Grab your chisel and hammer because its time to create Grand Designs!
This is a pack for people who want to make the most of Building and Designing in Minecraft.
A selection of mods have been hand-picked to enhance your abilities when creating beautiful structures and amazing projects.
With a set-up designed to be played in Creative Mode, Grand Designs puts all the tools in your hands to get building and creating from the moment your world is created.
Order today and conquer Grand Designs with your friends!
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Grand Designs right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Grand Designs Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Grand Designs Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Grand Designs minecraft server modpack.
- ConnectedTexturesMod (by tterrag1098)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- Chisels & Bits (by AlgorithmX2)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- ArchitectureCraft (by gcewing)
- Missing Pieces (by sboy205)
- BiblioCraft (by JDSinclair)
- DecoCraft2 (by RazzleberryFox)
- Flat Colored Blocks (by AlgorithmX2)
- AutoRegLib (by Vazkii)
- Quark (by Vazkii)
- MalisisCore (by Ordinastie)
- MalisisDoors (by Ordinastie)
- Hwyla (by TehNut)
- Fullscreen Windowed (Borderless) for Minecraft (by hancin)
- Extra Bit Manipulation (by MolecularPhylo)
- MoarSigns (by Gory_Moon)
- Fence Overhaul (by The_WeatherPony)
- CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Reliquia (by KitsuneAlex)
- Earthworks (by Alsnder)
- Tool Belt (by gigaherz)
- ItemZoom (by mezz)
- MOAR Glowstone (by lawl28)
- Alternate Terrain Generation (by TTFTCUTS)
- Biomes O’ Plenty (by Glitchfiend)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- Natura (by mDiyo)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- MineMenu (by dmillerw)
- UndergroundBiomesConstructs (by Zeno410)
- Fast Leaf Decay (by Olafskii)
- K4Lib (by K4Unl)
- WorldEdit (by sk89q)
- WorldEditCUI Forge Edition (by hexosse)
- Creative Plus (by Tschipp)
- CompatLayer (by McJty)
- Rustic (by mangoose3039)
- Immersive Engineering (by BluSunrize)
- EnderCore (by tterrag1098)
- Ender IO (by CrazyPants_MC)
- Plants (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- Fairy Lights (by pau101)
- Placeable Items (by Ferdz)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR97)
- Nature’s Compass (by ChaosTheDude)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- Better Builder’s Wands (by Portablejim)
- Controlling (by jaredlll08)
- Shadowfacts’ Forgelin (by shadowfactsmc)
- ShadowMC (by shadowfactsmc)
- Clipboard (by shadowfactsmc)
- ShetiPhianCore (by ShetiPhian)
- Platforms (by ShetiPhian)
- CraftStudio API (by ZeAmateis)
- Animania (by Purplicious_Cow)
- Waystones (by BlayTheNinth)
- Ceramics (by KnightMiner)
- MultiBeds (by ShetiPhian)
- Dark Roleplay Core (by JTK222)
- Dark Roleplay Medieval (by JTK222)
- Landlust – Furniture (by streifentier)
Grand Designs Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!