More Animals Server Hosting
- 20% Off Today
- 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24hr Free Trial Server
- Premium Support Included
- Instant Server Setup
Explore a world that has more animals than you could ever hope to see
More Animals is a modpack that adds a lot of critters and creatures from the real world into your game.
- Adding in a lot of variants is important for the game to be given a lot of life into the world, so you can find a lot of variants in More Frogs & More Axolotl Variants to help with keeping freshness to these new mobs
- Looking at these new cute Penguins from Waddles gives a smile to any player’s face as they just like to slide around and slip on the ice as they would anywhere else
- Yikes! YDM’s Scorpions are here and they pack a deadly pinch to your life, their stingers being coated in poison and are able to be crafted into a Venom Coat Potion if you manage to take one down and use it
- Better Animals Plus adds in over 35 new types of animals alongside with food and armor that can be obtained from a fair few amount of these new creatures
More Animals contains a bunch of animals that you would normally see in a petting zoo or even a regular zoo and spreads them all over the world as if they were in their proper homes. Alex’s Mobs being the first example adds in over 85+ new types of animals into the game each having a style that appears realistic or even are directly from the real world! And then you have fishing seen in Aquaculture 2 which adds in so many new types of fish and recipes that you’ll want to view fishing in an entirely new light, or at the least want to be careful with Fish of Thieves being around since all the fish from Sea of Thieves makes their way here. From the deadly angler fish to even some menacing Piranhas, you’ll need to be careful from them – oh and of Nyf’s Spiders since now Minecraft’s spiders are realistic.
Free Server Trial
Start a free 24 hour CurseForge More Animals server trial, try before you buy. At the end of your trial your world can be transferred to premium server.
Useful Server Links
CurseForge Lag & JAVA Arguments
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse More Animals Modpack Server
More Animals Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.19.4)
|Growing Community |
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.19.4)
|Larger Communities |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included|| |
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack Updates Unlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 4 Minecraft instances on one server. More about Click and Play installer.|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Singapore Australia||Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Start your own Custom Modpacks today.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - CurseForge/Twitch - Feed The Beast FTB - ATLauncher - Technic|
|Minecraft Maps||Play 2747+ Minecraft Maps Host Minigame nights with friends. One-Click Install, join in under 30 seconds|