Get all the sweets with Cake Factory!
You are tasked with automatically making alot of cakes, after you have made your big factories, screenshot them and send me a link to imgur or youtube so i can see how people tackled the big challenge. then after challenges you are free to explore the modpack (exploration is in the pack).
Get your Cursed Cake Factory Server Hosting here with us today!
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Cake Factory right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Cake Factory Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Cake Factory Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Cake Factory minecraft server modpack.
- Aroma1997Core (by Aroma1997)
- AromaBackup (by Aroma1997)
- BetterFps (by Guichaguri)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- Extra Utilities (by RWTema)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- Iron Chests (by progwml6)
- Pam’s HarvestCraft (by MatrexsVigil)
- ModTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo)
- CoFH Core (by TeamCoFH)
- Thermal Foundation (by TeamCoFH)
- Thermal Expansion (by TeamCoFH)
- Thermal Dynamics (by TeamCoFH)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR97)
- Botania (by Vazkii)
- OpenBlocks Elevator (by VsnGamer)
- CraftTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- VeinMiner (by Portablejim)
- Sonar Core (by Ollie_Lansdell)
- Spikes (by toastertim)
- Mod Name Tooltip (by mezz)
- Not Enough Wands (by romelo333)
- ProjectE (by sinkillerj)
- Immersive Engineering (by BluSunrize)
- The One Probe (by McJty)
- Random Things (by lumien231)
- Tinkers’ Tool Leveling (by bonusboni)
- Mekanism (by aidancbrady)
- Mekanism Generators (by aidancbrady)
- Wither Skeleton Tweaks (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- TOP Addons (by DrManganese)
- Just Enough Resources (JER) (by Way2muchnoise)
- Better Magnets (by TheUnderTaker11)
- Initial Inventory (by jaredlll08)
- Psi (by Vazkii)
- CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- SwingThroughGrass (by exidex)
- Morpheus (by Quetzi)
- The Weirding Gadget (by AtomicBlom)
- Solar Flux Reborn (by apengu_)
- Ender Storage 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- ConnectedTexturesMod (by tterrag1098)
- Mekanism Tools (by aidancbrady)
- MiniHeads (by Cocanuta)
- RFTools (by McJty)
- Inventory Pets (by Purplicious_Cow)
- Industrial Craft (by Player)
- Snad (by TheRoBrit)
- Aquaculture (by Shadowclaimer)
- OMLib (by Keridos)
- Natura (by mDiyo)
- Better Than Bunnies (by iChun)
- Actually Additions (by Ellpeck)
- Tree Chopper (by DuchLord)
- RFTools Dimensions (by McJty)
- MrCrayfish’s Furniture Mod (by Mr_Crayfish)
- AutoRegLib (by Vazkii)
- Mob Grinding Utils (by Vadis365)
- GoG Skybox (by Vazkii)
- Additional Resources (by Portablejim)
- JEI Integration (by SnowShock35)
- Ranged Pumps (by raoulvdberge)
- McJtyLib (by McJty)
- QuantumStorage (by Gigabit1011)
- ValkyrieLib (by ValkyrieofNight)
- Achievement Books (by vsbmeza)
- Gravestone mod – Graves (by NightKosh)
- Buildcraft (by CovertJaguar)
- Environmental Tech (by ValkyrieofNight)
- MTLib (by jaredlll08)
- Extreme Reactors (by ZeroNoRyouki)
- Better Than Llamas (by iChun)
- Quick Leaf Decay (by lumien231)
- Neat (by Vazkii)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- ElecCore | Rendering Library (by Elec332)
- Chameleon (by jaquadro)
- Refined Storage (by raoulvdberge)
- Flux Networks (by Ollie_Lansdell)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- ZeroCore (by ZeroNoRyouki)
- Deep Resonance (by McJty)
- Chest Transporter (by CubeX2)
- TickProfiler (by minimallycorrect)
- Immersive Petroleum (by theFlaxbeard)
- Better Builder’s Wands (by Portablejim)
- Tiny Progressions (by Kashdeya)
- Exchangers (by Jacky1356400)
- Audio Death (by Portablejim)
- Reborn Core (by modmuss50)
- CompatLayer (by McJty)
- Good Old Backpacks (by Kloonder)
- XNet (by McJty)
- OpenModularTurrets (by Poenjabiesous)
- Just Enough HarvestCraft (JEHC) (by mrAppleXZ)
- Aether Legacy (by 115kino)
- Hammer Core (by apengu_)
- FTBLib (by FTB)
- FTB Utilities (by FTB)
- Baubles (by azanor)
- OpenModsLib (by OpenMods)
- OpenBlocks (by OpenMods)
Cake Factory Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!