Divine Journey 2 Server Hosting
Released September 2021
Divine Journey 2 free server - An Expert Pack that does its best to teach you the meaning of life without being too grindy
Divine Journey 2 is a spiritual successor to Divine Journey that features unique progression lines and tons of fun mods to go through.
- Most aspects of every single included mod is in need to be explored and automated
- All items will be craftable in bulk and will result in no need to wait for any one recipe for hours
- Lategame recipes within Divine Journey 2 become more intriguing and never reach the state of “super grindy”
- Brings in ProjectE to introduce EMC and prevent a lot of potential lag from coming the player’s way
Divine Journey 2 is one of the more intricate modpacks out there that contain tons of custom machinery, thousands of custom recipes, and a helpful yet fun questing system in FTB Quests. Start early in the game learning various new recipes that bring in items you normally use such as Totemic‘s Totempedia that helps with building totem poles for tons of neat little buffs or the natural magic of Roots. Use these new abilities to access the more explorative side of the modpack with Better Nether‘s new biomes or the community created dungeons of the various DivineRPG dimensions or all the new structures in Galacticraft. Keep progressing forward to harness the solar might of SolarFlux Reborn, which will help lead to the universal Botania magic and bring you to unlocking that meaning of life.
Host your own Curse Divine Journey 2 modpack server for free
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Divine Journey 2 Modpack Server
Divine Journey 2 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 4GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
|Growing Community |
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.15)
|Larger Communities |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included|| |
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack Updates Unlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Why Choose StickyPiston Hosting?
- Managed & Monitored Minecraft Hosting
- 14 Day Money Back Guarantee * Terms apply
- Free Server Updates with unlimited slots
- Cutting-edge Hardware with NVMe/SSDs
- Try Before You Buy … 24 Hours Trial Servers
- Premium Support Included (not an extra cost)
- DDoS Protection & Offsite Backups
- One-Click Multiservers, Swap 100's Modpacks & Maps
- Dedicated Support Staff who know what they're doing