Explore the wonderful world of Modded Minecraft with Bytesize
ATLauncher Bytesize mod is designed to help inexperienced players start with mods by introducing a small subset of them that provide a diverse experience. Players with older machines may want to consider not using the optional mods as they will increase the resource consumption for clients.
The world generation in this is immaculate using the Biomes O’ Plenty mods for an even more amazing adventure that would will never want to leave.
Order your ATLauncher ByteSize Pack Server Hosting today…
Why choose StickyPiston?
We’re a managed Minecraft hosting service, meaning we’ll always take care of the technical tasks, backups, updates and problem-solving so you don’t have to worry.
If you’re still not convinced, try out a free trial of Bytesize right now for 24 hours: Start my FREE Trial. Need more proof? Take advantage of our 14-day Moneyback guarantee on all server orders.
Remember our library contains hundreds of Modpacks, Maps & Adventures and the latest Minecraft JAVA edition versions too. You can send us a Support Ticket any time with questions or feedback.
Order today and conquer Bytesize with your friends!
The Adventure Starts Here - ATLauncher Bytesize Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Australia|
Bytesize Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Bytesize minecraft server modpack.
- Applied Energistics 2 by AlgorithmX2
- BuildCraft by AgentK9
- Chisel 2 by TheCricket26
- Custom Main Menu by Lumien
- Elemental Creepers by Lomeli12
- Ender IO by crazypants
- Extra Utilities by RWTema
- Inventory Tweaks by Jimeo Wan, Kobata
- Iron Chest by cpw
- Jabba by ProfMobius
- MineTweaker 3 by Stan Hebben
- NEI Addons by bdew
- NotEnoughItems by ChickenBones
- OpenBlocks by Mikee, NeverCast, boq, Lyqyd
- OpenMods Lib by Mikeemoo
- Pam's Harvestcraft by MatrexsVigil
- Refined Relocation by Dynious
- Mantle by mDiyo
- Tinkers Construct by mDiyo
- Iguanas Tinker Tweaks by iguana_man, bon
- WAILA by ProfMobius
- WAWLA by Darkhax
- ChickenChunks by ChickenBones
- CodeChickenCore by ChickenBones
- CodeChickenLib by ChickenChickenBones
- Ender Storage by ChickenBones
- Forge Multipart by ChickenBones
- CoFH Core by KingLemmingCoFH, Cynycal, Zeldo
- Nether Ores by PowerCrystals, TehKrush, AtomicStryker, skyboy026
- Redstone Arsenal by KingLemmingCoFH, Cynycal, Zeldo
- Thermal Dynamics by Team CoFH
- Thermal Expansion by KingLemmingCoFH, Cynycal, ZeldoKavira
- Thermal Foundation by TeamCoFH
- EnderTech by Drayshak, Arkan
- BiblioCraft by Joseph 'Nuchaz' Sinclair * Disabled
- BiblioWoods Biomes O'Plenty Edition by Joseph 'Nuchaz' Sinclair * Disabled
- Biomes O' Plenty by Forstride, Adubbz, Amnet, ted80
- Fast Leaf Decay by Olafski
- JourneyMap by Mark Woodman AKA TechBrew
- Lucky Blocks by PlayerInDistress * Disabled
- Morpheus by quetzi
- Mouse Tweaks by YaLTeR
- MobiusCore by Morpheus1101 * Disabled
- Opis by ProfMobius
- iChunUtil by iChun * Disabled
- Hats by iChun * Disabled
- HatStand by iChun * Disabled
- Fastcraft by Player
- ATLChecker by NodeCraft
- DrZhark's CustomSpawner by DrZhark, Bloodshot
- DrZhark's Mo'Creatures Mod by DrZhark, BloodShot, BlockDaddy
- Bytesize Resources by NodeCraft Hosting LLC
- Minecraft Forge by Eloraam, FlowerChild, Hawkye, MALfunction84, Scokeev9, SpaceToad, LexManos, cpw
Bytesize Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 1.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 2.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!