The Simple Life 2: Genesis Server Hosting
Instant Setup | 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee Free The Simple Life 2 Instant Trial
20% off Minecraft Hosting for life. Use Promo Code ONLYMINECRAFT For Life.
Questing and relaxing in The Simple Life 2: Genesis
The first pack to release in The Simple Life series with over 400,000 downloads!
Designed with some unusual and lesser known mods alongside the more popular 1.10 offerings, The Simple Life 2 takes a slightly different approach to Minecraft than most other Mod-packs and is perfect for hosting on your modded Minecraft server.
Each area (tech, magic etc) has only one primary mod rather than having multiple mods all vying for attention, you’ll have to follow the integrated quests and custom recipes to achieve your goals!
Team up with your friends to create a thriving colony together or enter into competition and see who can be the greatest mayor the land has seen.
This is not a pack about power-playing or reaching the end-game as quickly as possible. It’s more like a meander through the world of Minecraft with a few goals that can be reached whenever you like.
Why play The Simple Life 2: Genesis?
- Featured mods that allow easy progression through areas like Tech & Magic.
- Fully equipped quest-book with over 400 quests to complete.
- Advance to build your own settlement and hire workers to cut out the grind.
- Recipe changes and integration to make the pack feel complete.
Why play The Simple Life 2: Genesis on a server?
Teaming up to create a colony, complete the quest-book and unlock the later stages of the pack is the best way to play!
Optimisations and changes to the pack have been implemented to improve server smoothness and playability and a selection of mods to promote working together will have you building trade routes, markets and more with your friends!
StickyPiston hosting works for you
Total Peace of Mind
Start a free trial of The Simple Life 2: Genesis right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
Order today and start living the Simple Life!
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse The Simple Life 2 Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
The Simple Life 2: Genesis Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about The Simple Life 2: Genesis minecraft server modpack.
- EnderCore (by tterrag1098)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- Fence Jumper (by TheRealp455w0rd)
- Vending block (by kamildanak)
- Botania (by Vazkii)
- Ender Compass (by MrIbby)
- Fullscreen Windowed (Borderless) for Minecraft (by hancin)
- Natura (by mDiyo)
- MiniCoal (by KiwiFails)
- CodeChicken Core 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Pam’s HarvestCraft (by MatrexsVigil)
- ModTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- No Mob Spawning on Trees (by oldjunyi)
- Mystical Agriculture (by BlakeBr0)
- LLibrary (by iLexiconn)
- Open Glider (by gr8pefish)
- Reliquia (by KitsuneAlex)
- Better Questing (by Funwayguy)
- Login Shield (by Glasspelican)
- Immersive Engineering (by BluSunrize)
- Woot (by Ipsis)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- Shadowfacts’ Forgelin (by shadowfactsmc)
- Ye Olde Tanks (by shadowfactsmc)
- Fast Leaf Decay (by Olafskii)
- Refined Storage (by raoulvdberge)
- Sonar Core (by Ollie_Lansdell)
- Better Builder’s Wands (by Portablejim)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- Improving Minecraft (by pifou92000)
- Iron Backpacks (by gr8pefish)
- Environmental Tech (by ValkyrieofNight)
- MOAR Glowstone (by lawl28)
- Tinkers’ Tool Leveling (by bonusboni)
- Chisels & Bits (by AlgorithmX2)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- Morpheus (by Quetzi)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- Chest Transporter (by CubeX2)
- Creeper Confetti (by SR261097)
- Just Enough Resources (JER) (by Way2muchnoise)
- BetterFps (by Guichaguri)
- Farming for Blockheads (by BlayTheNinth)
- Baubles (by azanor)
- Progressive Automation (by VanhalMinecraft)
- ET Lunar [Environmental Tech Addon] (by ValkyrieofNight)
- Sleeping Bag (by shadowfactsmc)
- Tomb Many Graves (by M4thG33k)
- Super Circuit Maker (by amadornes)
- Controlling (by jaredlll08)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR97)
- CraftTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Wawla – What Are We Looking At (by Darkhax)
- Nature’s Compass (by ChaosTheDude)
- LootBags (by Malorolam)
- Arche (by JasonAnaminus)
- ShadowMC (by shadowfactsmc)
- ViesCraft – Airships! (by Viesis_Gaming)
- XNet (by McJty)
- Iron Chests (by progwml6)
- Waystones (by BlayTheNinth)
- Faster Ladder Climbing (by MadDachshund)
- Ender Storage 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Aroma1997Core (by Aroma1997)
- DecoCraft2 (by RazzleberryFox)
- ReAuth (by TechnicianLP)
- Earthworks (by Alsnder)
- OpenBlocks Elevator (by VsnGamer)
- Immersive Petroleum (by theFlaxbeard)
- Better Questing – Quest Book (by Drethic)
- Better Questing – Standard Expansion (by Funwayguy)
- Just Enough HarvestCraft (JEHC) (by mrAppleXZ)
- AutoPackager (by smbarbour)
- More Overlays (by feldim2425)
- Bed Bugs (by gr8pefish)
- Ender IO (by CrazyPants_MC)
- Mob Grinding Utils (by Vadis365)
- Spartan Shields (by ObliviousSpartan)
- MTLib (by jaredlll08)
- ConnectedTexturesMod (by tterrag1098)
- DrCyano’s Wonderful Wands & Wizarding Robes (by jriwanek)
- SwingThroughGrass (by exidex)
- MCMultiPart (by amadornes)
- Flux Networks (by Ollie_Lansdell)
- Aroma1997s Dimensional World (by Aroma1997)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- NotEnoughIDs (by fewizz)
- Roguelike Dungeons (by Greymerk)
- AppleSkin (by squeek502)
- Chameleon (by jaquadro)
- Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo)
- Cooking for Blockheads (by BlayTheNinth)
- SimpleInventoryStarter (by MrAmericanMike)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- Extra Alchemy (by zabi94)
- ValkyrieLib (by ValkyrieofNight)
- Useful Nullifiers (by Bartz24)
- BetterBedrockGen (by Gigabit1011)
- MobTotems (by CorwinJ)
- Astral Sorcery (by HellFirePvP)
- Hwyla (by TehNut)
- More Materials (by localtoast)
- ArchitectureCraft (by gcewing)
- IvToolkit (by Ivorforce)
- BiblioCraft (by JDSinclair)
- Simply Jetpacks 2 (by Tomson124)
- Minecolonies (by H3lay)
- CompatLayer (by McJty)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- Mycommands (by mark232)
- McJtyLib (by McJty)
- The Disenchanter Mod (by eusunt)
- TerraCore (by Terrails)
- Ore Controller (by Terrails)
- Ore Excavation (by Funwayguy)
- Flat Colored Blocks (by AlgorithmX2)
- Level Up! Reloaded (by BeetoGuy)
The Simple Life 2: Genesis Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 4GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!