Build your dream city with Modern City Modpack
Have you ever dreamed of making your own city, one that can have industrial buildings, businesses, skyscrapers and factory and more?
I made this modpack for players who want to build a realistic looking city.
It’s not okay to repost/redistribute my modpack, logo, name or custom configs on any platform.
Get your Curse: Modern City Modpack Server with us here today!
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Modern City Modpack Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.12.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
Instant Setup One-Click Install Unlimited Upgrades & ReinstallsPremium Support at NO extra cost
|Custom Modpack Server||Have your custom modpack server professionally made. Follow our 6 step modpack making guide|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft Windows/Mac/Linux - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|BungeeCord Proxy||Free 512MB BungeeCord Proxy when you order 3 servers or more, create a Spigot/Modded Network|
|Minecraft Maps||Play 388+ Minecraft Maps Host Mini-game nights with friends. One-Click Install, join in under 30 seconds|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Australia Singapore|
Modern City Modpack Instructions
How to reset and change the Modern City Modpack map
Map reset script
Using this script you can manually reset your Modern City Modpack map and start over with the pack on a fresh new world
Running the script
Run the script by opening your Multicraft panel and clicking on “Console” on the left-hand side. You can then enter the command into the text box and hit “enter” or “send” to execute it.
The command for resetting Modern City Modpack is as follows:
Reset and Delete old map
builtin:script resetmap -d WATERTON
Reset and Back-up old map
builtin:script resetmap -b WATERTON
With the “-d|-b” being a choice of one option and WATERTON being the name of your new map type.
The two options of “-d” and “-b” will decide what happens to your existing world.
“-d” will delete the world and not keep a back-up of it.
“-b” will create a back-up of your existing world and save it as a .zip folder on your server.
If you are having problems with Modern City Modpack contact support.
Modern City Modpack Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Modern City Modpack minecraft server modpack.
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- Iron Chests (by progwml6)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- SecurityCraft (by Geforce132)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- CodeChickenCore (by chicken_bones)
- Project Red – Base (by Mr_TJP)
- Project Red – Integration (by Mr_TJP)
- Project Red – World (by Mr_TJP)
- Project Red – Compat (by Mr_TJP)
- Project Red – Fabrication (by Mr_TJP)
- Electrical Age (by Baughn)
- HoloInventory (by dries007)
- WorldEdit (by sk89q)
- Railcraft (by CovertJaguar)
- Buildcraft (by CovertJaguar)
- Industrial Craft (by Player)
- Applied Energistics 2 (by AlgorithmX2)
- ExtraCells2 (by DrummerMC)
- MalisisCore (by Ordinastie)
- MalisisDoors (by Ordinastie)
- Carpenter’s Blocks (by Syntaxial)
- NotEnoughItems (by chicken_bones)
- FlenixCities (by Flenix1)
- FlenixRoads (by Flenix1)
- NotEnoughResources (by Way2muchnoise)
- ComputerCraft (by dantwohundred)
- Compact Solars (by progwml6)
- NEI Integration (by tonius111)
- Treecapitator (by bspkrs)
- DecoCraft2 (by RazzleberryFox)
- Nuclear Control 2 (by Xbony2)
- CoFH Core (by TeamCoFH)
- Thermal Foundation (by TeamCoFH)
- Thermal Expansion (by TeamCoFH)
- Thermal Dynamics (by TeamCoFH)
- PowerConverters (Portablejim’s fork) (by Portablejim)
- Forestry (by SirSengir)
- Smooth Realistic – a modern HD pack (by Silbermaske)
- Techguns (by pWn3d_1337)
- Reborn Core (by modmuss50)
- Project Red – Lighting (by Mr_TJP)
- Project Red – Mechanical (by Mr_TJP)
- Better Storage (by greenhorns)
- Custom NPCs (by Noppes)
- Cars and Drives Mod (by Robbi_Blechdose)
- Railcraft Cosmetic Additions (by Cream_Tea)
- Back To The Future Mod (by 1WTC)
- City of Waterton (by zaffreaquamc)
Instant Setup Locations - USA · Canada · UK · France · Australia · Singapore
Modern City Modpack Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running in lag or out of memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!