Dude Where's My Blocks?
You wake up in a world that seems similar. Slowly as the sun rises you find yourself abandon out in the middle of nowhere… You’re not really sure what happened or how you ended up here but your head is incredibly sore.
Slowly you rise to your feet and it’s a struggle, its almost as if you forgotten how things work. You move over to a large object that you can’t quite recall what the name of it is… As you reach out to touch it it suddenly strikes you it’s a tree! Simple ideas fill your mind of making crude tools but it seems to be tainted by other ideas that don’t make sense!
As you wander around you pick up more and more objects and gain more knowledge that you thought you knew. Still as it expands things just seem off… Objects turning into other objects that don’t match the inability to know what’s being made from something starts to make you angry. Finally after far too long you get something you have an extremely faint memory of. Pickaxes!
Get your Curse Dude Where’s My Blocks? Server Hosting here with us today!
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Dude Where's My Blocks? Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.12.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
Instant Setup One-Click Install Unlimited Upgrades & ReinstallsPremium Support at NO extra cost
|Custom Modpack Server||Have your custom modpack server professionally made. Follow our 6 step modpack making guide|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft Windows/Mac/Linux - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|BungeeCord Proxy||Free 512MB BungeeCord Proxy when you order 3 servers or more, create a Spigot/Modded Network|
|Minecraft Maps||Play 388+ Minecraft Maps Host Mini-game nights with friends. One-Click Install, join in under 30 seconds|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Australia Singapore|
Dude Where's My Blocks? Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Dude Where's My Blocks? minecraft server modpack.
- TorchTools (by DoubleDoorDevelopment)
- Biomes O’ Plenty (by Glitchfiend)
- AutoCrafter2000 (by DoubleDoorDevelopment)
- Ender IO (by CrazyPants_MC)
- CrayCrafting (by DoubleDoorDevelopment)
- CodeChickenCore (by chicken_bones)
- Natura (by mDiyo)
- NotEnoughItems (by chicken_bones)
- D3 Core (by DoubleDoorDevelopment)
- Lumberjack (by DoubleDoorDevelopment)
- GreenThumb (by DoubleDoorDevelopment)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- Extra Utilities (by RWTema)
- Reliquary (by x3n0ph0b3)
- Antique Atlas (by Hunternif)
- HoloInventory (by dries007)
- ArmorStatusHUD (by bspkrs)
- StatusEffectHUD (by bspkrs)
- DirectionHUD (by bspkrs)
- SmartCursor (by asaskevich)
- D3 Commands (by DoubleDoorDevelopment)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- Better Sprinting (by chylex)
- PlaceableTools (by DoubleDoorDevelopment)
- Player API (by Divisor82)
- The Twilight Forest (by Benimatic)
- Bad Ores (by Ivorforce)
- Progressive Automation (by VanhalMinecraft)
- EiraMoticons (by Blay09)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- FastLeafDecay (by Olafskii)
Instant Setup Locations - USA · Canada · UK · France · Australia · Singapore
Dude Where's My Blocks? Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running in lag or out of memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!