FTB Simply Magic is an Hardcore Questing Pack HQM in which players are walked through core magic mods without the comforts of vanilla or otherwise “technological” armors and weapons. Quests are provided supplemental to in-game documentation and provide a tutorial-like experience to those that wish to learn magic mods without the hardcore aspects that other magic-themed packs demand. Additional documentation is provided in-game for core gameplay changes, and players will also find an array of automation-themed challenges for those that wish to prove their mastery in magic.
The modpack has the terrain generating Alternate Terrain Generation, this will change your experience while playing.
This pack also has custom coded mobs which will make your game more interesting, these mods are Dark Menagerie and the core magic mods
This modpack is highly suitable for computers that can’t handle large packs.
Get your Feed The Beast Simply Magic Server Hosting here today!
Why choose StickyPiston?
We’re a managed Minecraft hosting service, meaning we’ll always take care of the technical tasks, backups, updates and problem-solving so you don’t have to worry.
If you’re still not convinced, try out a free trial of Simply Magic right now for 24 hours: Start my FREE Trial. Need more proof? Take advantage of our 14-day Moneyback guarantee on all server orders.
Remember our library contains hundreds of Modpacks, Maps & Adventures and the latest Minecraft JAVA edition versions too. You can send us a Support Ticket any time with questions or feedback.
Order today and conquer Simply Magic with your friends!
The Adventure Starts Here - Feed the Beast Simply Magic Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Simply Magic Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Simply Magic minecraft server modpack.
- Accidentally Circumstantial Events(ACE) by Zavviasso
- Alternate Terrain Generation by TTFTCUTS
- Am2 Plant Fixer by Butchy_The_Bear
- AnimationAPI by thehippomaster21
- AOBD 2 by ganymedes01
- AppleCore by squeek502
- Ars Magica 2 by Mithion
- Aura Cascade by pixlepix
- Automagy by Tuhljin
- Baubles by Azanor
- BetterFps by Guichaguri
- BiblioCraft by Nuchaz
- Blood Magic by WayofTime
- Botania by Vazkii
- Carpenter's Blocks by Mineshopper
- Chisel 2 by warlordjones, tterrag1098, TheCricket26, Drullkus
- CodeChickenCore by Chickenbones
- CodeChickenLib by Chickenbones
- CoFH Core by CoFH team
- Dark Menagerie by RWTema
- Extended Potions by lumien231
- Farseek by delvr
- FastCraft by Player
- Forbidden Magic by SpitefulFox
- FTB Utilities by LatvianModder
- FTBLib by jaredlll08, LatvianModder
- Gadomancy by makeo, HellFirePvP
- Guide-API by TehNut, Tombenpotter
- Hardcore Questing Mode by lorddusk, Newcastlegeek, Vswe
- I'm Looking At Blood by pokefenn
- Inventory Tweaks by Kobata
- IronChests by cpw, progwml6
- JABBA by ProfMobius
- JourneyMap by techbrew
- LaunchGUI by TehNut
- MineTweaker by StanH
- ModTweaker by jaredlll08, joshie, SpitefulFox
- Morpheus by quetzi
- Mouse Tweaks by YaLTeR97
- Mystcraft by XCompWiz
- Not Enough Items by Chickenbones
- OpenBlocks by Mikeemoo, boq
- OpenModsLib by Mikeemoo, boq
- Quadrum by dmillerw
- Roguelike Dungeons by Greymerk
- Sanguimancy by Tombenpotter
- Storage Drawers by jaquadro
- Streams by delvr
- TCBotaniaExoflame by MatthiasM
- Thaumcraft by Azanor
- Thaumcraft Inventory Scanning by BlayTheNinth
- Thaumcraft NEI Plugin by DjGiannuzz
- Thaumcraft Node Tracker by Dyonovan
- Thaumic Exploration by Flaxbeard, nekosune
- Thaumic Horizons by TheKentington
- Thaumic Infusion by DrunkMafia
- Thaumic Tinkerer by pixlepix, nekosune, Vazkii
- Traveller's Gear by Dawn_1006
- Waila by ProfMobius
- Wawla by Darkhax
- Witchery by Emoniph
- Witching Gadgets by Witching Gadgets, BluSunrize
- Yampst by bilde2910
Simply Magic Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!