Charge yourself up to the max with Voltz Recharged (1.10.2)
My recreation of Technic’s official Voltz modpack with newer mods and a fresh twist.
This is a tech-based modpack that aims for high-tech warfare and heavy machinery. This includes main mods like defense tech and Applied Energistics.
This modpack is in its later stages as it has been on technic and is still developing with plans to add the following:
– Custom Recipes
– More Mod Integrations
– Better Server Quality
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Voltz Recharged (1.10.2) right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Voltz Recharged (1.10.2) Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Voltz Recharged (1.10.2) Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Voltz Recharged (1.10.2) minecraft server modpack.
- Waila (by ProfMobius)
- Wawla – What Are We Looking At (by Darkhax)
- CoFH Core (by TeamCoFH)
- Thermal Foundation (by TeamCoFH)
- CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Thermal Expansion (by TeamCoFH)
- Thermal Dynamics (by TeamCoFH)
- OpenComputers (by SangarWasTaken)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- MrTJPCore (by Mr_TJP)
- Project Red – Base (by Mr_TJP)
- Project Red – Integration (by Mr_TJP)
- Project Red – Fabrication (by Mr_TJP)
- Project Red – Mechanical (by Mr_TJP)
- Project Red – World (by Mr_TJP)
- Project Red – Lighting (by Mr_TJP)
- Simply Jetpacks 2 (by Tomson124)
- Redstone Arsenal (by TeamCoFH)
- Forge MultiPart CBE (by covers1624)
- Wireless Redstone CBE (by covers1624)
- CraftTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- MTLib (by jaredlll08)
- ModTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- LootTweaker (by Daomephsta)
- Ore Tweaker (by EwyBoy)
- B.A.S.E (by lanse505)
- ContentTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo)
- Tinkers’ Tool Leveling (by bonusboni)
- Mekanism (by aidancbrady)
- Mekanism Generators (by aidancbrady)
- Mekanism Tools (by aidancbrady)
- Immersive Engineering (by BluSunrize)
- OpenModsLib (by OpenMods)
- OpenBlocks (by OpenMods)
- OpenEye (by OpenMods)
- OpenFM (by MichiyoRavencroft)
- Extra Utilities (by RWTema)
- Morpheus (by Quetzi)
- Iron Chests (by progwml6)
- Modular Powersuits (by MachineMuse)
- EnderCore (by tterrag1098)
- Ender IO (by CrazyPants_MC)
- Guide-API (by TehNut)
- Modular Forcefield System (by nekosune)
- OMLib (by Keridos)
- OpenModularTurrets (by Poenjabiesous)
- ConnectedTexturesMod (by tterrag1098)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- Chisels & Bits (by AlgorithmX2)
- ZeroCore (by ZeroNoRyouki)
- Extreme Reactors (by ZeroNoRyouki)
- MCMultiPart (by amadornes)
- CodeChicken Core 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- NuclearCraft (by TLJGames)
- Better Questing (by Funwayguy)
- Better Questing – Standard Expansion (by Funwayguy)
- Better Questing – Quest Book (by Drethic)
- Better Questing – RF Expansion (by Funwayguy)
- Classic Combat (by WildBamaBoy)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- JEI Integration (by SnowShock35)
Voltz Recharged (1.10.2) Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!