This is a hack and slash questing adventure with attitude
Use spatially stored dungeons to complete the Victory Monument and quests. You start in an already developed base, machines and resources are all around, but that’s all there is. With Special Mobs you’ll be running for your life as armored spiders and hungry zombies that destroy torches chase you down, but you can build turrets and golems to fight back! With an accelerated game play that lets you use many fun toys and weapons in a mod without having to spend hours and hours collecting resources.
This modpack is installed with Cauldron for better performance and less lag, with support for Bukkit 1.6.4 plugins, ask us about out modded server plugin packs.
Get your FTB MaterialEnergy^3 Server Hosting today…
Why choose StickyPiston?
We’re a managed Minecraft hosting service, meaning we’ll always take care of the technical tasks, backups, updates and problem-solving so you don’t have to worry.
If you’re still not convinced, try out a free trial of MaterialEnergy^3 right now for 24 hours: Start my FREE Trial. Need more proof? Take advantage of our 14-day Moneyback guarantee on all server orders.
Remember our library contains hundreds of Modpacks, Maps & Adventures and the latest Minecraft JAVA edition versions too. You can send us a Support Ticket any time with questions or feedback.
Order today and conquer MaterialEnergy^3 with your friends!
The Adventure Starts Here - Feed the Beast MaterialEnergy^3 Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Australia|
MaterialEnergy^3 Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about MaterialEnergy^3 minecraft server modpack.
- Applied Energistics by AlgorithX2
- Autoutils by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN
- Bdlib by bdew
- BiblioCraft by Nuchaz
- bspkrsCore by bspkrs
- Carpenter's Blocks by Mineshopper
- Chisel by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN
- CodeChickenCore by Chickenbones
- CodeChickenLib by Chickenbones
- CoFH Core by CoFH team
- Creeper Collateral by denoflionsx
- denLib by denoflionsx
- Extra Utilities by RWTema
- Forestry by SirSengir
- Forge Multipart by Chickenbones
- Gendustry by bdew
- Hardcore Questing Mode by lorddusk, Newcastlegeek, Vswe
- HoloInventory by dries007
- Inventory Tweaks by Kobata
- JABBA by ProfMobius
- KeithyUtils by RebelKeithy
- Lockdown by Adubbz
- Metallurgy by Shadowclaimer
- MSC1 by Davidee
- NEI Addons by bdew
- NEI Plugins by mistaqur
- Not Enough Items by Chickenbones
- OpenBlocks by Mikeemo
- OpenModsLib by Mikeemo
- Special Mobs by FatherToas
- Thermal Expansion by CoFH team
- Universal Electricity by calclavia
- Utility Mobs by FatherToast
- Waila by ProfMobius
- Waila Harvestability by squeek502
- Zans/Voxel Minimap by MamiyaOtaru
MaterialEnergy^3 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 1GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!