This modpack is the combined balance of technology, nature and magic
Master the elements in FTB The Dark Trilogy; there are three tiers of mods; technology, magic and nature. Balance was a key element in the development of TDT with lasting game play a must. IC2, Thermal Expansion 4 and Buildcraft 6 are centred among the tech tier with Blood Magic, Botania and Thaumcraft bringing in the magic. Forestry and Harvest craft are just some of the many nature mods.
The world generation in this is immaculate using the ExtraBiomesXL mods for an even more amazing adventure that would will never want to leave.
Get your FTB The Dark Trilogy Server Hosting today…
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of The Dark Trilogy right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Feed the Beast The Dark Trilogy Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
The Dark Trilogy Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about The Dark Trilogy minecraft server modpack.
- Forge/FML by LexManos, cpw
- Additional Pipes by The BuildCraft Team
- Advanced Machines by AtomicStryker
- Advanced Solar Panels by SeNtiMeL
- AOBD 2 by ganymedes01
- Applied Energistics by AlgorithX2
- Aroma1997Core by Aroma1997
- Aroma1997s Dimensional World by Aroma1997
- AromaBackup by Aroma1997 * Disabled
- Backpacks by Eydamos
- Baubles by Azanor
- Bdlib by bdew
- Better Title Screen by amadornes
- BiblioCraft by Nuchaz
- Big Reactors by Erogenous Beef
- Binnie's Mods by Binnie
- Blood Magic by WayofTime
- Blue Power by quetzi, amadornes, K4Unl, MineMaarten, RavenWhitefang
- Botania by Vazkii
- Buildcraft by CovertJaguar, SirSengir, Krapht, cpw, spacetoad
- Carpenter's Blocks by Mineshopper
- ChickenChunks by Chickenbones
- Chisel by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN
- CodeChickenCore by Chickenbones
- CodeChickenLib by Chickenbones
- CoFH Core by CoFH team
- ComputerCraft by cpw
- CookieCore by dan200
- Enchiridion by ephys
- Ender Zoo by joshie
- EnderIO by CrazyPants
- EnderStorage by Chickenbones
- Extra Carts by Scott_DTA
- Extra Cells by Leonelf
- Extra Utilities by RWTema
- ExtrabiomesXL by Allaryin, ScottKillen
- Fast Leaf Decay by Olafski
- Forestry by SirSengir
- Forge Multipart by Chickenbones
- Gendustry by bdew
- Gravitation Suite by SeNtiMeL
- HarvestCraft by MatrexsVigil, Rhodox
- Hat Stand by iChun
- Hats by iChun
- iChunUtil by iChun
- IndustrialCraft 2 by IC2 Dev Team
- INpureCore by enoflions
- Inventory Tweaks by Kobata
- Iridium Mod by DevilDead
- IronChests by cpw
- JABBA by ProfMobius
- JourneyMap by techbrew
- LatBlocks by LatvianModder
- LatCoreMC by LatvianModder
- LogisticsPipes by davboecki, AartBluestoke, ArtForz, GUIpsp, theZorro266
- Magic Bees by MysteriousAges
- Mantle by mDiyo, progwml6
- Mapwriter by mapwriter
- MineFactory Reloaded by skyboy026, powercrystals
- MineTweaker by StanH
- Mob Amputation by iChun
- Mob Dismemberment by iChun
- MobiusCore by ProfMobius
- ModTweaker by joshie
- MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod by Mr_Crayfish
- Natura by mDiyo
- Nearby Mob Finder by VikeStep
- NEI Addons by bdew
- NEI Integration by Tonius
- Not Enough Items by Chickenbones
- Not Enough Keys by Mr_okushama
- Nuclear Control by shedar
- Obsidiplates by Myrathi
- OpenBlocks by Mikeemoo
- OpenModsLib by Mikeemoo
- OpenPeripheral Core by Mikeemoo
- Opis by ProfMobius
- PlanetGuyLib by Planetguy
- Railcraft by CovertJaguar
- Redstone Arsenal by TeamCoFH
- Redstone In Motion by jakj
- Secret Rooms by AbrarSyed
- Simply Jetpacks by Tonius
- Solar Flux by Nauktis
- Soul Shards Reborn by Moze_Intel
- Steve's Carts 2 by Vswe
- Steve's Factory Manager by Vswe
- Thaumcraft by Azanor
- Thaumcraft Mob Aspects by iguana_man
- Thaumcraft NEI Plugi by DjGiannuzz
- Thaumic Exploration by Flaxbeard, nekosune
- Thaumic Tinkerer by pixlepix, nekosune, vazkii
- Thermal Expansion by CoFH team
- Thermal Foundation by TeamCoFH
- TiC Tooltips by squeek502
- Tinker's Construct by boni, mDiyo
- Tinker's Mechworks by mDiyo
- Tinkers Steelworks by Toops, Ephys
- Translocators by Chickenbones
- ttCore by tterrag
- Twilight Forest by Benimatic
- Waila by ProfMobius
- Waila Harvestability by squeek502
- WAILAPlugins by tterrag
- Wawla by Darkhax
- Wireless Redstone CBE by Chickenbones
- Yampst by bilde2910
The Dark Trilogy Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!