Ultra Modded Revival is coming back with CaptainSparklez and and X33N
This is the OFFICIAL pack created by X33N through the technical process of downloading mods and installing them in the mods folder. Put yourself in the adventure with CaptainSparklez and X33N as they dive back into the Ultra Modded worlds through their YouTube series “Ultra Modded Revival.”
This pack is built as a throw-back to the YouTube series “Ultra Modded Survival” and features that classic early modded feel centered around OreSpawn, with BuildCraft and Thermal Expansion as the primary tech addons. Inventory Management isn’t forgotten thanks to Applied Energistics – It’s a one-of-a-kind combination just like all the others you won’t want to miss!
Why choose StickyPiston?
We’re a managed Minecraft hosting service, meaning we’ll always take care of the technical tasks, backups, updates and problem-solving so you don’t have to worry.
If you’re still not convinced, try out a free trial of Official Ultra Modded Revival right now for 24 hours: Start my FREE Trial. Need more proof? Take advantage of our 14-day Moneyback guarantee on all server orders.
Remember our library contains hundreds of Modpacks, Maps & Adventures and the latest Minecraft JAVA edition versions too. You can send us a Support Ticket any time with questions or feedback.
Order today and conquer Official Ultra Modded Revival with your friends!
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Official Ultra Modded Revival Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Official Ultra Modded Revival Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Official Ultra Modded Revival minecraft server modpack.
- Treecapitator (by bspkrs)
- ChickenChunks (by chicken_bones)
- Waila (by ProfMobius)
- NEI Addons (by bdew)
- iChunUtil (by iChun)
- CodeChickenCore (by chicken_bones)
- Numina (by MachineMuse)
- Portal Gun (by iChun)
- Biomes O’ Plenty (by Glitchfiend)
- Thermal Foundation (by TeamCoFH)
- VoxelMap (by Mamiya0taru)
- CoFH Core (by TeamCoFH)
- Iron Chests (by progwml6)
- Archimedes’ Ships (by Balkondeur)
- Morph (by iChun)
- Bookshelf (by Darkhax)
- Shatter (by iChun)
- NotEnoughItems (by chicken_bones)
- Weather, Storms & Tornadoes (by Corosus)
- Thermal Expansion (by TeamCoFH)
- CoroUtil (by Corosus)
- DrCyano’s Lootable Bodies (by jriwanek)
- NetherOres (by skyboy026)
- Telepad (by senpaisubaraki)
- Applied Energistics 2 (by AlgorithmX2)
- Modular Powersuits (by MachineMuse)
- Buildcraft (by CovertJaguar)
- Ender Storage (by chicken_bones)
- SecretRoomsMod (by AbrarSyed)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- Enhanced Portals 3 (by Alz454)
- FastCraft (by Player)
- DeathQuotes / Death Quotes (by andrenoel1)
Official Ultra Modded Revival Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!