This is the only official pack for the modded ForgeCraft minecraft servers!
You’ve played their mods, you’ve watched their streams and YouTube videos – now play along with the same mods and configs as your favourite ForgeCrafters!
This pack will not include ALL of the mods on the ForgeCraft server for various reasons (some mods are server only things, some mods are currently being tested and not public, etc). Also, we give no warranty that things are going to work perfectly at all times. So pretty much, it’s like normal ForgeCraft 😀
The world generation in this is immaculate using Biomes O’ Plenty for an even more amazing adventure that would will never want to leave.
Get your FTB ForgeCraft: The Modpack server hosting here..
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of ForgeCraft : The Modpack right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Feed the Beast ForgeCraft: The Modpack Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
ForgeCraft : The Modpack Instructions
Use the PackCode ”forgecraft1710′ for the FTB Launcher. Curse Voice just install as normal.
If you are having problems with ForgeCraft : The Modpack contact support.
ForgeCraft : The Modpack Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about ForgeCraft : The Modpack minecraft server modpack.
- AE2 EE3 EMC Add-On by fireball1725
- AgriCraft by nfinityRaider
- AOBD 2 by ganymedes01
- Applied Energistics by AlgorithmX2
- Baubles by Azanor
- BCAPIHolder by progwml
- Bdlib by bdew
- BiblioCraft by Nuchaz
- Big Reactors by Erogenous Beef
- Binnie's Mods by Binnie
- Biomes O' Plenty by TDWP_FTW, Adubbz
- Blood Magic by WayofTime
- Botania by Vazkii
- Buildcraft by CovertJaguar, SirSengir, Krapht, cpw, spacetoad, asiekierka
- Carpenter's Blocks by Mineshopper
- Chisel 2 by warlordjones, tterrag1098, TheCricket26, Drullkus
- CodeChickenCore by Chickenbones
- CodeChickenLib by Chickenbones
- CoFH Core by CoFH team
- Compact Solars by cpw
- ComputerCraft by Dan200
- Dark Menagerie by RWTema
- DecoCraft by RazzleberryFox
- DenseOres by RWTema
- Doors by iChun
- EJML Core by Peter Abeles
- Ender Tech by Drayshak
- EnderIO by CrazyPants
- EnderStorage by Chickenbones
- Equivalent Exchange 3 by Pahimar
- Extra Cells by Leonelf
- Extra Utilities by RWTema
- ExtraTiC by Glassmaker
- Factorization by neptunepink
- FastCraft by Player
- FinndusFillies by Myrathi
- FlatSigns by Myrathi
- Forbidden Magic by SpitefulFox
- Forestry by SirSengir
- Forge Multipart by Chickenbones
- FoxLib by Kihira
- Funky Locomotion by RWTema
- Gendustry by bdew
- Guide-API by TehNut, Tombenpotter
- HarvestCraft by MatrexsVigil, Rhodox
- Hat Stand by iChun
- Hats by iChun
- Help Fixer by matthewprenger
- iChunUtil by iChun
- Immersive Engineering by BluSunrize
- IndustrialCraft 2 by IC2 Dev Team
- InfiniBows by Myrathi
- Inventory Tweaks by Kobata
- IronChests by cpw, progwml6
- JABBA by ProfMobius
- JourneyMap by techbrew
- libsandstone by TrainerGuy22
- LookingGlass by XCompWiz
- Magic Bees by MysteriousAges
- Mantle by mDiyo, progwml6
- MineFactory Reloaded by skyboy026, powercrystals
- MmmMmmMmmMmm by bonusboni
- Morph by iChun
- Morpheus by quetzi
- Mystcraft by XCompWiz
- Natura by mDiyo
- NEI Addons by bdew
- NEI Integration by Tonius
- Not Enough Items by Chickenbones
- Nuclear Control by shedar
- Obsidiplates by Myrathi
- Open Peripheral Intergration by OpenMods, boq
- OpenBlocks by Mikeemoo, boq
- OpenModsLib by Mikeemoo, boq
- OpenPeripheral Core by Mikeemoo, boq
- PneumaticCraft by MineMaarten
- Project Red by MrTJP, Chickenbones
- Qmunity Lib by MineMaarten, K4Unl, & amadornes
- Railcraft by CovertJaguar
- Redstone Arsenal by CoFH team
- Reliquary by TrainerGuy22, x3n0ph0b3
- Steve's Addons by Hilburn
- Steve's Carts 2 by Vswe
- Steve's Factory Manager by Vswe
- Storage Drawers by jaquadro
- Tails by Kihira
- Thaumcraft by Azanor
- Thaumic Exploration by Flaxbeard, nekosune
- Thaumic Tinkerer by pixlepix, nekosune, Vazkii
- Thermal Dynamics by CoFH team
- Thermal Expansion by CoFH team
- Thermal Foundation by CoFH team
- TiC Tooltips by squeek502
- Tinker's Construct by boni, mDiyo
- Tinker's Mechworks by mDiyo
- Translocators by Chickenbones
- ttCore by tterrag
- Twilight Forest by Benimatic
- Villager's Nose by StarSheep
- Waila by ProfMobius
- Waila Harvestability by squeek502
- Wireless Redstone CBE by Chickenbones
- Witchery by Emoniph
ForgeCraft : The Modpack Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!