Are you ready to “Act a Fool” in Foolcraft 3?
Developed by the iSkall85 team and played by the Hermits of HermitCraft!
FoolCraft 3 is the follow up to the original FoolCraft, updated for Minecraft 1.12.2.
With an aim to have as much fun as freakin’ possible and keep the Minecraft progression intact, it’s the pack used by the official FoolCraft server found on YouTube and Twitch and now you can host it on your own modded Minecraft server!
Mods like Vein-Miner, Inventory Pets and Chance Cubes makes your playthrough fun and light-hearted while depth is given with the wide range of tech and magic mods like Ender IO, Thermal Expansion and Botania.
FoolCraft guarantees you will be all-powerful in no time!
Why play Foolcraft 3?
- Truly fun mod list that promotes foolishness and OP powers.
- Variety of collectables and collections to complete.
- Fully-Featured Quest-book with many rewards for progressing.
- Tweaks and changes to make the entire experience more fun for any player.
Why play Foolcraft 3 on a server?
Foolcraft 3 is designed for group play and is enjoyed by the Hermits of HermitCraft.
With options for some healthy competition and paths of progression that make things super simple to achieve, anyone can play and enjoy the pack as they work towards being crowned the “King or Queen of Fools” on your server!
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of FoolCraft 3 right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
Order today and get foolish with your friends!
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse FoolCraft 3 Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
FoolCraft 3 Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about FoolCraft 3 minecraft server modpack.
- Actually Additions (by Ellpeck)
- Chameleon (by jaquadro)
- Better Records (by Stumblinbear)
- Dye It Yourself (by Poke1650)
- Clumps (by jaredlll08)
- Immersive Petroleum (by theFlaxbeard)
- Forge MultiPart CBE (by covers1624)
- CoFH Core (by TeamCoFH)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- Immersive Engineering (by BluSunrize)
- Extra Bit Manipulation (by MolecularPhylo)
- Fairy Lights (by pau101)
- Colossal Chests (by kroeser)
- Funky Locomotion (by RWTema)
- CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- CraftTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- AE2 Stuff (by bdew)
- B.A.S.E (by lanse505)
- D3Core (by DoubleDoorDevelopment)
- Extended Crafting (by BlakeBr0)
- Ender IO (by CrazyPants_MC)
- Baubles (by azanor)
- Blood Magic (by WayofTime)
- Equivalent Energistics (by Mordenkainen3141)
- Crafting Tweaks (by BlayTheNinth)
- Bookshelf (by Darkhax)
- Botania (by Vazkii)
- Guide-API (by TehNut)
- Ignition: Foundry (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- Cucumber Library (by BlakeBr0)
- FTB Utilities (by FTB)
- Better Foliage (by octarine_noise)
- Shadowfacts’ Forgelin (by shadowfactsmc)
- Cyclops Core (by kroeser)
- FoamFix for Minecraft (by asiekierka)
- Extra Utilities (by RWTema)
- Good Ol’ Currency (by BeardlessBrady)
- Immersive Tech (by ferroo2000)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- ConnectedTexturesMod (by tterrag1098)
- JEI Integration (by SnowShock35)
- Ender Storage 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Better Advancements (by Way2muchnoise)
- Advanced Generators (by bdew)
- Applied Energistics 2 (by AlgorithmX2)
- IvToolkit (by Ivorforce)
- Biomes O’ Plenty (by Glitchfiend)
- Iron Chests (by progwml6)
- Compact Machines (by Davenonymous)
- Controlling (by jaredlll08)
- Ender Zoo (by CrazyPants_MC)
- Industrial Foregoing (by Buuz135)
- EnderCore (by tterrag1098)
- AppleSkin (by squeek502)
- Cooking for Blockheads (by BlayTheNinth)
- Environmental Tech (by ValkyrieofNight)
- Fast Leaf Decay (by Olafskii)
- Bad Wither No Cookie – Reloaded (by kreezxil)
- Inventory Pets (by Purplicious_Cow)
- Crop Dusting (by MrAmericanMike)
