Travel and discover many new things in TerraFirmaCraft Reloaded
While travelling around in your world you might stumble upon some dungeons, in which a lot of tough monsters might try to defeat you. Furthermore when you perhaps need to cross the living ocean, in order to find new lands where previously unavailable crops and plants grow, might find something attacking you from the depths below. Additionally, the world is scattered with a large variety of birds and other animals, such as rabbits and mice – but also some to watch out for.
TerraFirmaCraft, created by Bioxx, is a complete rework of Minecraft survival. The world generation is very different from vanilla Minecraft, featuring a wide variety of environments, stone layers, and vegetation, and the technology tree is much richer, encompassing pottery, stone working, metallurgy and much more. This mod is designed to make Minecraft survival more challenging and complex, while still being fun to play.
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of TerraFirmaCraft Reforged (TerraFirmaCraft 2) right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse TerraFirmaCraft Reforged 2 Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
TerraFirmaCraft Reforged (TerraFirmaCraft 2) Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about TerraFirmaCraft Reforged (TerraFirmaCraft 2) minecraft server modpack.
- BetterFps (by Guichaguri)
- Armourer’s Workshop (by RiskyKen)
- CreativeCore (by CreativeMD)
- Carpenter’s Blocks (by Syntaxial)
- Better Placement (by tterrag1098)
- Better Loading Screen (by AlexIIL)
- CodeChickenCore (by chicken_bones)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- CustomItems (by Otho_)
- Dynamic Lights (by AtomicStryker)
- Custom NPCs (by Noppes)
- NotEnoughItems (by chicken_bones)
- ItemPhysic Full (by CreativeMD)
- FTB Utilities (by FTB)
- Waila (by ProfMobius)
- Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo)
- Dynamic Surroundings (by OreCruncher)
- Mob Properties (by docrobb)
- FTB Library (by FTB)
- ReAuth (by TechnicianLP)
- Streams (by delvr)
- MineTweaker3 (by StanH)
- ModTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Smart Moving (by Divisor82)
- Sound Filters (by Tmtravlr)
- Smart Render (by Divisor82)
- Fullscreen Windowed (Borderless) for Minecraft (by hancin)
- NotEnoughIDs (by fewizz)
- Enchanting Plus (by Darkhax)
- Player API (by Divisor82)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- Hardcore Darkness (by lumien231)
- Inventory Centerer (by AnthonySan95)
- IvToolkit (by Ivorforce)
- FullscreenWhileInactive (by josephcsible)
- MineTweaker RecipeMaker (by DoubleDoorDevelopment)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- Signpost (by Gollorum)
- FastCraft (by Player)
- Render Player API (by Divisor82)
- Farseek (by delvr)
- Psychedelicraft (by Ivorforce)
- TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin (by dries007)
- Ropes+ (by AtomicStryker)
- Immersive Engineering (by BluSunrize)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- TFCTech Addon (by Shurgent)
- Thaumcraft (by azanor)
- CoFH Core (by TeamCoFH)
- Big Reactors (by ErogenousBeef)
- OpenModsLib (by OpenMods)
- OpenBlocks (by OpenMods)
- Thaumcraft NEI Plugin (by DjGiannuzz)
- MattDahEpic Core (MDECore) (by MattDahEpic)
- Auto Ore Dictionary Converter (by MattDahEpic)
- AgriCraft (by InfinityRaider)
- Ex Nihilo (by Erasmus_Crowley)
- Buildcraft (by CovertJaguar)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR97)
- ExtraTiC (by JeanGlassmaker)
- Neat (by Vazkii)
- WorldEdit (by sk89q)
- WorldEditCUI Forge Edition (by hexosse)
- Controlling (by jaredlll08)
- Roguelike Dungeons (by Greymerk)
- Ordinary Coins (by flametaichou)
- LaunchGUI (by TehNut)
- TerraFirmaCraft (by dries007)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- TiC Tooltips (by squeek502)
- Applied Energistics 2 (by AlgorithmX2)
- EnderCore (by tterrag1098)
- Ender IO (by CrazyPants_MC)
- Forge Essentials Client (by olee92)
TerraFirmaCraft Reforged (TerraFirmaCraft 2) Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!