FTB Unstable 1.12 Server Hosting
- 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24hr Free Trial Server
- Premium Support Included
- Instant Server Setup
How to Host an FTB Unstable 1.12 Server
If you’re new to playing Minecraft modpacks, hosting a FTB Unstable 1.12 Server for your friends is easier than you think.
- First click the order button, follow the steps to have FTB Unstable 1.12 pre-installed, with all server connection info sent to your inbox.
- Login to Multicraft panel to find FTB Unstable 1.12 pre-installed and ready to play. Start the modpack, then join with your IP address.
- Drag & Drop to upload your world with the World Manager.
- Configure your server with the feature packed Control Panel.
- Need more Modpacks? Use Click & Play installer to add more to an empty server slot (no extra payments or 2nd servers needed!).
Outdated Server? Sorted!
Our modpack library has the latest tested version of FTB Unstable 1.12, and if your server is ever outdated click the Update Server button to have the latest modpack version installed, ensuring your friends can always join.
Risk free hosting, why not start with a 7 Day Hosting Package backed by a 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee so you can discover we’re the best FTB Unstable 1.12 server host for you.
We wish you the best Minecraft Modded Adventure ever!
Mix the unstability of messing with mods alongside the functionality of everything
FTB Unstable 1.12 Server Hosting has one of the first modpacks shown for the World of Color update. You’ll notice the bleeding edge of modded here for testing different mods such as experimenting with Bed Bugs. Now preventing bugs from the bed is fun, but maybe you want some Draconic Evolution to reach the highest strengths possible. Make sure to have it interact with Tinkers’ Construct to form the best possible bonuses for tools.
- Grow crops from just about anything using Mystical Agriculture
- Gather tools and machines with Tech Reborn to process everything
- Use Redstone Flux energy in RFTools to do just about anything you want
- Forestry brings in tons of new ways to implement nature into Minecraft
Watch this Quick Start Guide to FTB Unstable 1.12…
Quick Summary of the FTB Unstable Modpack Series
If you like a bit of unstability, then these modpacks are something for you. This series of modpacks introduce FTB Team’s their own spice of uncertainty to testing around mod compatibility. While these packs aren’t the most optimized, they offer this lack of care to introducing something extremely unique and fun to experience.
What to Expect out of your FTB Unstable 1.12 Server
Bleeding together experimental fun and volatility is how FTB Unstable 1.12 rolls. You’ll have a way to explore various mods at some of their earliest stages while figuring out what bugs are best to exploit. There’s no changes to the base mods so you can do whatever you want. Want to gain diamonds from Aroma1997’s Dimensional World and put them towards making dimensions in RFTools? You can and will obtain infinite diamonds this way. Want to transfer all these materials to creating insane gear from Draconic Evolution? Be the guest that forms the best possible loot to take down the likes of the Chaotic Dragon.
FTB Unstable 1.12 RAM Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of RAM. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of RAM. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
What more do you get with StickyPiston when hosting a FTB Unstable 1.12 Server?
PRO SERVER HARDWARE
Essentially we configured Ubuntu on crazy fast hardware wired right into the gigabit inter-web, with a highly customised Multicraft control panel slapped on top for good measure, this combo brings you blistering fast load times, and less lag than you can shake a camel at.
A complete World Management suite to care of your worlds …Start by dragging n' dropping a zipped world into your server, even works for Minecraft Maps including Resource Pack hosting. Create a new world with any seed, duplicate, download within seconds. Upload 64x64px PNG server icon for your server list. World Manager Guide
When buying a Modpack Server with StickyPiston you're not tied into that one server. You have 3 empty instance slots to One Click Install any Vanilla, Snapshot, Plugin, Modpack, or Minigames servers such as Diversity 2, Cops and Robbers or Parkour Spiral. When finished, quickly swap or reinstall the instance for something else.
UNLIMITED MODPACK VERSION UPDATES
No 1. reason a Minecraft Server dies is that players can't join due to an outdated server version! This happens when the mods don't match between client and server. SORTED: Click the "Update Server" button to have your server updated to the latest version using our custom modpack updater scripts.
FULLY MANAGED SERVER SUPPORT
Full Server Support is included, not an extra. Here at StickyPiston we give professional advice, detailed support tickets explaining how we fixed your problem, never passing the problem back to you! To date we've solved 99.9% of server problems! This is what real managed Minecraft Hosting is about. If you're on your server when you submit a ticket there's a good chance we'll say hi :D
MINECRAFT JAR CHANGER / VERSION UPDATER
Blink and you miss a Minecraft update! Luckily your Multicraft Control panel alerts you when a new updates available. To change your Minecraft Version click the server icon to choose the MC Version Updater! Update to the latest version, even switch to Spigot/Paper or even modded Fabric/Forge server JARS.