal Expansion (by TeamCoFH)
- Storage Drawers Extras (by jaquadro)
- Thermal Dynamics (by TeamCoFH)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- Mystical Agriculture (by BlakeBr0)
- Magic Bees (by MysteriousAges)
- ZeroCore (by ZeroNoRyouki)
- Wireless Crafting Terminal (by TheRealp455w0rd)
- VeinMiner (by Portablejim)
- Pam’s Cookables – Pam’s Harvestcraft Addon (by BloodWorkXGaming)
- Tinkers’ Tool Leveling (by bonusboni)
- Thaumic Inventory Scanning (Thaumcraft Addon) (by BlayTheNinth)
- OpenModsLib (by OpenMods)
- Tinker’s JEI (by Possible_Triangle)
- Waila Harvestability (by squeek502)
- Morph (by iChun)
- Redstone Flux (by TeamCoFH)
- QuantumStorage (by Gigabit1011)
- Streams (by delvr)
- More Chickens (by GenDeathrow)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- WanionLib (by WanionCane)
- stimmedcow : NoMoreRecipeConflict (by Oliv1er)
- Career Bees (by RWTema)
Arcanic Quest: Age of Transcendence Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 4GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!