Automaton Server Hosting
20% off Minecraft Hosting for life. Use Promo Code ONLYMINECRAFT For Life.
Automaton! Make things automatic and be a big tycoon!
Automaton is a highly focused modpack intended to encourage factory building and automation using large multiblock machines.
Automaton is a questing modpack with over 200 quests guiding you through the major pieces of the pack, but only 98 mods, meaning it’s lightweight and quick.
- You’ll start off with early game and the Furnus mod for ore doubling before moving on to Immersive Engineering to ramp up your resource production.
- Once you gain access to steel, you’ll unlock even more power production options from Immersive Petroleum and Immersive Tech.
- Once you have infrastructure, you’ll gain access to Applied Energistics 2 to help you organize your resources and kickstart your automation.
- Move on up to Mekanism so you can start miniaturizing your infrastructure and gaining access to more powerful resource processing including up to 5x ore processing and a Fusion Reactor to produce massive amounts of power.
- Along the way, play with Viescraft for exploring the world, Waystones for quick transportation around the world, and Roguelike Dungeons for challenging excursions.
- Additionally, you’ll be able to implement Environmental Tech void miners and solar arrays.
- Your factory will look great thanks to cosmetic mods like Chisel, Chisels and Bits, Platforms, Blockcraftery, and Inspirations.
Order today and conquer Automaton with your friends!
StickyPiston hosting works for you
Total Peace of Mind
Start a free trial of Automaton right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Automaton Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
If the questbook appears blank or missing quests, please run the command “/bq_admin default load” to reload the quest database.
If you are having problems with Automaton contact support.
Automaton Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Automaton minecraft server modpack.
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- Chameleon (by jaquadro)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- ConnectedTexturesMod (by tterrag1098)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- Iron Chests (by progwml6)
- Morpheus (by Quetzi)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- Immersive Engineering (by BluSunrize)
- CraftTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- MTLib (by jaredlll08)
- ModTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR97)
- Better Builder’s Wands (by Portablejim)
- Chisels & Bits (by AlgorithmX2)
- Applied Energistics 2 (by AlgorithmX2)
- Tiny Progressions (by Kashdeya)
- Ceramics (by KnightMiner)
- Mekanism (by aidancbrady)
- Wearable Backpacks (by PuppetzMedia)
- Aroma1997Core (by Aroma1997)
- Aroma1997s Dimensional World (by Aroma1997)
- ValkyrieLib (by ValkyrieofNight)
- Environmental Tech (by ValkyrieofNight)
- BdLib (by bdew)
- AE2 Stuff (by bdew)
- ViesCraft – Airships! (by Viesis_Gaming)
- Immersive Tech (by ferroo2000)
- Diet Hoppers (by RWTema)
- Guide-API (by TehNut)
- Woot (by Ipsis)
- SwingThroughGrass (by exidex)
- Just Enough Resources (JER) (by Way2muchnoise)
- AutoRegLib (by Vazkii)
- Quark (by Vazkii)
- Ore Excavation (by Funwayguy)
- Immersive Petroleum (by theFlaxbeard)
- AromaBackup (by Aroma1997)
- SimpleHarvest (by TehNut)
- The Weirding Gadget (by AtomicBlom)
- Waystones (by BlayTheNinth)
- B.A.S.E (by lanse505)
- Clumps (by jaredlll08)
- ExtraCells2 (by Destroyer7128)
- Useful Nullifiers (by Bartz24)
- p455w0rd’s Library (by TheRealp455w0rd)
- Wireless Crafting Terminal (by TheRealp455w0rd)
- The One Probe (by McJty)
- Mekanism Generators (by aidancbrady)
- In-Game Wiki Mod (by MineMaarten)
- Mekanism Tools (by aidancbrady)
- Immersive Cables (by SanAndreasP)
- Better Questing (by Funwayguy)
- Better Questing – Standard Expansion (by Funwayguy)
- Better Questing Triggerer (by MrAmericanMike)
- LimeLib (by MrRiegel)
- Furnus (by MrRiegel)
- IvToolkit (by Ivorforce)
- Recurrent Complex (by Ivorforce)
- Roguelike Dungeons (by Greymerk)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- Inspirations (by KnightMiner)
- MCMultiPart (by amadornes)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- LunatriusCore (by Lunatrius)
- InGame Info XML (by Lunatrius)
- BetterFps (by Guichaguri)
- NetherPortalFix (by BlayTheNinth)
- ShetiPhianCore (by ShetiPhian)
- Platforms (by ShetiPhian)
- Knob Control (by Kashdeya)
- Redstone Flux (by TeamCoFH)
- Exchangers (by Jacky1356400)
- CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Ender Storage 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Engineers Workshop Reborn (by modmuss50)
- Reborn Core (by modmuss50)
- LootTweaker (by Daomephsta)
- Mo’ Villages (by The_WeatherPony)
- MysticalLib (by epicsquid319)
- Blockcraftery (by epicsquid319)
- Colytra (by theillusivec4)
- BetterBedrockGen (by Gigabit1011)
- Simple Corn (by cleverpanda714)
- Faucets and Filters (by dreadwing93)
- More Overlays (by feldim2425)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- ModLister (by iChun)
- Simple Ore Generation (by RohzekTheScientist)
- FoamFix for Minecraft (by asiekierka)
- TombManyGraves 2 API (by M4thG33k)
Automaton Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!