Dude Where's My Blocks?
You wake up in a world that seems similar. Slowly as the sun rises you find yourself abandon out in the middle of nowhere… You’re not really sure what happened or how you ended up here but your head is incredibly sore.
Slowly you rise to your feet and it’s a struggle, its almost as if you forgotten how things work. You move over to a large object that you can’t quite recall what the name of it is… As you reach out to touch it it suddenly strikes you it’s a tree! Simple ideas fill your mind of making crude tools but it seems to be tainted by other ideas that don’t make sense!
As you wander around you pick up more and more objects and gain more knowledge that you thought you knew. Still as it expands things just seem off… Objects turning into other objects that don’t match the inability to know what’s being made from something starts to make you angry. Finally after far too long you get something you have an extremely faint memory of. Pickaxes!
Get your Curse Dude Where’s My Blocks? Server Hosting here with us today!
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Dude Where's My Blocks? right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Dude Where's My Blocks? Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Dude Where's My Blocks? Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Dude Where's My Blocks? minecraft server modpack.
- TorchTools (by DoubleDoorDevelopment)
- Biomes O’ Plenty (by Glitchfiend)
- AutoCrafter2000 (by DoubleDoorDevelopment)
- Ender IO (by CrazyPants_MC)
- CrayCrafting (by DoubleDoorDevelopment)
- CodeChickenCore (by chicken_bones)
- Natura (by mDiyo)
- NotEnoughItems (by chicken_bones)
- D3 Core (by DoubleDoorDevelopment)
- Lumberjack (by DoubleDoorDevelopment)
- GreenThumb (by DoubleDoorDevelopment)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- Extra Utilities (by RWTema)
- Reliquary (by x3n0ph0b3)
- Antique Atlas (by Hunternif)
- HoloInventory (by dries007)
- ArmorStatusHUD (by bspkrs)
- StatusEffectHUD (by bspkrs)
- DirectionHUD (by bspkrs)
- SmartCursor (by asaskevich)
- D3 Commands (by DoubleDoorDevelopment)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- Better Sprinting (by chylex)
- PlaceableTools (by DoubleDoorDevelopment)
- Player API (by Divisor82)
- The Twilight Forest (by Benimatic)
- Bad Ores (by Ivorforce)
- Progressive Automation (by VanhalMinecraft)
- EiraMoticons (by Blay09)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- FastLeafDecay (by Olafskii)
Dude Where's My Blocks? Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!