Massive Dig makes your grinding session for ores much faster
Tired of looking for ores? Do you want to find ores quickly? Do you want diamonds on the top of a mountain? Well you came to the right modpack! Massive Dig gives you over 100+ mods to play around with! The ore generation is completely changed to where your going to see all of the rarest ores! Get digging now!
This modpack is suited for new players or players who want to spend less time with trying to find rare resources! By increasing the rate of the ore generation, this modpack gives the player the rarest and common resources in about minutes! It’s made to be suited for all types of players!
Get your Curse Massive Dig Server Hosting here with us today!
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Massive Dig right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Massive Dig Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Massive Dig Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Massive Dig minecraft server modpack.
- ArmorStatusHUD (by bspkrs)
- StatusEffectHUD (by bspkrs)
- BdLib (by bdew)
- AE2 Stuff (by bdew)
- Another One Bites the Dust (by ganymedes01)
- Better Loading Screen (by AlexIIL)
- BiblioCraft (by JDSinclair)
- BiblioCraft: BiblioWoods Forestry Edition (by JDSinclair)
- Blood Magic (by WayofTime)
- Brandon’s Core (by brandon3055)
- Buildcraft (by CovertJaguar)
- Carpenter’s Blocks (by Syntaxial)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- ComputerCraft (by dantwohundred)
- OpenComputers (by SangarWasTaken)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- Dense Ores (by RWTema)
- Draconic Evolution (by brandon3055)
- Dynamic Surroundings (by OreCruncher)
- EnderCore (by tterrag1098)
- Ender IO (by CrazyPants_MC)
- CodeChickenCore (by chicken_bones)
- Ender Storage (by chicken_bones)
- Ender Zoo (by CrazyPants_MC)
- ExtraCells2 (by DrummerMC)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo)
- ExtraTiC (by JeanGlassmaker)
- Extra Utilities (by RWTema)
- Fast Leaf Decay (by Olafskii)
- FlatBedrock Xplosion’s Edition (by big_Xplosion)
- Thaumcraft (by azanor)
- Forbidden Magic (by Assassinfox)
- Forestry (by SirSengir)
- HoloInventory (by dries007)
- Hopper Ducts (by FyberOptic)
- iChunUtil (by iChun)
- In-Game Wiki Mod (by MineMaarten)
- Immersive Engineering (by BluSunrize)
- Industrial Craft (by Player)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- Iron Chests (by progwml6)
- It’s the little things (by zlepper)
- Jabba (by ProfMobius)
- Logistics Pipes (by RS485)
- McJtyLib (by McJty)
- Minefactory Reloaded (by skyboy026)
- MineTweaker3 (by StanH)
- Morpheus (by Quetzi)
- Natura (by mDiyo)
- NotEnoughItems (by chicken_bones)
- NEI Integration (by tonius111)
- NetherOres (by skyboy026)
- OpenModsLib (by OpenMods)
- OpenBlocks (by OpenMods)
- OreDictionaryConverter (by EXTER7)
- Pam’s HarvestCraft (by MatrexsVigil)
- Project Red – Base (by Mr_TJP)
- Project Red – Compat (by Mr_TJP)
- Project Red – Integration (by Mr_TJP)
- Project Red – Fabrication (by Mr_TJP)
- Project Red – Lighting (by Mr_TJP)
- Project Red – World (by Mr_TJP)
- Railcraft (by CovertJaguar)
- Random Things (by lumien231)
- CoFH Core (by TeamCoFH)
- Redstone Arsenal (by TeamCoFH)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- RFTools (by McJty)
- Roguelike Dungeons (by Greymerk)
- CoFH Lib (by TeamCoFH)
- Simply Jetpacks (by tonius111)
- Solar Expansion (by TedTheRusSB624)
- Sound Filters (by Tmtravlr)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- Super Massive Tech (by tterrag1098)
- The Twilight Forest (by Benimatic)
- VeinMiner (by Portablejim)
- Waila (by ProfMobius)
- Waila Harvestability (by squeek502)
- Big Reactors (by ErogenousBeef)
- Thermal Foundation (by TeamCoFH)
- Thermal Expansion (by TeamCoFH)
- Thermal Dynamics (by TeamCoFH)
- Funky Locomotion (by RWTema)
- Applied Energistics 2 (by AlgorithmX2)
- Thaumic Energistics (by Nividica)
- AgriCraft (by InfinityRaider)
- Iron Backpacks (by gr8pefish)
- Hardcore Ender Expansion (by chylex)
- ChickenChunks (by chicken_bones)
- Wawla – What Are We Looking At (by darkh4x)
- HelpFixer (by matthewprenger)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- INpureCore (by INpureProjects)
Massive Dig Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!