Get off your Trolley - TrollCraft
Experience the official TrollCraft server modpack as seen in the hit YouTube series played by SSundee, MrCrainer, and CaptainSparklez. Crafted lovingly by Kehaan and X33N from the dislikes of a thousand comments and now delivered right to your launcher.
This pack works on Curse and ATLauncher, use your favourite Modpack launcher.
LOL U Died – Death Sound is made by Diabolo-ical
TrollCraft contains Fastcraft, by Player, enabled by default. Fastcraft enhances Minecraft with increased performance. Bug reports being made directly to Mod Authors should state Fastcraft is enabled. More informations can be found here: http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=10820
Get your own Curse/ATLauncher: TrollCraft Server Hosting here today!
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of TrollCraft right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse TrollCraft Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
TrollCraft Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about TrollCraft minecraft server modpack.
- Morph (by iChun)
- SecretRoomsMod (by AbrarSyed)
- Better Title Screen (by Girafi)
- NotEnoughItems (by chicken_bones)
- ExtraCells2 (by DrummerMC)
- Additional Resources (by Portablejim)
- MalisisCore (by Ordinastie)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- Numina (by MachineMuse)
- Davincis Vessels (by darkevilmac)
- Blue Power (by Quetzi)
- Thermal Foundation (by TeamCoFH)
- TiC Tooltips (by squeek502)
- VeinMiner (by Portablejim)
- Mob Properties (by docrobb)
- Extra Utilities (by RWTema)
- Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo)
- Big Reactors (by ErogenousBeef)
- BiblioCraft (by JDSinclair)
- Waila (by ProfMobius)
- Iguanas Tinker Tweaks (by bonusboni)
- Thaumcraft (by azanor)
- Custom NPCs (by Noppes)
- Minefactory Reloaded (by skyboy026)
- CoFH Core (by TeamCoFH)
- Magical Crops: Decorative (by Mark719)
- MovingWorld (by darkevilmac)
- MalisisDoors (by Ordinastie)
- NEI Addons (by bdew)
- CodeChickenCore (by chicken_bones)
- MineTweaker3 (by StanH)
- Achievement Books (by vsbmeza)
- Brandon’s Core (by brandon3055)
- Forestry (by SirSengir)
- Opis (by ProfMobius)
- ChickenChunks (by chicken_bones)
- Reliquary (by x3n0ph0b3)
- DrCyano’s Lootable Bodies (by jriwanek)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- Portal Gun (by iChun)
- Ender Storage (by chicken_bones)
- OpenComputers (by SangarWasTaken)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR97)
- Iron Chests (by progwml6)
- RadixCore (by WildBamaBoy)
- Minecraft Comes Alive (MCA) (by WildBamaBoy)
- Witchery (by Emoniph)
- Cooking for Blockheads (by BlayTheNinth)
- WorldEdit (by sk89q)
- Headcrumbs (by ganymedes01)
- Inventory Pets (by Purplicious_Cow)
- StartingInventory (by bspkrs)
- PotionExtension (by AKcurseforge)
- RFTools (by McJty)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- Thermal Expansion (by TeamCoFH)
- Audio Death (by Portablejim)
- Pam’s HarvestCraft (by MatrexsVigil)
- Botania (by Vazkii)
- Magic Clover (by konwboj)
- BetterAchievements (by Way2muchnoise)
- Gravity Gun (by iChun)
- BdLib (by bdew)
- EvilCraft (by kroeser)
- MobiusCore (by ProfMobius)
- NetherOres (by skyboy026)
- Fast Leaf Decay (by Olafskii)
- ExtraTiC (by JeanGlassmaker)
- Chance Cubes (by turkey2349)
- Draconic Evolution (by brandon3055)
- ProjectE (by sinkillerj)
- QmunityLib (by Quetzi)
- The Twilight Forest (by Benimatic)
- EnderCore (by tterrag1098)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- McJtyLib (by McJty)
- Utility Mobs (by docrobb)
- Ender IO (by CrazyPants_MC)
- NEI Integration (by tonius111)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- Router Reborn (by TomEVoll)
- iChunUtil (by iChun)
- Custom Pets (by Purplicious_Cow)
- Magical Crops: Armoury (by Mark719)
- Immersive Engineering (by BluSunrize)
- AgriCraft (by InfinityRaider)
- Et Futurum (by ganymedes01)
- Redstone Arsenal (by TeamCoFH)
- Hardcore Wither (by thor12022)
- DecoCraft2 (by RazzleberryFox)
- Jabba (by ProfMobius)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- Natura (by mDiyo)
- OpenModsLib (by OpenMods)
- Simply Jetpacks (by tonius111)
- Matter Overdrive (by simeonradivoev)
- Modular Powersuits (by MachineMuse)
- Magical Crops: Core (by Mark719)
- AppleCore (by squeek502)
- OpenBlocks (by OpenMods)
- Applied Energistics 2 (by AlgorithmX2)
- Thermal Dynamics (by TeamCoFH)
- Hats (by iChun)
TrollCraft Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 4GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!