World of Dragons Server Hosting
Instant Setup | 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee Free World of Dragons Instant Trial
20% off Minecraft Hosting for life. Use Promo Code ONLYMINECRAFT For Life.
Legendary beasts rule the skies in World of Dragons!
Are you the Mother of Dragons, the DragonBorn or something entirely new?
In a world where the daily grind is too much to handle, it’s time for you to set out on an adventure on your Minecraft server.
In a dynamic and story-filled fantasy world, take the opportunity to group up with your friends and become the heroes this land needs.
Explore the lands, discover thriving settlements and face down the great beasts of land and sky. Can you conquer the dragons or will they conquer you?
With a range of tech and magic mods in place to help you progress and class-based armours to hone your skills, the sky really is the limit with World of Dragons.
Why play World of dragons?
- NPC interaction including trade, reputation and questing.
- Countless dragons to defeat or tame.
- Class-based armours that can improve your skills.
- A rich adventure suited for a group of brave players to conquer together.
Why play World of dragons on a server?
Everything in the modpack has been tweaked for a group of adventurers with options to have mixed classes, abilities and experience.
Working together you can advance your skills, hunt for great treasures and slay the most infamous beasts of the land together. Plus a fully integrated trading system means you’ll be trying to find the best loot and trading for those precious gold coins to buy yourself a mug of ale at the tavern after a hard day adventuring.
StickyPiston hosting works for you
Total Peace of Mind
Start a free trial of World of Dragons right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
Order today and become a legend!
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse World of Dragons Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.15)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
World of Dragons Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about World of Dragons minecraft server modpack.
- Immersive Engineering (by BluSunrize)
- stimmedcow : NoMoreRecipeConflict (by Oliv1er)
- Immersive Petroleum (by theFlaxbeard)
- LLibrary (by iLexiconn)
- Ice and Fire: Dragons in a whole new light! (by alex1the1666)
- Bailey’s Dailies (by ToroCraft)
- ToroHealth Damage Indicators (by ToroCraft)
- ToroQuest (by ToroCraft)
- SubLib (by senpaisubaraki)
- Class Armor : Berserker, Mage and Archer (by senpaisubaraki)
- Class Armor : Necromancer and Paladin (by senpaisubaraki)
- Class Armor : Beast Master (by senpaisubaraki)
- Runes of Wizardry (by xilef11)
- Runes of Wizardry – Classic Dusts Pack (by xilef11)
- Roots (by elucent)
- Simple Storage Network (by Lothrazar)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- Rustic (by mangoose3039)
- Guide-API (by TehNut)
- Overlord (by The_Fireplace)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- Default Options (by BlayTheNinth)
- Terracart (by Alfuken)
- Alternate Terrain Generation (by TTFTCUTS)
- Dynamic Surroundings (by OreCruncher)
- CreativeCore (by CreativeMD)
- OnlinePictureFrame (by CreativeMD)
- LittleTiles (by CreativeMD)
- Farseek (by delvr)
- Streams (by delvr)
- Stellar API (by abab9579)
- Stellar Sky (by abab9579)
- Hwyla (by TehNut)
- Waila Harvestability (by squeek502)
- Mycommands (by mark232)
- GraveStone Mod (by EuhDawson)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- Item Scroller (by masa_)
- Backpacks! (by Brad16840)
- Crafting Tweaks (by BlayTheNinth)
- CraftingCraft (by BlayTheNinth)
- Keyboard Wizard (by mrnerdy42)
- Cyclops Core (by kroeser)
- EverlastingAbilities (by kroeser)
- Fast Leaf Decay (by Olafskii)
- Ore Excavation (by Funwayguy)
- Level Up! (by BeetoGuy)
- Blocklings (by WillR273989372)
- Tool Belt (by gigaherz)
- Iron Chests (by progwml6)
- TrashSlot (by BlayTheNinth)
- Shadowfacts’ Forgelin (by shadowfactsmc)
- Literal Ascension (by JamiesWhiteShirt)
- Faster Ladder Climbing (by MadDachshund)
- Multi Mine (by AtomicStryker)
- Chest Transporter (by CubeX2)
- Giacomo’s Foundry (by Zacomat)
- CompatLayer (by McJty)
- Useful Nullifiers (by Bartz24)
- Wither Skeleton Tweaks (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- IvToolkit (by Ivorforce)
- Recurrent Complex (by Ivorforce)
- Morpheus (by Quetzi)
- Bed Bugs (by gr8pefish)
- FTBLib (by FTB)
- FTB Utilities (by FTB)
- Nature’s Compass (by ChaosTheDude)
- ViesCraft – Airships! (by Viesis_Gaming)
- Simple Grinder (by Rumaruka)
- Durability Show (by 61352151511)
- Erosion 2 (by dreadwing93)
- Simple Harvest (by workshopcraft)
- Charcoal Pit (by 0cf6d20b437f4a88a927c6ea8cd71a1a)
- Redstone Paste (by FyberOptic)
- Rope Bridge (by LordCazsius)
- Grappling Hook Mod (by Yyon)
- airbreathercore (by AirBreather)
- YALSM – Yet Another Leather Smelting Mod (by AirBreather)
- Simple Fluid Tanks (by Zarathul)
- ElecCore | Rendering Library (by Elec332)
- CraftingTable IV (by Elec332)
- Structured Crafting (by kroeser)
- ReAuth (by TechnicianLP)
- Hopper Ducts (by FyberOptic)
- ProjectTable (by big_Xplosion)
- ProjectE (by sinkillerj)
- Compressed Blocks Mod (by Joffrey4)
- Diamond Glass (by kreezxil)
- Bad Wither No Cookie – Reloaded (by kreezxil)
- More Beautiful Buttons (by kreezxil)
- Lever & Button Lights (by kreezxil)
- The Rpg Inventory and ClassArmor Mod (by senpaisubaraki)
- Astral Sorcery (by HellFirePvP)
- Corail Pillar (by Corail31)
- Corail Pillar – Extension Quark & Botania (by Corail31)
- Baubles (by azanor)
- Botania (by Vazkii)
- BotaniaVisualizer (by mariri2u)
- Guidebook (by gigaherz)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo)
- Tinkers’ Complement (by KnightMiner)
- Tinkers’ Addons (by oitsjustjose)
- Tinkers’ Tool Leveling (by bonusboni)
- Ceramics (by KnightMiner)
- Bow Infinity Fix (by Parker8283)
- Switch-Bow (by White_Draco)
- Simple Shotgun (by theishiopian)
- Spartan Weaponry (by ObliviousSpartan)
- Spartan Shields (by ObliviousSpartan)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- Builder’s Guides (by Ipsis)
- Better Builder’s Wands (by Portablejim)
World of Dragons Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!