We bring you Curse Pickle Pack: Magical 3. This modpack designed around integration between mods and progression. To get to a certain point in one mod may require you to progress through another. In the end you should end up having done basically everything.
-Lots of the best Magic and Tech mods
-Tons of custom recipes
-A completely custom Thaumcraft line
-Loads of integration between mods
-A bunch of custom items unique to this pack
-Lots of exploration
-A very in depth quest book
-Lots of fun times to be had
This modpack contains ExtraBiomesXL which will change your biome generation and will enhance your game experience!
Get your Curse Pickle Pack: Magical 3 Server Hosting here today!
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Pickle Pack : Magical 3 right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Pickle Pack : Magical 3 Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Pickle Pack : Magical 3 Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Pickle Pack : Magical 3 minecraft server modpack.
- AE2 Stuff by bdew
- AppleCore by squeek502
- Applied Energistics 2 by AlgorithmX2
- Aroma1997Core by Aroma1997
- AromaBackup by Aroma1997 * Disabled
- Automagy by Tuhljin
- Bdlib by bdew
- BiblioCraft by JDSinclair
- BiblioCraft: BiblioWoods ExtraBiomes by JDSinclair
- Blood Arsenal by Arcaratus
- Blood Magic by WayofTime
- Botania by Vaskii
- Brandon's Core by brandon3055
- Carpenter's Blocks by Syntaxial
- ChickenChunks by chicken_bones
- Chisel by tterrag1098
- CodeChickenCore by chicken_bones
- CoFH Core by TeamCoFH
- CoFHLib by TeamCoFH
- Custom Main Menu by lumien231
- DecoCraft2 by RazzleberryFox
- Draconic Evolution by brandon3055
- Ender Storage by chicken_bones
- EnderCore by tterrag1098
- Enhanced Inventories by ANIMENIAC7
- Extra Utilities by RWTema
- ExtrabiomesXL by Annysia
- ExtraTiC by JeanGlassmaker
- Fastcraft by Player
- FastLeafDecay by Olafskii
- Forbidden Magic by Assassinfox
- Hardcore Ender Expansion by chylex
- Hardcore Questing Mode by lorddusk
- Hat Stand by iChun
- Hats by iChun
- Headcrumbs by ganymedes01
- iChunUtil by iChun
- Iguanas Tinker Tweaks by bonusboni
- InGame Info XML by Lunatrius
- INpureCore by INpreProjects
- Inventory Tweaks by Kobata
- JourneyMap by techbrew
- LaunchGUI by TehNut
- LookingGlass by XCompWiz
- LunatriusCore by Lunatrius
- Magical Crops Compat by Streuner91
- Magical Crops: Armory by Mark719
- Magical Crops: Core by Mark719
- Magical Crops: Decorative by Mark719
- Mantle by mDiyo
- Minefactory Reloaded by skyboy026
- MineTweaker3 by StanH
- ModTweaker by jaredlll08
- Morpheus by Quetzi
- Mouse Tweaks by YaLTeR97
- MPUtils by GenDethrow
- Mystcraft by XCompWiz
- NEI Integration by tonius111
- NetherOres by skyboy026
- NotEnoughItems by chicken_bones
- NotEnoughResources by Way2muchnoise
- OpenBlocks by OpenMods
- OpenModsLib by OpenMods
- PickleTweaks by BlakeBr0
- ProjectE by sinkillerj
- Railcraft by CovertJaguar
- Reliquary by x3n0ph0b3
- Resource Loader by lumien231
- Roguelike Dungeons by Greymerk
- Runic Dungeons by MrComputerGhost
- SimpleLabels by insaneau
- Solar Expansion by TedTheRusSB624
- Soul Shards: The Old Ways by SgtPunishment
- StartingInventory by bskprs
- Storage Drawers by jaquadro
- Storage Drawers: Misc Pack by jaquadro
- Thaumcraft by azanor
- Thaumcraft Inventory Scanning by Blay09
- Thaumcraft NEI Plugin by DjGiannuzz
- Thaumcraft Node Tracker by Dyonovan
- Thaumic Energistics by Nividica
- Thaumic Horizons by TheKentington
- Thaumic Tinkerer by nekosune
- The Twilight Forest by Benimatic
- Thermal Dynamics by TeamCoFH
- Thermal Expansion by TeamCoFH
- Thermal Foundation by TeamCoFH
- TiC Tooltips by squeek502
- TiConAutoToolStation by Blubberbub
- Tinkers Construct by mDiyo
- Torcherino by sci4me
- VeinMiner by Portablejim
- Waila by ProfMobius
- Waila Plugins by tterrag1098
- Wireless Redstone by chicken_bones
- Ztones by riciJak
Pickle Pack : Magical 3 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!