Pathfinder is a pack about exploration
FTB PathFinder is all about viewing the stars, and about seeing what makes those stars work. In this technologically-based pack, you’ll be tasked with creating your own dimensions, building them from pieces of code. You’ll be tasked with manipulating time and energy, and, most importantly, discovering how the world works.
Get your FTB PathFinder Server Hosting today…
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of PathFinder right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Feed the Beast PathFinder Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
How to reset and change the Pathfinder map
Map reset script
Using this script you can manually reset your Pathfinder map and start over with the pack on a fresh new world
Running the script
Run the script by opening your Multicraft panel and clicking on “Console” on the left-hand side. You can then enter the command into the text box and hit “enter” or “send” to execute it.
The command for resetting Pathfinder is as follows:
Reset and Delete old map
builtin:script resetmap -d DEFAULT
Reset and Back-up old map
builtin:script resetmap -b DEFAULT
With the “-d|-b” being a choice of one option and DEFAULT being the name of your new map type.
The two options of “-d” and “-b” will decide what happens to your existing world.
“-d” will delete the world and not keep a back-up of it.
“-b” will create a back-up of your existing world and save it as a .zip folder on your server.
If you are having problems with PathFinder contact support.
PathFinder Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about PathFinder minecraft server modpack.
- Forge/FML by LexManos, cpw
- Accidentally Circumstantial Events by Zavviasso
- AgriCraft by InfinityRaider
- AOBD 2 by ganymedes01
- AppleCore by squeek502
- Aroma1997Core by Aroma1997
- AromaBackup by Aroma1997 * Disabled
- AsieLib by asie
- AsieTweaks by asie
- Attained Dropsraft.cursefo by VapourDrive
- Bagginses by lorddusk
- Baubles by Azanor
- Big Reactors by Erogenous Beef
- Blue Power by quetzi, amadornes, K4Unl, MineMaarten, RavenWhitefang
- bspkrsCore by bspkrs
- Carpenter's Blocks by Mineshopper
- Chisel by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN
- ChiselTones by TehNut
- Clockwork Phase by Lumaceon
- CodeChickenCore by Chickenbones
- CodeChickenLib by Chickenbones
- CoFH Core by CoFH team
- Custom Main Menu by Lumien
- CustomItems by Otho
- DenseOres by RWTema
- Dimensional Anchors by immibis
- Easy Crafting Table by Lepko
- EiraIRC by Blay09
- Ender Tech by Drayshak
- Extra Utilities by CrazyPants
- ExtraTiC by Chickenbones
- FlatSigns by RWTema
- Fluxed Crystals by Glassmaker
- Forge Multipart by Myrathi
- Funky Locomotion by jaredlll08
- Hardcore Darkness by Chickenbones
- Hardcore Questing Mode by RWTema
- HarvestCraft by Lumien
- Hunger In Peace by squeek502
- Hunger Overhaul by MatrexsVigil, Rhodox
- Iguana Tweaks for Tinker's Construct by iguana_man
- Immibis Core by immibis
- Inventory Tweaks by Kobata
- IvToolkit by Ivorius
- Iron Chests by cpw
- JABBA by ProfMobius
- JourneyMap by techbrew
- JSON-Ables by Jaredlll08
- Liquid Dirt by ace5852
- Lockdown by Adubbz
- Mantle by mDiyo, progwml6
- MineMenu by dmillerw
- MineTweaker by StanH
- NEI Addons by bdew
- NEI Integration by Tonius
- NetherOres by skyboy026, powercrystals
- No Nausea by Lumien
- Not Enough Items by Chickenbones
- Obsidiplates by Myrathi
- OpenBlocks by Mikeemoo
- OpenComputers by Sangar
- OpenEye by Mikeemoo, boq
- OpenModsLib by Mikeemoo
- OresPlus by TheTorbinWren
- Perfect Spawn by lumien
- Ping by dmillerw
- Progressive Automation by Vanhal
- ProjectE by MozeIntel
- QmunityLib by Quetzi
- Quantum Flux by jotato
- Recurrent Complex by Ivorius
- Redstone Arsenal by TeamCoFH
- Resource Loader by Lumien
- RFTools by McJty
- Simply Jetpacks by Tonius
- Solar Expansion by TedTheRusSB624
- StartingInventory by bspkrs
- Statues by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN
- Steve's Addons by Hilburn
- Steve's Carts 2 by Vswe
- Steve's Factory Manager by Vswe
- Steve's Workshop by Vswe
- Storage Drawers by jaquadro
- The Spice of Life by squeek502
- Thermal Dynamics by TeamCoFH
- Thermal Expansion by TeamCoFH
- Thermal Foundation by TeamCoFH
- Thermal Smeltery by Drullkus
- Tinker's Construct by boni, mDiyo
- Tinker's Mechworks by mDiyo
- Too Much Loot by dmillerw
- Trophy Slots by Lomeli12
- ttCore by tterrag
- Waila by ProfMobius
- Waila Harvestability by squeek502
- Wireless Redstone CBE by Chickenbones
- Ztones by riciJak
PathFinder Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 1.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 2.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!