Create your own Village with Stumpt Village!
The village has been destroyed and you must rebuild it! Start a farm, then invite other villagers to join you! Your small village will quickly grow into a great city!
Be sure to quickly build some defences around your village, as the nights can become very dangerous.
This modpack is created for a YouTube series for Stumpt Gamers.
This modpack is centred around Harvest Festival and MineColonies. These are what you’ll be using to create your village.
You’ll also need to guard your Village from the waves of enemies that come thanks to the Rough Mobs mod.
There is also some adventuring aspects to this as well, with Roguelink Dungeons, Dungeon Tactics, and Bailies Dailies.
Get your Curse Stumpt Village Server Hosting here Today!
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Stumpt Village right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Stumpt Village Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Stumpt Village Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Stumpt Village minecraft server modpack.
- InfinityLib (by InfinityRaider)
- Hunger In Peace (by squeek502)
- Forestry (by SirSengir)
- Botania (by Vazkii)
- AppleSkin (by squeek502)
- Item Scroller (by masa_)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- Custom NPCs (by Noppes)
- BetterAchievements (by Way2muchnoise)
- Clay Bucket (by abecderic)
- Dungeon Tactics (by PegBeard)
- EnderCore (by tterrag1098)
- CXLibrary (by CubeX2)
- Ender Zoo (by CrazyPants_MC)
- Enchanting Plus (by darkh4x)
- Quark (by Vazkii)
- Waddles (by Girafi)
- DecoCraft2 (by RazzleberryFox)
- Aquaculture (by Shadowclaimer)
- Baubles Stuff (by zazpro)
- Railcraft (by CovertJaguar)
- AutoRegLib (by Vazkii)
- Ping (by dmillerw)
- Bookshelf (by darkh4x)
- Reap Mod (by EuhDawson)
- The Spice of Life (by squeek502)
- Reliquary v1.3 (by P3pp3rF1y)
- Just Enough Buttons (by universaI)
- Steves Carts Reborn (by modmuss50)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- Roguelike Dungeons (by Greymerk)
- Buttonz (by TehNut)
- Inventory Pets (by Purplicious_Cow)
- VeinMiner (by Portablejim)
- Iron Chests (by progwml6)
- Just Enough Resources (JER) (by Way2muchnoise)
- Waila Harvestability (by squeek502)
- Extra Utilities (by RWTema)
- Boatifull (by InfinityRaider)
- AppleCore (by squeek502)
- JEI Bees (by bdew)
- Fast Leaf Decay (by lumien231)
- Biomes O’ Plenty (by Glitchfiend)
- Antique Atlas (by Hunternif)
- More Furnaces (by CubeX2)
- Weapon Case Loot (by Winter_Grave)
- Chisels & Bits (by AlgorithmX2)
- Rough Mobs (by Lellson)
- Bailey’s Dailies (by ToroCraft)
- Waila (by ProfMobius)
- Levels (by TheXFactor117)
- CraftTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Pam’s HarvestCraft (by MatrexsVigil)
- Baubles (by azanor)
- More Overlays (by feldim2425)
- Morpheus (by Quetzi)
- Advanced Combat (by sblectric)
- Chance Cubes (by turkey2349)
- GraveStone Mod (by EuhDawson)
- Minecolonies (by Kostronor)
- Realistic Terrain Generation (by WhichOnesPink)
- Login Shield (by Glasspelican)
- Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- Harvest Festival (by joshiejack)
- WorldEdit (by sk89q)
- ArmorPlus (by Moritz30)
- TheDragonLib (by Moritz30)
Stumpt Village Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!