Construction-Craft Server Hosting
Instant Setup | 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee Free Construction-Craft Instant Trial
20% off Minecraft Hosting for life. Use Promo Code ONLYMINECRAFT For Life.
Get tech heavy with Construction-craft coming your way
What is the purpose of this package?
First of all, this package is a construction package. So you can easily build you want. We have already added all the necessary modes to create these buildings.
What are the features offered?
With some modes, you can work out the details on the blocks to reveal your imagination. You can also decorate the buildings you build with the furniture mode in the package. With Malisis Door Mod you can create realistic building image by adding many kinds of doors.
How do these features affect the user experience?
These features make building and similar structures very fast. It provides more beautiful houses with more beautiful blocks.
Get your Curse: Construction-Craft Server with us here today!
StickyPiston hosting works for you
Total Peace of Mind
Start a free trial of Construction-Craft right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Construction-Craft Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Construction-Craft Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Construction-Craft minecraft server modpack.
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- BiblioCraft (by JDSinclair)
- Pam’s HarvestCraft (by MatrexsVigil)
- Iron Chests (by progwml6)
- Chameleon (by jaquadro)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- ConnectedTexturesMod (by tterrag1098)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- Chisels & Bits (by AlgorithmX2)
- Waila (by ProfMobius)
- Just Enough Resources (JER) (by Way2muchnoise)
- WallpaperCraft (by Echo__x)
- Biomes O’ Plenty (by Glitchfiend)
- WorldEdit (by sk89q)
- WorldEditCUI Forge Edition (by hexosse)
- MalisisCore (by Ordinastie)
- MalisisDoors (by Ordinastie)
- ArchitectureCraft (by gcewing)
- Missing Pieces (by sboy205)
- VeinMiner (by Portablejim)
- Fullscreen Windowed (Borderless) for Minecraft (by hancin)
- Chest Transporter (by CubeX2)
- Time HUD (by The_Fireplace)
- OpenModsLib (by OpenMods)
- OpenBlocks (by OpenMods)
- MOAR Glowstone (by lawl28)
- Lattice Mod (by FyberOptic)
- Advanced World Selection (by Sedridor)
- BetterFps (by Guichaguri)
Construction-Craft Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!