MysticBlade is a PURELY RPG modpack
There are NO tech mods what-so-ever in this modpack. Mods that you will find in this pack include things like AppleMilk&Tea2, Ars Magica2, Tinkers’ Construct, Thaumcraft, Roguelike Dungeons, Twilight Forest, Dragon Mounts, Biomes O’ Plenty, Decocraft, Grimore of Gaia 3, Special Mobs, Custom Chest Loot, Carpenters’ Blocks, Chisel 2, and so, so much more.
The pack is based around your character surviving the hostile, and sometimes unforgivable RPG world that you spawn into. Strange monsters may come out of portals that you place down, roaming monsters of immense power could attack you anywhere, at any moment, and in order to survive, you will need to explore the deep dungeons and caverns in order to acquire loot and learn powerful magic. There are DOZENS of weapons, some completely unique to any other mods in minecraft; Flails, Halbreds, Shields, Boomerangs, Magic Staves, and so much more. You can even duel wield weapons, and they will combine their attacks into a single swing of fury for even more damage~! Besides awesome weapons, you can also help your survivability by wearing rings, gauntlets, necklaces, shields, and belts from a variety of mods that will give you boosted stats, or special abilities! It’s fun to play alone, and its even MORE fun with a friend or two.
Get your own Curse MysticBlade Server Hosting here today!
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of MysticBlade right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse MysticBlade Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
MysticBlade Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about MysticBlade minecraft server modpack.
- Blood Magic (by WayofTime)
- Fairy Factions (by allaryin)
- Waila (by ProfMobius)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- BiblioCraft (by JDSinclair)
- CodeChickenCore (by chicken_bones)
- NotEnoughItems (by chicken_bones)
- Waila Harvestability (by squeek502)
- Carpenter’s Blocks (by Syntaxial)
- TiC Tooltips (by squeek502)
- NEI Addons (by bdew)
- Iron Chests (by progwml6)
- Pam’s HarvestCraft (by MatrexsVigil)
- OpenModsLib (by OpenMods)
- OpenBlocks (by OpenMods)
- Metallurgy Core (by JeanGlassmaker)
- Metallurgy (by JeanGlassmaker)
- MetallurgyChisel (by JeanGlassmaker)
- iChunUtil (by iChun)
- Ender Storage (by chicken_bones)
- Hardcore Questing Mode (by lorddusk)
- Thaumcraft NEI Plugin (by DjGiannuzz)
- The Twilight Forest (by Benimatic)
- DecoCraft2 (by RazzleberryFox)
- Dense Ores (by RWTema)
- ChickenChunks (by chicken_bones)
- Tinkers’ Mechworks (by mDiyo)
- AppleCore (by squeek502)
- Witchery (by Emoniph)
- Thaumcraft (by azanor)
- WAILA Plugins (by tterrag1098)
- Runic Dungeons (by MrComputerGhost)
- BiblioCraft: BiblioWoods Biomes O’Plenty Edition (by JDSinclair)
- StartingInventory (by bspkrs)
- Forge Multi Part (by chicken_bones)
- Treecapitator (by bspkrs)
- LunatriusCore (by Lunatrius)
- Roguelike Dungeons (by Greymerk)
- ArmorStatusHUD (by bspkrs)
- InGame Info XML (by Lunatrius)
- The Spice of Life (by squeek502)
- Thaumic Tinkerer (by nekosune)
- WorldEdit (by sk89q)
- Thaumic NEI (by gudenau)
- Cooking for Blockheads (by BlayTheNinth)
- Better Dungeons (by Chocolatin)
- StatusEffectHUD (by bspkrs)
- Special Mobs (by docrobb)
- Town Builder (by brandon3055)
- Hardcore Ender Expansion (by chylex)
- HelpFixer (by matthewprenger)
- AtomicStryker’s Infernal Mobs (by AtomicStryker)
- Backpacks (by Eydamos)
- Thaumcraft Mob Aspects (by Parker8283)
- Grimoire of Gaia (by Silentine)
- Back Tools (by iChun)
- Tainted Magic (by yorkeMC)
- Natural Absorption (by docrobb)
- Colourful Portals Mod (by Tmtravlr)
- Wood Stuff (by ganymedes01)
- Gany’s Nether (by ganymedes01)
- ExtraTiC (by JeanGlassmaker)
- Neat (by Vazkii)
- Default Options (by BlayTheNinth)
- Extra Utilities (by RWTema)
- AnimationAPI (by thehippomaster21)
- Ars Magica 2 (by Torarion)
- Garden Stuff (by jaquadro)
- CraftTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- SimpleCore API (by AleXndrTheGr8st)
- Netherrocks (by AleXndrTheGr8st)
- Et Futurum (by ganymedes01)
- Get Ya’ Tanks Here (by darkh4x)
- ModTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Biomes O’ Plenty (by Glitchfiend)
- Custom Chest Loot (by docrobb)
- NEI Integration (by tonius111)
- MalisisCore (by Ordinastie)
- MalisisDoors (by Ordinastie)
- WTP – What’s This Pack (by Robosphinx)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- EnderCore (by tterrag1098)
- Iguanas Tinker Tweaks (by bonusboni)
- AppleMilkTea2 (by RazzleberryFox)
- FastCraft (by Player)
- Growthcraft Community Edition (by Alatyami)
- Forbidden Magic (by Assassinfox)
- Beam Integration Mod (by tjhasty84)
- Custom NPCs (by Noppes)
- Bookshelf (by darkh4x)
- Enchanting Plus (by darkh4x)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- Botania (by Vazkii)
- Potion Packs (by BEQOsNtDi6xRDGzqIAT7)
- Lore Expansion (by theCyanideX)
- Territorial Dealings (by BEQOsNtDi6xRDGzqIAT7)
- Waystones (by BlayTheNinth)
- HxC-Core (by HxC_DrZed)
- Cosmetic Armor Reworked (by ZLainSama)
- StacksOnStacks (by Madxmike856)
MysticBlade Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!