Vanilla Advanced is a balance between Vanilla and Modded Minecraft
Getting bored of Vanilla Minecraft?
Well this pack is a nice balance between Vanilla and Modded Minecraft.
No technical or magic mods.
Only mods that add building blocks, cosmetic items, awe-inspiring generated terrain and loads of new structures to explore.
This pack is in open beta.
So if you experience any issues with loading the pack or maybe even wanting to see a particular mod added that I may have missed, send me a Tweet @Stratzh
Get your own Curse Vanilla Advanced Server Hosting here today!
Why choose StickyPiston?
We’re a managed Minecraft hosting service, meaning we’ll always take care of the technical tasks, backups, updates and problem-solving so you don’t have to worry.
If you’re still not convinced, try out a free trial of Vanilla Advanced right now for 24 hours: Start my FREE Trial. Need more proof? Take advantage of our 14-day Moneyback guarantee on all server orders.
Remember our library contains hundreds of Modpacks, Maps & Adventures and the latest Minecraft JAVA edition versions too. You can send us a Support Ticket any time with questions or feedback.
Order today and conquer Vanilla Advanced with your friends!
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Vanilla Advanced Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Australia|
Vanilla Advanced Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Vanilla Advanced minecraft server modpack.
- Waila (by ProfMobius)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- Iron Chests (by progwml6)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- Natura (by mDiyo)
- FastLeafDecay (by Olafskii)
- Roguelike Dungeons (by Greymerk)
- AutoRegLib (by Vazkii)
- Quark (by Vazkii)
- GraveStone Mod (by EuhDawson)
- Sleeping Bag (by shadowfactsmc)
- Biomes O’ Plenty (by Glitchfiend)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- CodeChicken Core 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- Not Enough Items 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Morpheus (by Quetzi)
- Just Backpacks (by FyberOptic)
- Pam’s HarvestCraft (by MatrexsVigil)
- Realistic Terrain Generation (by WhichOnesPink)
- Climate Control (by Zeno410)
- Tree Chopper (by DuchLord)
- Redstone Paste (by FyberOptic)
- Default World Generator (port) (by EzTerry)
- Simple Barrels (by workshopcraft)
- Shadowfacts’ Forgelin (by shadowfactsmc)
- ShadowMC (by shadowfactsmc)
Vanilla Advanced Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!