Become a master of technology in Age of Engineering!
As seen on YouTube featuring Direwolf20 with over 400,000 downloads!
When you’re hosting a modded Minecraft server, Age of Engineering is a pack that provides a challenge for most players without needing advanced knowledge of the mods, thanks to the in-game guide that tests your ingenuity and pushes your skills to their limits as you progress through the ages.
Work as a team to advance through the ages together and accomplish advanced technological feats and build vast automated systems to make everyone’s lives a little easier.
Hundreds of recipes have been changed to make the pack a more long-term investment and exploration of technology will open new doors to you with each “Age” that you master.
Why play Age of Engineering?
- Gated progression based on the “Ages”.
- Completely customised and integrated recipes for a seamless experience.
- Push your Minecraft skills to the limit with harder recipes and progression.
Why play Age of Engineering on a server?
With the amount there is to do in Age of Engineering, having some backup would help you achieve your plans.
You can even show off your achievements with placeable in-game trophies and keep track of who is progressing the fastest.
If you choose to work together then the advancement through the ages will fly by and you and your friends will be exploring the far-reaches of space in no time.
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Age of Engineering right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
Order today and master technology with Age of Engineering!
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Age of Engineering Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Age of Engineering Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Age of Engineering minecraft server modpack.
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo)
- EnderCore (by tterrag1098)
- Actually Additions (by Ellpeck)
- ZeroCore (by ZeroNoRyouki)
- Extreme Reactors (by ZeroNoRyouki)
- Compact Solars (by progwml6)
- Industrial Craft (by Player)
- Progressive Automation (by VanhalMinecraft)
- Clay Bucket (by abecderic)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- CraftTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Chameleon (by jaquadro)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- McJtyLib (by McJty)
- RFTools Dimensions (by McJty)
- RFTools Control (by McJty)
- Forestry (by SirSengir)
- More Bees (by Lach_01298)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- JEI Bees (by bdew)
- Extra Utilities (by RWTema)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- Applied Energistics 2 (by AlgorithmX2)
- FTBLib (by FTB)
- FTB Utilities (by FTB)
- Morpheus (by Quetzi)
- Immersive Engineering (by BluSunrize)
- CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Brandon’s Core (by brandon3055)
- Draconic Evolution (by brandon3055)
- BdLib (by bdew)
- Better Builder’s Wands (by Portablejim)
- Bagginses (by lorddusk)
- Just Enough Resources (JER) (by Way2muchnoise)
- Aroma1997Core (by Aroma1997)
- Aroma1997s Dimensional World (by Aroma1997)
- Flat Colored Blocks (by AlgorithmX2)
- ValkyrieLib (by ValkyrieofNight)
- Environmental Tech (by ValkyrieofNight)
- Advanced Generators (by bdew)
- GraveStone Mod (by EuhDawson)
- Chest Transporter (by CubeX2)
- Hopper Ducts (by FyberOptic)
- CodeChicken Core 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Ender Storage 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Bookshelf API Library (by TeamBRModding)
- NeoTech (by TeamBRModding)
- Ranged Pumps (by raoulvdberge)
- Cyclops Core (by kroeser)
- Common Capabilities (by kroeser)
- Integrated Dynamics (by kroeser)
- Simply Jetpacks 2 (by Tomson124)
- Translocators 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Advanced Solar Panels (by Chocohead)
- MTLib (by jaredlll08)
- ModTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- The One Probe (by McJty)
- Super Circuit Maker (by amadornes)
- Deep Resonance (by McJty)
- Hammer Core (by apengu_)
- Solar Flux Reborn (by apengu_)
- BetterFps (by Guichaguri)
- MPUtils (by GenDeathrow)
- MPUtils Basic Tools (by GenDeathrow)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- More Overlays (by feldim2425)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- Reborn Core (by modmuss50)
- Ender IO (by CrazyPants_MC)
- Chisels & Bits (by AlgorithmX2)
- ElecCore | Rendering Library (by Elec332)
- CompatLayer (by McJty)
- RFTools (by McJty)
- Sonar Core (by Ollie_Lansdell)
- Tech Reborn (by modmuss50)
- Calculator (by Ollie_Lansdell)
- Tiny Progressions (by Kashdeya)
- Bookshelf (by darkh4x)
- Dark Utilities (by darkh4x)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- LibVulpes (by zmaster587)
- Advanced Rocketry (by zmaster587)
- Base Metals (by jriwanek)
- Modern Metals (by jriwanek)
- Custom Achievements (by ErnstLustig)
- Bed Bugs (by gr8pefish)
- BetterAchievements (by Way2muchnoise)
- p455w0rd’s Library (by TheRealp455w0rd)
- Wireless Crafting Terminal (by TheRealp455w0rd)
- Mekanism Generators (by aidancbrady)
- Mekanism (by aidancbrady)
- Mekanism Tools (by aidancbrady)
- QuantumStorage (by Gigabit1011)
Age of Engineering Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!