Get all the riches with Minecraft Billionaire!
The world was brought back from the brink of ruin thanks to the journeys of a lone explorer. After so many years, the secrets to achieving utopia have been lost. It is now your turn to return to that strange dimension that once held such treasures. You won’t be alone, though! You have the help of your guide back home (via the HQM questbook) and access to Noodle Corp’s shop (via the Better Questing book). Of course, you can’t get everything for free, and will have to work for it.
There are plenty of items, fluids, and sources of power you can sell to the shop to earn money, which can then be used to buy all sorts of ores, tech, and magic items. Can you conquer this strange world, let alone thrive? Can you claw your way back up to the top of the economic food chain? Can you rediscover and craft the wondrous items lost to the world? Welcome to Minecraft Billionaire.
Minecraft Billionaire is a kitchen sink type modpack that contains a variety of tech and magic mods, a questbook to guide you through them, 2 different difficulty modes (normal and progressive), and an in-game shop implemented using Fex’s Small Money Mod and Better Questing. The questbook and shop are optional, but provide guidance and additional goals besides “reaching the end-game.”
Major differences from its predecesor, Minecraft Millionaire, include:
- A heavily expanded shop with over 200 items that can be bought or sold
- Many more tech and magic mods, to create a grander experience
- Over 400 story quests to guide you through the major mods and prog mode
- Rewards for each quests, both relevant and random!
- New forms of automated buying and selling to make auto-trading easier.
- Progress Mode mixes up the normal ordering of mods in expert modes: more advanced mods come earlier (eg. Forestry), commonly early-game mods only come later game (eg. IC2)
Get your Curse Minecraft Billionaire Server Hosting here with us today!
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Minecraft Billionaire right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Minecraft Billionaire Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Minecraft Billionaire Instructions
The modpack is currently in alpha and there will be more content added in the future. TODO:
- Complete the end-game (draconic evolution, projectE, Avaritia, creative items) questlines
- Fix bugs as they are discovered
If you are having problems with Minecraft Billionaire contact support.
Minecraft Billionaire Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Minecraft Billionaire minecraft server modpack.
- EnderCore (by tterrag1098)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- Baubles (by azanor)
- Botania (by Vazkii)
- Dense Ores (by RWTema)
- Pam’s HarvestCraft (by MatrexsVigil)
- ModTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Immersive Engineering (by BluSunrize)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- Better Builder’s Wands (by Portablejim)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- Better Questing – Standard Expansion (by Funwayguy)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR97)
- Extra Utilities (by RWTema)
- CraftTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Thermal Foundation (by TeamCoFH)
- Brandon’s Core (by brandon3055)
- BdLib (by bdew)
- FTB Utilities (by FTB)
- FTBLib (by FTB)
- AgriCraft (by InfinityRaider)
- CoFH Core (by TeamCoFH)
- Thermal Dynamics (by TeamCoFH)
- Ender IO (by CrazyPants_MC)
- FTB Tweaks (by FTB)
- RFTools (by McJty)
- Better Questing (by Funwayguy)
- Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- McJtyLib (by McJty)
- Hardcore Questing Mode (by lorddusk)
- Thermal Expansion (by TeamCoFH)
- Draconic Evolution (by brandon3055)
- Minefactory Reloaded (by skyboy026)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- Iron Chests (by progwml6)
- Morpheus (by Quetzi)
- Aroma1997Core (by Aroma1997)
- Aroma1997s Dimensional World (by Aroma1997)
- Mekanism (by aidancbrady)
- Mekanism Generators (by aidancbrady)
- Mekanism Tools (by aidancbrady)
- Advanced Generators (by bdew)
- InfinityLib (by InfinityRaider)
- The One Probe (by McJty)
- AppleSkin (by squeek502)
- Json Loot Bags (by DoubleDoorDevelopment)
- BetterFps (by Guichaguri)
- Calculator (by Ollie_Lansdell)
- AutoRegLib (by Vazkii)
- Ars Magica 2 (by Torarion)
- Avaritia 1.1x (by brandon3055)
- Uranium Big Reactor (by joserobjr)
- Guide-API (by TehNut)
- OpenBlocks Elevator (by VsnGamer)
- Flat Colored Blocks (by AlgorithmX2)
- Actually Additions (by Ellpeck)
- Simple Generators (by ValkyrieofNight)
- Charcoal Pit (by enderiumsmith)
- Chest Transporter (by CubeX2)
- Compact Solars (by progwml6)
- Gravitation Suite (by Chocohead)
- Quadrum (by dmillerw)
- Hammer Core (by apengu_)
- Astral Sorcery (by HellFirePvP)
- Steve’s Factory Manager Reborn (by Gigabit1011)
- ValkyrieLib (by ValkyrieofNight)
- XNet (by McJty)
- Refined Avaritia (by ExpensiveKoala)
- JEI Integration (by SnowShock35)
- MCMultiPart (by amadornes)
- FSMM – Fex’s Small Money Mod (by FEX96)
- Blood Magic (by WayofTime)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- D3Core (by DoubleDoorDevelopment)
- NuclearCraft (by TLJGames)
- Forestry (by SirSengir)
- Chameleon (by jaquadro)
- CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- CompatLayer (by McJty)
- Actually Baubles (by Jacky1356400)
- RFTools Control (by McJty)
- Refined Storage (by raoulvdberge)
- Moar Tinkers (by Bartz24)
- Multifarm Crops (by marwat208)
- Reborn Core (by modmuss50)
- Extreme Reactors (by ZeroNoRyouki)
- Magic Bees (by MysteriousAges)
- Sonar Core (by Ollie_Lansdell)
- ConnectedTexturesMod (by tterrag1098)
- ElecCore (by Elec332)
- Environmental Tech (by ValkyrieofNight)
- Not Enough Wands (by romelo333)
- ZeroCore (by ZeroNoRyouki)
- Fexcraft Common Library (by FEX96)
- Advanced Solar Panels (by Chocohead)
- Psi (by Vazkii)
- Industrial Craft (by Player)
- Immersive Petroleum (by theFlaxbeard)
- Chisels & Bits (by AlgorithmX2)
- GraveStone Mod (by EuhDawson)
- Solar Flux Reborn (by apengu_)
- MTLib (by jaredlll08)
- Just Enough Resources (JER) (by Way2muchnoise)
- WrapUp (by TheLMiffy1111)
- JAOPCA (by TheLMiffy1111)
- JAOPCAAdditions (by TheLMiffy1111)
- Quick Leaf Decay (by lumien231)
- Ore Excavation (by Funwayguy)
- ProjectE (by sinkillerj)
- Pressure Pipes (by bdew)
- Dark Utilities (by darkh4x)
- Bookshelf (by darkh4x)
- Super Circuit Maker (by amadornes)
- OpenComputers (by SangarWasTaken)
- More Overlays (by feldim2425)
- BetterBedrockGen (by Gigabit1011)
- CodeChicken Core 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Ender Storage 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Gendustry (by bdew)
- NetherPortalFix (by BlayTheNinth)
- Bed Bugs (by gr8pefish)
- Tinkers’ Addons (by oitsjustjose)
- stimmedcow : NoMoreRecipeConflict (by Oliv1er)
Minecraft Billionaire Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!