Survive and Dominate TerraFirmaPunk!
FTB TerraFirmaPunk Explore ancient ruins of a long dead civilization and learn to master the Power of Steam while surviving starvation, dehydration, deadly cave-ins, dangerous mobs, zombie hoards, and evil boss monsters waiting around every corner. Prepare you equipment, get ready to fight, survive and craft your way to victory. Are you ready to fight the demons of this pack?
This pack comes with Weather mods that add storms, heavy and light rain, and more!, A LOT of tech/electricity based mods for players that like to get their hands dirty and create great masterpieces of engineering. Then lastly there is TerraFirmaCraft’s very own custom mod, we don’t want to spoil it for you 🙂
Get your Feed The Beast TerraFirmaPunk Server Hosting here today!
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Terrfirmapunk right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Feed the Beast Terrfirmapunk Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Terrfirmapunk Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Terrfirmapunk minecraft server modpack.
- Animal Crate by TaeoG
- Antique Atlas by Hunternif
- Archimedes' Ships by BalkondeurAlpha
- ArmorStatusHUD by bspkrs
- AutoRun by mysticdrew
- Back Tools by iChun
- Better Boat by SanAndreasP
- Better Foliage by OctarineNoise
- BiblioCraft by Nuchaz
- BiblioWoods TFC by Nuchaz
- Boilerplate by warlordjones, decebaldecebal
- Bookshelf by Epoxide
- bspkrsCore by bspkrs
- Buildcraft by CovertJaguar, SirSengir, Krapht, cpw, spacetoad, asiekierka
- Carpenter's Blocks by Mineshopper
- Cellars for RFC by Sladki
- CodeChickenCore by Chickenbones
- CodeChickenLib by Chickenbones
- Cogs of the Machine by Deatrathias
- ComputerCraft by Dan200
- CoroUtil by Corosauce
- Custom Chest Loot by FatherToast
- DamageIndicators by rich1051414
- Decorations by alksey_t
- Dragon Mounts by BarracudaATA
- Dynamic Lights by AtomicStryker
- Ender Zoo by CrazyPants
- Ex Nihilo by Erasmus_Crowley
- Farseek by delvr
- FastCraft by Player
- Forestry by SirSengir
- Forge Multipart by Chickenbones
- Hardcore Questing Mode by lorddusk, Newcastlegeek, Vswe
- Hats by iChun
- HerdCraft by Nakranoth
- iChunUtil by iChun
- Immersive Engineering by BluSunrize
- Infernal Mobs by AtomicStryker
- Inventory Tweaks by Kobata
- JourneyMap by techbrew
- JustAnotherSpawner by Crudedrago
- Leather Water Sac by Emris_Morath
- LogisticsPipes by davboecki, theZorro266, GUIpsp, AartBluestoke, ArtForz
- Lycanite's Mobs by Lycanite
- Magneticraft by cout970
- Mapwriter by mapwriter, VectronDiablon
- Memory Cleaner by viniciuslrangel
- Metchants for TFC by Aleksey_t
- MineTweaker by StanH
- Mob Dismemberment by iChun
- Mob Properties by FatherToast
- MobiusCore by ProfMobius
- ModTweaker by jaredlll08, joshie, SpitefulFox
- Necromancy by AtomicStryker, sirolf2009
- NEI Addons by bdew
- NEI Integration by Tonius
- Not Enough Items by Chickenbones
- OpenBlocks by Mikeemoo, boq
- OpenModsLib by Mikeemoo, boq
- Opis by ProfMobius
- Player API by Divisor
- Professor Flaxbeard's Wondrous Steam Power Mod by Flaxbeard
- Railcraft by CovertJaguar
- Random Things by Lumien
- Roguelike Dungeons by Greymerk
- Ropes+ by AtomicStryker
- Ruins by AtomicStryker
- Smart Moving by Divisor
- Sound Filters by Tmtravlr
- SteamCraft 2 by warlordjones, ClockworkKaiser, decebaldecebal, domi1819
- Storage Drawers by jaquadro
- Streams by delvr
- TerraFirmaCraft by bioxx
- TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin by dries007
- TerraFirmaPunk Tweaks by JAWolfe, OneWolfe
- TerraFirmaStuff by Bunsan
- TerraMisc by Powerman913717
- TFC Additions by raymondbh
- TFC Railcraft Compat by Vidaj
- TFC Udary Mod by Bletch
- tfc water compatability by vidaj
- TFC-Tweaks by dries007
- TFCTech Addon by Shurgent
- Twilight Forest by Benimatic
- Waila by ProfMobius
- Waila Harvestability by squeek502
- Wawla by Darkhax
- Zombie Awareness by Corosauce
Terrfirmapunk Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!