Go survive in a world where everything is trying to kill you
This is not a magic based pack . Forget everything you know about Minecraft. This pack is a conversion pack. Wooden tools? Ha.. no. Try not to die in a pack inspired by Don’t Starve, Terrafirmacraft, Diablo3 and the Cooking Channel. The world wants you dead and you will need to carve out a safe place to survive.
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Magic Farm 2 right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Feed the Beast Magic Farm 2 Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Magic Farm 2 Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Magic Farm 2 minecraft server modpack.
- Agriculture by Team Metallurgy
- Applied Energistics by AlgorithmX2
- AOBD by anymedes01
- BiblioCraft by Nuchaz
- Binnie's Mods by Binnie
- Biomes O Plenty by Adubbz
- Blood Magic by WayofTime
- Chicken Chunks by Chickenbones
- CodeChickenCore by Chickenbones
- CoFH Core by Team COFH
- Deadly World by FatherToast
- EVOC by ProfMobius
- Extra Cells by m3gafr3ak
- Extra Utilities by RWTema
- Fancy Fences by Koopinator
- Finndus Fillies by Myrathi
- Flat Signs by Myrathi
- Forestry by SirSengir
- Forge Multipart by Chickenbones
- Gravestone Mod by NightKosh
- GrowthCraft by Gwafu
- HungerOverhaul by iguana_man
- Iguana Tweaks for Tinkers' Construct by iguana_man
- Infernal Mobs by AtomicStryker
- InfiniBows by Myrathi
- Inventory Tweaks by Kobata
- Iron Chests by cpw
- JABBA by ProfMobius
- JourneyMap by techbrew
- Magic Bees by MysteriousAges
- Mariculture by joshie
- MineFactory Reloaded by powercrystals, skyboy
- MineTweaker by StanH
- MobiusCore by ProfMobius
- Mystcraft by xcompwiz
- Natura by mDiyo
- NEI Addons by bdew
- NEI Plugins by mistaqur
- Not Enough Items by Chickenbones
- Not Enough Keys by Mr. Okushama
- Obsidian Pressure Plates by Myrathi
- OpenBlocks by OpenMods Team
- OpenMods Lib by OpenMods Team
- Opis by ProfMobius
- Pam's HarvestCraft by MatrexsVigil
- PowerCrystalsCore by powercrystals, skyboy
- Redstone Arsenal by Team CoFH
- Special Mobs by FatherToast
- Sort Fix by LexManos
- Switches by Myrathi
- Thaumcraft 4 by Azanor
- Thaumic Tinkerer by Vazkii
- Thermal Expansion by Team COFH
- Tinker's Construct by mDiyo
- Tinkers' Mechworks by mDiyo
- Waila by ProfMobius
- Zan's Minimap by MamiyaOtaru
Magic Farm 2 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 1.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 2.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!