For all the quest hungry players we bring you... Questing Mayhem!
**THIS MODPACK IS STILL IN EARLY DEVELOPMENT! MANY QUESTS, ITEMS AND MODS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE! IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO RUN OUT OF QUESTS TO DO WHILE I AM MAKING NEW ONES, PLEASE DO NOT PLAY THIS PACK YET!**
In this hardcore questing modpack, unlike many other questing modpacks, you are not trapped, you are not on a skyblock, you are not living after the apocalypse, you have a open, regularly generated world!
In this modpack, you have many many quests varying over all the different genres to suit every type of player! The quest book will give you quests on everything in the game and not leave one stone unturned!
This pack is a work in progress! Currently, there are 3 questlines for you to complete! The first questline is called “The Basics” this questline will focus on a vanilla start, vanilla farming, tinkers construct and ex nihilo! The 2nd questline is “Industrial Revolution!” this questline will have you create many different machines and straight-forward means of power! The 3rd questline finished is “Storage!”, the biggest out of the 3! This questline will have you make next to every form of storage in the modpack!
Again, the pack is still work in progress so expect more updates soon! 😀
Get your Curse Questing Mayhem Server Hosting here Today!
Why choose StickyPiston?
We’re a managed Minecraft hosting service, meaning we’ll always take care of the technical tasks, backups, updates and problem-solving so you don’t have to worry.
If you’re still not convinced, try out a free trial of Questing Mayhem right now for 24 hours: Start my FREE Trial. Need more proof? Take advantage of our 14-day Moneyback guarantee on all server orders.
Remember our library contains hundreds of Modpacks, Maps & Adventures and the latest Minecraft JAVA edition versions too. You can send us a Support Ticket any time with questions or feedback.
Order today and conquer Questing Mayhem with your friends!
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Questing Mayhem Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Questing Mayhem Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Questing Mayhem minecraft server modpack.
- Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo)
- GraveStone Mod (by EuhDawson)
- BdLib (by bdew)
- NotEnoughItems (by chicken_bones)
- Pam’s Mob Drop Crops (by MatrexsVigil)
- Thermal Dynamics (by TeamCoFH)
- CoFH Lib (by TeamCoFH)
- CodeChickenCore (by chicken_bones)
- Ender IO Addons (by Henry_Loenwind)
- ExtraTiC (by JeanGlassmaker)
- CoFH Core (by TeamCoFH)
- Thermal Expansion (by TeamCoFH)
- AgriCraft Mob Drop Crops (by Belgabor)
- Pam’s Harvest the Nether (by MatrexsVigil)
- Thermal Foundation (by TeamCoFH)
- Minefactory Reloaded (by skyboy026)
- Ex Nihilo (by Erasmus_Crowley)
- NetherOres (by skyboy026)
- Hardcore Questing Mode (by lorddusk)
- Applied Energistics 2 (by AlgorithmX2)
- AgriCraft (by InfinityRaider)
- Iron Furnaces (by XenoMustache)
- Jabba (by ProfMobius)
- Adventure Backpack (by JavierDarkona)
- Logistics Pipes (by RS485)
- Blood Magic (by WayofTime)
- Witchery (by Emoniph)
- Buildcraft (by CovertJaguar)
- Botania (by Vazkii)
- EnderCore (by tterrag1098)
- Ender IO (by CrazyPants_MC)
- Ex Compressum (by BlayTheNinth)
- Extra Utilities (by RWTema)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- Iron Chests (by progwml6)
- Iron Backpacks (by gr8pefish)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- LootBags (by Malorolam)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR97)
- Pam’s HarvestCraft (by MatrexsVigil)
- Pam’s Get All the Seeds! (by MatrexsVigil)
- ProjectE (by sinkillerj)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- Thaumcraft (by azanor)
- VeinMiner (by Portablejim)
- Waterhook (by Henry_Loenwind)
- Waila (by ProfMobius)
- Waila Harvestability (by squeek502)
- Ender Storage (by chicken_bones)
- Reborn Core (by modmuss50)
- QuantumStorage (by Gigabit1011)
- SimpleLabels (by insaneau)
- [SBM] Cardboard Boxes (by darkguardsman)
- Big Reactors (by ErogenousBeef)
- AE2 Stuff (by bdew)
- AE2 EE3 EMC Add-On (by fireball1725)
- AE2 Tech Add-On (by fireball1725)
- Immersive Engineering (by BluSunrize)
- Magical Crops: Core (by Mark719)
- Ex Astris (by insaneau)
- Iguanas Tinker Tweaks (by bonusboni)
- IvToolkit (by Ivorforce)
- Recurrent Complex (by Ivorforce)
- CraftTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- ModTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- MineTweaker RecipeMaker (by DoubleDoorDevelopment)
- Chance Cubes (by turkey2349)
Questing Mayhem Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!