Rich tech and magic. Experience a Revelation!
A 1.12 modpack from the FTB team.
A vast selection of mods for you to enjoy with your friends on your Minecraft server.
Put together as a “Kitchen-Sink” modpack with a huge range of paths to progress along as well as options to play in the ways you love.
Magic and technology take an equal role in your goals as mods work together to advance your abilities and complete your projects. Work towards almost god-like power with a variety of tools and abilities at your disposal.
Why play FTB Revelation?
- Massive range of mods to play through.
- Achieve greatness your way.
- Technology and magic work together to advance.
- Explore and innovate with a variety of options.
Why play FTB Revelation on a server?
With so much to do, it makes sense to bring your friends. Someone can master a storage system while another builds an ultimate blood magic altar. Or work together in draconic evolution and fight the chaos dragon. There’s a huge amount to keep everyone busy for days at a time.
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of FTB Revelation right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
Order today and experience the Revelation!
The Adventure Starts Here - FTB/Curse FTB Revelation Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
FTB Revelation Instructions
* A minimum of 4 GB of RAM is recommend for clients as well as servers for best performance as well as the latest version of JAVA 8.
* JAVA 9 is not supported.
If you are having problems with FTB Revelation contact support.
FTB Revelation Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 6GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!