If you Can't Craft, Won't Craft it at all and you can still have progress!
Tired of the hard grind? Looking for a modded Minecraft experience that does all the work for you? Love the look of those OP tools, machines and equipment but don’t have the time to grind your way to them?
Can’t Craft, Won’t Craft is the pack for you!
CCWC was made with casual play in mind. After trying to learn how to progress in a variety of well-made packs from across the multiverse, I realised that sometimes derpiness takes over and a simple, fun progression is often better to play when you don’t know what you’re doing.
Order today and play Can’t Craft Won’t Craft with your friends!
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Can't Craft Won't Craft right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse cant craft wont craft Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Can't Craft Won't Craft Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Can't Craft Won't Craft minecraft server modpack.
- AppleSkin (by squeek502)
- Baubles (by azanor)
- Better Builder’s Wands (by Portablejim)
- Chest Transporter (by CubeX2)
- ConnectedTexturesMod (by tterrag1098)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- CleanView (by ZLainSama)
- Comforts (by theillusivec4)
- Controlling (by jaredlll08)
- iChunUtil (by iChun)
- Fast Leaf Decay (by Olafskii)
- Fullscreen Windowed (Borderless) for Minecraft (by hancin)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR97)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- Just Enough Resources (JER) (by Way2muchnoise)
- More Overlays (by feldim2425)
- Morpheus (by Quetzi)
- No Night Vision Flashing (by TeamCoFH)
- ReAuth (by TechnicianLP)
- SwingThroughGrass (by exidex)
- Thaumcraft (by azanor)
- Thaumic JEI (by Buuz135)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo)
- Tinkers’ Tool Leveling (by bonusboni)
- Tinker’s JEI (by Possible_Triangle)
- CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- p455w0rd’s Library (by TheRealp455w0rd)
- ProjectE (by sinkillerj)
- Ender Storage 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Crop Dusting (by MrAmericanMike)
- Cucumber Library (by BlakeBr0)
- Mystical Agriculture (by BlakeBr0)
- Chameleon (by jaquadro)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- Pam’s HarvestCraft (by MatrexsVigil)
- McJtyLib (by McJty)
- RFTools (by McJty)
- Cooking for Blockheads (by BlayTheNinth)
- Mycommands (by mark232)
- ValkyrieLib (by ValkyrieofNight)
- Environmental Tech (by ValkyrieofNight)
- OpenBlocks Elevator (by VsnGamer)
- Refined Storage (by raoulvdberge)
- GraveStone Mod (by EuhDawson)
- TorchMaster (by xalcon)
- Yet Another Core (by DarkVicious)
- Mini Moos (by DarkVicious)
- Sonar Core (by Ollie_Lansdell)
- Flux Networks (by Ollie_Lansdell)
- Farming for Blockheads (by BlayTheNinth)
- EluLib (by elucent)
- Blockcraftery (by elucent)
- Traverse (by ProfessorProspector)
- Hats (by iChun)
- Placebo (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- Wither Skeleton Tweaks (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- The Weirding Gadget (by AtomicBlom)
- Open Glider (by gr8pefish)
- Thaumic Inventory Scanning (Thaumcraft Addon) (by BlayTheNinth)
- Creeper Confetti (by SR261097)
- Hat Stand (by iChun)
- NoNausea (by lumien231)
- Login Shield (by Glasspelican)
- Baubley Heart Canisters (by EmoKiba)
- Born in a Barn (by Speiger)
- Landlust – Furniture (by streifentier)
- MiniHeads (by Cocanuta)
- Iron Backpacks (by gr8pefish)
- Classic Combat (by WildBamaBoy)
- Spartan Shields (by ObliviousSpartan)
- SimpleInventoryStarter (by MrAmericanMike)
- BiblioCraft (by JDSinclair)
- EnderCore (by tterrag1098)
- Ender IO (by CrazyPants_MC)
- Just Basic Metals (by linkisheroic)
- Ore Excavation (by Funwayguy)
- Extra Utilities (by RWTema)
- Mo’ Villages (by The_WeatherPony)
- Villager Market (by Face_of_Cat)
- FoamFix for Minecraft (by asiekierka)
- Actually Additions (by Ellpeck)
- Actually Baubles (by Jacky1356400)
- Guide-API (by TehNut)
- Woot (by Ipsis)
- Hwyla (by TehNut)
- Waila Harvestability (by squeek502)
- SanLib (by SanAndreasP)
- Clay Soldiers Mod (by SanAndreasP)
Can't Craft Won't Craft Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!