The Backrooms | Liminal Spaces Server Hosting
- 20% Off Today
- 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24hr Free Trial Server
- Premium Support Included
- Instant Server Setup
The Backrooms are some of the most dangerous places a man can experience, even in Modded
Keep your sanity high in The Backrooms | Liminal Spaces as there might be some shadows lurking around you.
- Develop your base with tons of new block variations from new types of bricks and doors, new types of slabs, and even new shingle blocks through Domum Ornamentum
- The Backrooms Finally adds in a fair new amount of enemies that you’ll have to keep a watch out for if you want to make it out of these corridors alive
- Sophisticated Backpacks can store in tons of objects in which will help you keep a balanced inventory when you venture down from noclipping out of reality itself
- Pack yourself something to teleport back to the Overworld with like Waystones, ancient artifacts that can be crafted that can bypass dimensional limitations so teleportation to and fro can exist
The Backrooms | Liminal Spaces brings you into a regular Minecraft modded world, but filled with a chance to seek thrill from the worst horrors imaginable. One of the biggest additions to this modpack is the Faithful Backrooms, a place in which allows you to noclip into the mysterious backrooms. Before you go there though, you’ll need to be prepared for the journey as you won’t be able to leave, companions especially, so find a village and just grab them as an item in Easy Villagers. And another thing is to craft some of MrCrayfish’s Guns as these guns can become an invaluable tool in dealing with some of the entities you might have to face up against in these strange labyrinths.
Free Server Trial
Start a free 24 hour CurseForge The Backrooms Liminal Spaces server trial, try before you buy. At the end of your trial your world can be transferred to premium server.
Useful Server Links
CurseForge Lag & JAVA Arguments
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse The Backrooms | Liminal Spaces Modpack Server
The Backrooms | Liminal Spaces Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.19.4)
|Growing Community |
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.19.4)
|Larger Communities |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included|| |
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack Updates Unlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 4 Minecraft instances on one server. More about Click and Play installer.|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Singapore Australia||Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Start your own Custom Modpacks today.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - CurseForge/Twitch - Feed The Beast FTB - ATLauncher - Technic|
|Minecraft Maps||Play 2747+ Minecraft Maps Host Minigame nights with friends. One-Click Install, join in under 30 seconds|