Decorations Modpack Server Hosting
- 20% Off Today
- 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24hr Free Trial Server
- Premium Support Included
- Instant Server Setup
Create and manufacture a base where all sorts of decorations can be used
Decorations is a modpack where you’ll be given new decorative elements to create a cool and functional base.
- The world is full of complications, so Simply Light adds a simple light for you to add around your world where it can basically go along with anything and some being able to be rotated on the same block
- Look through the lens of the Camera Mod that allow you to take the screenshots you create in game using an actual camera and allow you to hang them up into image frames or saving them onto albums
- Additional Lights increases the amount of light sources you’re able to own from new types of torches to lamps and even the fire pit
- The Macaw’s Modded Series gives you a plethera of decorations to mess around with from tons of new paintings to give some aesthetic pleasure to different lamps with shades and even silly tiled paths
Improving the regular appearance, Decorations makes it to where you can create a base of your dreams and allows access to many ways to manufacture new blocks. Giving players these new decorative elements, you’ll be able to Adorn tons of furniture and countertops to make the base you live in something to make friends jealous with. Friends all over would want to look at your base, but to make sure they aren’t stealing any of your precious materials look at Security Craft to watch out for friends who are a bit on the griefer side. Also be sure to give yourself OpenBlocks Elevators just to make travel between floors easier so you can get to every room in a tour of the home without anyone complaining to take the stairs.
Free Server Trial
Start a free 24 hour Curse Decorations server trial, try before you buy.
At the end of your trial your world can be transferred to premium server.
Useful Server Links
CurseForge Lag & JAVA Arguments
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse More Decorations Modpack Modpack Server
Decorations Modpack Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 4GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.19.4)
|Growing Community |
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.19.4)
|Larger Communities |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included|| |
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack Updates Unlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 4 Minecraft instances on one server. More about Click and Play installer.|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Singapore Australia||Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Start your own Custom Modpacks today.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - CurseForge/Twitch - Feed The Beast FTB - ATLauncher - Technic|
|Minecraft Maps||Play 2747+ Minecraft Maps Host Minigame nights with friends. One-Click Install, join in under 30 seconds|