FoolCraft guarantees you to have a great time!
Curse FoolCraft is a Minecraft 1.10.2 Modpack aimed at having as much fun as freakin’ possible.
This is the pack used by the YouTube group FoolCraft.
FOOLCRAFT SERVER MEMBERS
Mods like VeinMiner, Inventory Pets & Chance Cubes makes your play through light weight and fun, whilst FoolCraft offers depth by having heavy tech mods such as Ender IO and Thermal Expansion, as well as magical mods such as Botania.
Get your own Curse: FoolCraft Server Hosting Here with us today!
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of FoolCraft right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse FoolCraft Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
FoolCraft Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about FoolCraft minecraft server modpack.
- ArchitectureCraft (by gcewing)
- AppleSkin (by squeek502)
- Avaritia 1.1x (by brandon3055)
- Angel Ring To Bauble (by Portablejim)
- Baconators (by Baijson)
- ModTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Inventory Pets (by Purplicious_Cow)
- CoFH Core (by TeamCoFH)
- Chest Transporter (by CubeX2)
- WAILA-features (by Way2muchnoise)
- ViesCraft – Airships! (by Viesis_Gaming)
- Ender IO (by CrazyPants_MC)
- Flat Colored Blocks (by AlgorithmX2)
- Ender Zoo (by CrazyPants_MC)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- GraveStone Mod (by EuhDawson)
- Brandon’s Core (by brandon3055)
- Cooking for Blockheads (by BlayTheNinth)
- Chisels & Bits (by AlgorithmX2)
- Colossal Chests (by kroeser)
- Tinkers’ Tool Leveling (by bonusboni)
- Waystones (by BlayTheNinth)
- IvToolkit (by Ivorforce)
- Chickens (by SetyCz)
- CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Thermal Foundation (by TeamCoFH)
- McJtyLib (by McJty)
- Mob Grinding Utils (by Vadis365)
- Botania (by Vazkii)
- B.A.S.E (by lanse505)
- DecoCraft2 (by RazzleberryFox)
- Cyclops Core (by kroeser)
- Tiny Progressions (by Kashdeya)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- CompatLayer (by McJty)
- Weapon Case Loot (by Winter_Grave)
- Block Armor (by 2piradians)
- Minecraft Comes Alive (MCA) (by WildBamaBoy)
- Iron Chests (by progwml6)
- SubLib (by senpaisubaraki)
- Moo Fluids (by TheRoBrit)
- LootBags (by Malorolam)
- Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo)
- Morpheus (by Quetzi)
- Mob Dismemberment (by iChun)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- Better Builder’s Wands (by Portablejim)
- CraftTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Wawla – What Are We Looking At (by darkh4x)
- Crop Dusting (by MrAmericanMike)
- Hermitron (by Winter_Grave)
- MalisisCore (by Ordinastie)
- MineTweaker RecipeMaker (by DoubleDoorDevelopment)
- More Chickens (by GenDeathrow)
- Ender Storage 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- CodeChicken Core 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- EnderCore (by tterrag1098)
- XP-Plus (by PokeBa)
- Biomes O’ Plenty (by Glitchfiend)
- Quick Leaf Decay (by lumien231)
- Iskallium Reactors (by Winter_Grave)
- Woot (by Ipsis)
- FakeBlocks (by EuhDawson)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- MalisisDoors (by Ordinastie)
- Just Enough Resources (JER) (by Way2muchnoise)
- Waila Harvestability (by squeek502)
- FTB Utilities (by FTB)
- OpenBlocks Elevator (by VsnGamer)
- FTBLib (by FTB)
- Shadowfacts’ Forgelin (by shadowfactsmc)
- Translocators 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- LibrarianLib (by yrsegal)
- Chicken Chunks 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR97)
- LootTweaker (by Daomephsta)
- Useful Nullifiers (by Bartz24)
- MTLib (by jaredlll08)
- MCMultiPart (by amadornes)
- More Loot Tables (by masa_)
- Chance Cubes (by turkey2349)
- Chameleon (by jaquadro)
- Baubles (by azanor)
- VeinMiner (by Portablejim)
- Clumps (by jaredlll08)
- Crafting Tweaks (by BlayTheNinth)
- stimmedcow : NoMoreRecipeConflict (by Oliv1er)
- Nether Core (by RenEvo)
- RadixCore (by WildBamaBoy)
- Not Enough Items 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Railcraft (by CovertJaguar)
- RFTools (by McJty)
- Roguelike Dungeons (by Greymerk)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- Natural Pledge (by yrsegal)
- SimpleLabels (by insaneau)
- Sleeping Bag (by shadowfactsmc)
- Simply Conveyors & More (by Zundrel)
- Progressive Automation (by VanhalMinecraft)
- Natura (by mDiyo)
- ShadowMC (by shadowfactsmc)
- Pam’s HarvestCraft (by MatrexsVigil)
- Portal Gun (by iChun)
- iExtras (by Winter_Grave)
- iChunUtil (by iChun)
- Draconic Evolution (by brandon3055)
- Concrete Mod (by Dbrown55)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- Hatchery (by GenDeathrow)
- Vic’s Modern Warfare Mod (by Vic4Games)
- MoarSigns (by Gory_Moon)
- TorchMaster (by xalcon)
- Recurrent Complex (by Ivorforce)
- Thermal Dynamics (by TeamCoFH)
- InfinityLib (by InfinityRaider)
- Good Ol’ Currency (by BeardlessBrady)
- Thermal Expansion (by TeamCoFH)
- Refined Storage (by raoulvdberge)
- Mystical Agriculture (by BlakeBr0)
- Extra Utilities (by RWTema)
- PlusTiC (by Landmaster_phuong0429)
- Hwyla (by TehNut)
FoolCraft Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 4GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!