A Never Ending Journey… The FTB Continuum
The hit pack from the FTB Team for 2018.
An expert style modpack with some of the latest tech mods, recipe changes and adjusted progression that’s perfect for hosting on your modded minecraft server.
Using new, never before seen mods, Continuum provides an extra challenge to players that think they have seen it all before. Changes to game-play will extend progression so that you and your friends can play together for weeks at a time.
Quests have been written to help with the custom progression and recipe changes. They’re not required to progress but they will help you learn and adapt to the changes the FTB team have made.
Why play FTB Continuum?
- Completely customised experience for a fresh look at mods that have been a modpack staple for years.
- Stability and performance that you expect from the talented FTB Team.
- Full support provided through the usual FTB social channels.
- Push into new mods for 2018 and re-learn the classics in a new way.
Why play FTB Continuum on a server?
Every FTB pack is designed with group play in mind and Continuum is no different.
With the range of mods available and the custom progression in place, having some friends to help you get through the pack is a must.
The sheer variety of options for progression and possibilities for end-game group mayhem mean that FTB Continuum is an excellent choice for hosting on your modded Minecraft server.
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of FTB Continuum right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
Order today and master the Continuum with your friends!
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse FTB Continuum Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
FTB Continuum Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 4GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!