- Exchangers (by Jacky1356400)
- Flat Colored Blocks (by AlgorithmX2)
- CoFH World (by TeamCoFH)
- FTBLib (by FTB)
- Hats (by iChun)
- Default Options (by BlayTheNinth)
- iChunUtil (by iChun)
- Hwyla (by TehNut)
- Better Builder’s Wands (by Portablejim)
- Bed Patch (by Mordenkainen3141)
- Immersive Cables (by SanAndreasP)
- Chisels & Bits (by AlgorithmX2)
- Bonsai Trees (by Davenonymous)
- Chance Cubes (by turkey2349)
- Flux Networks (by Ollie_Lansdell)
- Astral Sorcery (by HellFirePvP)
- Chest Transporter (by CubeX2)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- FastWorkbench (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- Dark Utilities (by Darkhax)
- BdLib (by bdew)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- ProjectE (by sinkillerj)
- Pam’s HarvestCraft (by MatrexsVigil)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- Sonar Core (by Ollie_Lansdell)
- MalisisDoors (by Ordinastie)
- Toast Control (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- More Loot Tables (by masa_)
- Refined Storage Addons (by raoulvdberge)
- MTLib (by jaredlll08)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- p455w0rd’s Library (by TheRealp455w0rd)
- RFTools Power (by McJty)
- Simply Jetpacks 2 (by Tomson124)
- SwingThroughGrass (by exidex)
- VeinMiner (by Portablejim)
- xNICEx (by McJty)
- Loyalty Medals (by mrbysco)
- Placebo (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- Reborn Core (by modmuss50)
- MineTweaker RecipeMaker (by DoubleDoorDevelopment)
- OpenModularTurrets (by Poenjabiesous)
- NetherPortalFix (by BlayTheNinth)
- The Cactus Mod (by mrbysco)
- Redstone Flux (by TeamCoFH)
- MeeCreeps (by McJty)
- Yet Another Core (by DarkVicious)
- Pam’s Cookables – Pam’s Harvestcraft Addon (by BloodWorkXGaming)
- Wireless Crafting Terminal (by TheRealp455w0rd)
- Tiny Progressions (by Kashdeya)
- Sync (by iChun)
- Translocators 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Thermal Dynamics (by TeamCoFH)
- MCMultiPart (by amadornes)
- Totemic (by ljfa)
- Waddles (by Girafi)
- UniDict (by WanionCane)
- Refined Storage (by raoulvdberge)
- RealBench (by Prototik)
- XNet (by McJty)
- Mini Moos (by DarkVicious)
- No Recipe Book (by Seneschal_Luwin)
- Just Enough Resources (JER) (by Way2muchnoise)
- ReAuth (by TechnicianLP)
- Morpheus (by Quetzi)
- OMLib (by Keridos)
- Spartan Shields (by ObliviousSpartan)
- Thaumic JEI (by Buuz135)
- Thermal Expansion (by TeamCoFH)
- Statues (by svennieke)
- MalisisCore (by Ordinastie)
- Wawla – What Are We Looking At (by Darkhax)
- Morph (by iChun)
- ValkyrieLib (by ValkyrieofNight)
- The Weirding Gadget (by AtomicBlom)
- More Loot Stuff (by Daomephsta)
- Refined Avaritia (by ExpensiveKoala)
- Waila Harvestability (by squeek502)
- RFTools (by McJty)
- TorchMaster (by xalcon)
- stimmedcow : NoMoreRecipeConflict (by Oliv1er)
- McJtyLib (by McJty)
- Mob Grinding Utils (by Vadis365)
- TickProfiler (by minimallycorrect)
- LootTweaker (by Daomephsta)
- Thaumcraft (by azanor)
- Tesla Core Lib (by Face_of_Cat)
- Storage Drawers Extras (by jaquadro)
- Tomb Many Graves 2 (by M4thG33k)
- Waystones (by BlayTheNinth)
- Thermal Foundation (by TeamCoFH)
- OpenModsLib (by OpenMods)
- Xtones (by TehNut)
- Mite2Shulker (by lemonszz)
- ModTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- PTRLib (by RazzleberryFox)
- OpenComputers (by SangarWasTaken)
- Roguelike Dungeons (by Greymerk)
- WanionLib (by WanionCane)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR97)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- Portal Gun (by iChun)
- Unlimited Chisel Works (by asiekierka)
- More Overlays (by feldim2425)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- Reborn Storage (by modmuss50)
- OpenBlocks (by OpenMods)
- MegaLoot (by Winter_Grave)
FoolCraft 3 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 6GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!