Material Energy^Natural Capital Server Hosting
20% off Minecraft Hosting for life. Use Promo Code ONLYMINECRAFT For Life.
Next part of material Energy^
A mix between FortressCraft Evolved and Factorio, ME^NC is an open world HQM pack that has finite trees and water, with no crafting tables or hostile mobs. The focus of the modpack is mainly logistics, routing, sorting, and processing items.
This modpack has A LOT of biome based mods included, this many be the most visually impressive quest based modpack out there to date!
Biome Mods included:
- Biomes O’Plenty
- Biome Tweaker
- Cave Biomes
- Dynamic Surroundings
- Realistic Terrain Generation
- Skellar Sky
Due to the amount of graphic enhancing mods, this is a memory heavy modpack, a lot of memory is needed to run this one.
Get your Curse Material Energy^Natural Capital Server Hosting here Today!
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Material Energy^Natural Capital right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Material Energy^Natural Capital Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Material Energy^Natural Capital Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Material Energy^Natural Capital minecraft server modpack.
- Baubles (by azanor)
- Buildcraft (by CovertJaguar)
- Calculator (by Ollie_Lansdell)
- WorldTooltip (by koganinja89)
- Wawla – What Are We Looking At (by darkh4x)
- Better Builder’s Wands (by Portablejim)
- BdLib (by bdew)
- CaveBiomes (by WhiskytangoFox)
- Baby Mobs (by Furgl)
- Catwalks 2 (by thecodewarrior1)
- Buildcraft Compat (by buildcraftchildsplay)
- BiomeTweaker (by superckl)
- Biomes O’ Plenty (by Glitchfiend)
- BetterBedrockGen (by Gigabit1011)
- Bookshelf (by darkh4x)
- BigTrees (by thevidaj)
- WTFCore (by WhiskytangoFox)
- NotEnoughItems (by chicken_bones)
- Iron Tanks (by Indemnity83)
- Misc Configs (by MiningMark48)
- ComputerCraft (by dantwohundred)
- IC2 Wrench Plugin (by Speiger)
- Project Red – Compat (by Mr_TJP)
- FastCraft (by sfPlayer)
- Numina (by MachineMuse)
- Musica – A custom record loader (by darkh4x)
- TiC Tooltips (by squeek502)
- Project Red – World (by Mr_TJP)
- Extra Utilities (by RWTema)
- Logistics Pipes (by RS485)
- Project Red – Mechanical (by Mr_TJP)
- FTBLib (by FTB)
- Waila (by ProfMobius)
- Iguanas Tinker Tweaks (by bonusboni)
- ModTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Dynamic Surroundings (by OreCruncher)
- NEI Addons (by bdew)
- IC2 Nei Crop Plugin (by Speiger)
- Tweaked Inventory Tweaks (by thecodewarrior1)
- Stellar Sky (by abab9579)
- Hardcore Questing Mode (by lorddusk)
- CodeChickenCore (by chicken_bones)
- MineTweaker3 (by StanH)
- Dense Ores (by RWTema)
- Immersive Integration (by UnwrittenFun)
- Metallurgy Core (by JeanGlassmaker)
- IC2 Classic (by sfPlayer)
- NotEnoughResources (by Way2muchnoise)
- EvilCraft (by kroeser)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- CoFH Core (by TeamCoFH)
- Thermal Foundation (by TeamCoFH)
- Thermal Recycling (by OreCruncher)
- HoloInventory (by dries007)
- Nuclear Control 2 (by Xbony2)
- Iron Chests (by progwml6)
- Keeping Inventory (by Silly511)
- SciAPI (by abab9579)
- WAILA Plugins (by tterrag1098)
- FTB Utilities (by FTB)
- Project Red – Lighting (by Mr_TJP)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- Magneticraft (by cout970)
- Not Enough Wands (by romelo333)
- Sonar Core (by Ollie_Lansdell)
- CustomOreGen (by noogenesis)
- Project Red – Integration (by Mr_TJP)
- Pearcel Mod (by MiningMark48)
- Rockhounding Mod (by GlobbyPotato)
- MTUtils (by LionZXY)
- Scott’s Tweaks (by scottkillen)
- It’s the little things (by zlepper)
- Inventory Pets (by Purplicious_Cow)
- NetherOres (by skyboy026)
- Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo)
- FastLeafDecay (by Olafskii)
- ExtraTiC (by JeanGlassmaker)
- Project Red – Base (by Mr_TJP)
- Practical Logistics (by Ollie_Lansdell)
- Hot Water Mod (by SoraZodia)
- Tube Transport System (by Alz454)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- NEI Integration (by tonius111)
- Exotic Birds (by Pavoreality)
- IC2 BuildCraft Power Converter – Stabilizer Mod (by Ternsip)
- Custom Music Discs (by pifou92000)
- Extra Coal (by Rubironi)
- Sound Filters (by Tmtravlr)
- Immersive Engineering (by BluSunrize)
- Project Red – Fabrication (by Mr_TJP)
- Thermal Expansion (by TeamCoFH)
- EnderCore (by tterrag1098)
- WTF’s TextureGeneratorLib (by WhiskytangoFox)
- Helper Tools (by Doctor_Wiggles)
- CustomThings (by tterrag1098)
- Pam’s HarvestCraft (by MatrexsVigil)
- Metallurgy (by JeanGlassmaker)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- Natura (by mDiyo)
- Avaritia (by Assassinfox)
- Modular Powersuits (by MachineMuse)
- Railcraft (by CovertJaguar)
- Kore Sample (by scottkillen)
- Refined Relocation (by Dynious)
- Ancient Trees (by scottkillen)
- Applied Energistics 2 (by AlgorithmX2)
- AppleCore (by squeek502)
- RebornCore (by modmuss50)
- TechReborn (by modmuss50)
- AgriCraft (by InfinityRaider)
- 3D Maneuver Gear (by InfinityRaider)
- Carpenter’s Blocks (by Syntaxial)
Material Energy^Natural Capital Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!