Will you become the next Minecraft Millionaire?
You’re sent to a strange world to find a way to solve the world’s biggest problem: dwindling resources. With access to varying levels of both technology and magic, set up a foundation in this new world to send resources back home. Nobody ever said you’ll be doing this for free, though. Buy useful and rare items to help you get set up, and sell your hard-earned resources for profit.
As you work you way through what the world has to offer, you’ll learn secrets that can solve your world’s problems via projectE and use it to complete your greatest challenge: getting back home.
This modpack has 3 tiers of both magic and technology mods to play through, many utility and decoration mods to make gameplay more fun, an in-game store to buy and sell all sorts of resources to with a currency system to make it easy, and an optional gamemode that ties all of the tech and magic mods into 2 lines of progression.
Get your Curse Minecraft Millionaire Server Hosting here Today!
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Minecraft Millionaire right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Minecraft Millionaire Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Minecraft Millionaire Instructions
Gamemodes: /ftb_mode set mode
where mode can be “normal” or “prog” for the progressive mode.
If you are having problems with Minecraft Millionaire contact support.
Minecraft Millionaire Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Minecraft Millionaire minecraft server modpack.
- IC2 Classic (by Player)
- Immersive Engineering (by BluSunrize)
- Immersive Integration (by UnwrittenFun)
- Extra Utilities (by RWTema)
- CoFH Core (by TeamCoFH)
- Thermal Foundation (by TeamCoFH)
- Thermal Expansion (by TeamCoFH)
- Thermal Dynamics (by TeamCoFH)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo)
- Thermal Casting (by insaneau)
- EnderCore (by tterrag1098)
- Ender IO (by CrazyPants_MC)
- Minefactory Reloaded (by skyboy026)
- Mekanism (by aidancbrady)
- Mekanism Tools (by aidancbrady)
- Mekanism Generators (by aidancbrady)
- RotaryCraft (by ReikaKalseki)
- ElectriCraft (by ReikaKalseki)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- Jabba (by ProfMobius)
- AppleCore (by squeek502)
- BdLib (by bdew)
- Advanced Generators (by bdew)
- RF Windmills (by Piepenguin)
- Pam’s HarvestCraft (by MatrexsVigil)
- Pressure Pipes (by bdew)
- ComputerCraft (by dantwohundred)
- Applied Energistics 2 (by AlgorithmX2)
- Botania (by Vazkii)
- Thaumcraft (by azanor)
- Thaumcraft NEI Plugin (by DjGiannuzz)
- Thaumcraft Inventory Scanning (by BlayTheNinth)
- Thaumic Tinkerer (by nekosune)
- Thaumic Horizons (by TheKentington)
- Thaumic Sanity (by nekosune)
- Forbidden Magic (by Assassinfox)
- CodeChickenCore (by chicken_bones)
- Thaumic Exploration (by nekosune)
- Gadomancy (by makeoo)
- Automagy (by Tuhljin)
- Blood Magic (by WayofTime)
- ProjectE (by sinkillerj)
- Iron Chests (by progwml6)
- VeinMiner (by Portablejim)
- DragonAPI (by ReikaKalseki)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- Fast Leaf Decay (by Olafskii)
- FastCraft (by Player)
- NotEnoughItems (by chicken_bones)
- NotEnoughResources (by Way2muchnoise)
- Waila (by ProfMobius)
- Waila Harvestability (by squeek502)
- CraftTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- ModTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- AgriCraft (by InfinityRaider)
- Dense Ores (by RWTema)
- McJtyLib (by McJty)
- RFTools (by McJty)
- FTBLib (by FTB)
- FTB Utilities (by FTB)
- FTB Tweaks (by FTB)
- Solar Flux (by Nauktis)
- Currency (by Ionaru)
- Another One Bites the Dust (by ganymedes01)
- Hardcore Questing Mode (by lorddusk)
- Quest Sheets (by hilburn)
- Hunger In Peace (by squeek502)
- Clay Bucket (by abecderic)
- ExtraTiC (by JeanGlassmaker)
- Iguanas Tinker Tweaks (by bonusboni)
- Better Builder’s Wands (by Portablejim)
- OpenModsLib (by OpenMods)
- OpenBlocks (by OpenMods)
- ReactorCraft (by ReikaKalseki)
- Ding (by iChun)
- Big Reactors (by ErogenousBeef)
- Power Converters3 (by covers1624)
- AE2 Stuff (by bdew)
- ExtraCells2 (by DrummerMC)
- Avaritia (by Assassinfox)
- TiC Tooltips (by squeek502)
- Morpheus (by Quetzi)
- INpureCore (by INpureProjects)
- Roguelike Dungeons (by Greymerk)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR97)
- Super Crafting Frame (by Edgar_Allen)
- Ender Storage (by chicken_bones)
Minecraft Millionaire Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!