The pack for StacyPlays and her YouTube series
Mystic Mesa is a mod pack designed by StacyPlays around her favorite Minecraft biome, the mesa! Not only are these biomes now common, but they are filled with mysterious creatures including new types of mythical wolves, exotic birds, unicorns, dinosaurs and lots and lots of hostile mobs. Good luck!
This modpack includes the Biomes O’ Plenty mod which changes your world generation and game experience.
This modpack includes mods which will change your WHOLE gaming experience including the Revenge of the Ore Blocks mod, which will make ore blocks FIGHT BACK! Also the dangerous and mysterious Pandora’s Box mod is included…be careful what you wish for.
Get you Curse Launcher Mystic Mesa Server Hosting Here today!
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Mystic Mesa right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Mystic Mesa Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Mystic Mesa Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Mystic Mesa minecraft server modpack.
- [v3.1.0] [1.7.10] Ore Sheep Mod by Icedice9
- Adventure Backpack by JavierDarkona
- airbreathercore by AirBreather
- Animal Bikes by Noppes
- Aqua Creepers! by MrCompost
- AtomicStryker’s Magic Yarn by AtomicStryker
- BaM’s Grave by MrIbby
- Baubles by azanor
- Biomes O’ Plenty by Glitchfiend
- Camouflaged Creepers by George_Tsak
- ChickenShed by ZeroLevels
- Climate Control by Zeno410
- CodeChickenCore by chicken_bones
- Colorful Armor by McElhinneyJ
- CraftTweaker by jaredlll08
- Custom Main Menu by lumien231
- Ender Zoo by CrazyPants_MC
- Et Futurum by ganymedes01
- Exotic Birds by Pavoreality
- Extra Golems by sky_01
- Extra Utilities by RWTema
- Fairy Lights by pau101
- FastCraft by sfPlayer
- ForgeAnalytics by voltnincs
- Fossils and Archeology Revival by ox35ec
- FTB Utilities by FTB
- FTBLib by FTB
- Garden Stuff by jaquadro
- Hungry Animals by a3626a
- Hungry Zombies by anthonysheets
- INpureCore by INpureProjects
- Inventory Pets by Purplicious_Cow
- Inventory Tweaks by Kobata
- JourneyMap by techbrew
- Lantern mod by _Reaper_
- Luppii’s Ladders by Luppii
- MalisisCore by Ordinastie
- MalisisDoors by Ordinastie
- Mo’ Villages by The_WeatherPony
- MrCrayfish’s Furniture Mod by Mr_Crayfish
- Neat by Vazkii
- NEI Integration by tonius11
- NotEnoughItems by chicken_bones
- PackFixer by SnowShock35
- Pam’s HarvestCraft by MatrexsVigil
- Pandora’s Box by Ivorforce * Disabled
- Photoptics by abab9579
- Pig Manure - Poopin’ Pigs! by AirBreather
- Primitive Mobs by Daveyx0
- Resource Loader by lumien231
- Revenge of the Blocks by DaveTheModder
- Rope Bridge Mod by czechmate777
- Shaders Mod by karyonix
- Stacy’s Wolves by SnowShock35
- StacyPlays Mod by MinecraftGamerYTP
- Stellar API by abab9579
- Storage Drawers by jaquadro
- Wings Horns & Hooves, the Ultimate Unicorn Mod by KaneApollo
Mystic Mesa Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!