Conquer the air with Sky Harvest!
Start on a Garden of Glass Sky Block World and rebuild the town with the help of the Goddess Gaia.
Many New Recipes and Mod Tweaks will be being added as this modpack Progresses.
Will need to progress through seasons to get pumpkins and other items needed for botania progression
Get your Curse Sky Harvest Server Hosting here today!
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Sky Harvest right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Sky Harvest Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Sky Harvest Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Sky Harvest minecraft server modpack.
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- Harvest Festival (by joshiejack)
- Pam’s HarvestCraft (by MatrexsVigil)
- Guide-API (by TehNut)
- Blood Magic (by WayofTime)
- Ars Magica 2 (by Torarion)
- Baubles (by azanor)
- Botania (by Vazkii)
- BotaniaVisualizer (by mariri2u)
- Botania: Garden of Glass (by Vazkii)
- Forestry (by SirSengir)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo)
- Tinkers’ Addons (by oitsjustjose)
- Extra Golems (by sky_01)
- Tinkers’ Golems Addon (by sky_01)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- Just Enough Resources (JER) (by Way2muchnoise)
- Waila (by ProfMobius)
- Waila Harvestability (by squeek502)
- WAILA-features (by Way2muchnoise)
- SmithsCore (by TimtheBrick)
- Armory – Armoring the World (by SmithsModding)
- Armory – Weaponry (by SmithsModding)
- CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Reliquia (by KitsuneAlex)
- Reliquary v1.3 (by P3pp3rF1y)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- BiblioCraft (by JDSinclair)
- Chameleon (by jaquadro)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- Extra Utilities (by RWTema)
- Nether Core (by RenEvo)
- Roots (by elucent)
- CompatLayer (by McJty)
- Not Enough Wands (by romelo333)
- AbyssalCraft (by Shinoow)
- Totemic (by ljfa)
- Tinker I/O (by gkbm2011)
- Inventory Pets (by Purplicious_Cow)
- Bookshelf (by darkh4x)
- Enchanting Plus (by darkh4x)
- Waystones (by BlayTheNinth)
- Baubles Stuff (by zazpro)
- Vampirism – Become a vampire! (by maxanier)
- Floocraft (by Hellllp)
- Animus (by TeamDman)
- Blood Arsenal (by Arcaratus)
- Terrain Crystals (by BaileyHoll)
- Biomes O’ Plenty (by Glitchfiend)
- Terrain Crystals Add-ons (by BaileyHoll)
- Twerk Sim 2K16 (by Funwayguy)
- It’s Raining Food! (by insaneau)
- Auto Pickup (by Furgl)
- Flat Colored Blocks (by AlgorithmX2)
- Ore Excavation (by Funwayguy)
- Iron Chests (by progwml6)
- Chisels & Bits (by AlgorithmX2)
- Ceramics (by KnightMiner)
- Default World Generator (port) (by EzTerry)
- Neat (by Vazkii)
- Chest Transporter (by CubeX2)
- Drawers & Bits (by Belgabor)
- Storage Drawers Extras (by jaquadro)
- GraveStone Mod (by EuhDawson)
- JEI Bees (by bdew)
- More Bees (by Lach_01298)
- Just Enough Forestry Bees (JEFB) (by apengu_)
- Aquaculture (by Shadowclaimer)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- ShetiPhianCore (by ShetiPhian)
- Platforms (by ShetiPhian)
- Earthworks (by Alsnder)
- Shadowfacts’ Forgelin (by shadowfactsmc)
- LibrarianLib (by yrsegal)
- Natural Pledge (by yrsegal)
- Get Ya’ Tanks Here (by darkh4x)
- AppleCore (by squeek502)
- AppleSkin (by squeek502)
- Missing Pieces (by sboy205)
- Giacomo’s Foundry (by Zacomat)
- Spider Wand (by Growlith1223)
- More Overlays (by feldim2425)
- CraftTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- MTLib (by jaredlll08)
- ModTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Random Things (by lumien231)
- LootBags (by Malorolam)
- EnderCore (by tterrag1098)
- WAILA Plugins (by tterrag1098)
- Super Crafting Frame (by Edgar_Allen)
- Bed Bugs (by gr8pefish)
- Fence Overhaul (by The_WeatherPony)
- MineMenu (by dmillerw)
- Angel Ring To Bauble (by Portablejim)
- Blocklings (by WillR273989372)
- Custom Starter Gear (by brandon3055)
- Simple Achievements (by tterrag1098)
- AutoRegLib (by Vazkii)
- Quark (by Vazkii)
- Embers (by elucent)
- MobTotems (by CorwinJ)
- stimmedcow : NoMoreRecipeConflict (by Oliv1er)
- MineTweaker RecipeMaker (by DoubleDoorDevelopment)
- Block Drops (JEI Addon) (by MrRiegel)
- AbyssalCraft Integration (by Shinoow)
- WanionLib (by WanionCane)
- UniDict (by WanionCane)
- EZStorage 2 (by zero__fall)
- Railcraft (by CovertJaguar)
- Inventory Sorter (by cpw11)
- Immersive Engineering (by BluSunrize)
- LimeLib (by MrRiegel)
- Furnus (by MrRiegel)
- Claycraft (by Blubbeltasche)
- B.A.S.E (by lanse505)
- MMD OreSpawn (by jriwanek)
- Base Metals (by jriwanek)
- Modern Metals (by jriwanek)
- Better With Mods (by BeetoGuy)
- Just Enough Calculation (by Towdium)
- Harvest Festival Addon (by Ennek)
Sky Harvest Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!