Time to go back in time... learn the basics and work your way up!
Curse proudly presents Evolving Technology.This modpack aims to let the player go through multiple tech trees in order to unlock better tools and machines. This modpack currently features 4 tiers of technology!
Live like a caveman (or woman) and go back through learning the very basics! This unique modpack will make you think on your feet and scavenge around for the bare minimal just to survive.
Do you have what it takes to learn the very best technologies from having very little? You do? Then hop on board this bundle of knowledge and adventure, this modpack is for you ! Welcome to Evolving Technologies, enjoy your stay and keep the knowledge that you learn…you’ll need it
NOTE: This modpack is perfect for computers that struggle with the larger packs.
There are 65 mods included, they don’t require a lot of GB to be run 🙂
Get your Curse Evolving Technology Server Hosting here today!
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Evolving Technology right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Evolving Technology Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Evolving Technology Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Evolving Technology minecraft server modpack.
- Iguanas Tinker Tweaks by ProfMobius
- Waila by TeamCofh
- CoFH Core by TeamCofh
- Redstone Arsenal by TeamCofh
- Thermal Expansion by TeamCofh
- CoFHLib by TeamCofh
- Thermal Dynamics by TeamCofh
- Metallurgy Core by JeanGlassMaker
- Sync by iChun
- StartingInventory by bspkers
- ExtraTiC by JeanGlassMaker
- Inventory Tweaks by Kobata
- Progression by joshiejack
- MineTweaker RecipeMaker by DoubleDoorDevelopment
- Thermal Foundation by TeamCoFH
- Thermal Casting by insaneau
- CraftHeraldry by Vazkii
- iChunUtil by iChun
- TiC Tooltips by Squeek502
- Metallurgy by JeanGlassMaker
- Ender Zoo by CrazyPants_MC
- Carpenter's Blocks by Syntaxial
- Another One Bites the Dust by ganymedes01
- Aroma1997Core by Aroma1997
- Chisel 2 by TheCricket26
- MineTweaker3 by StanH
- AromaBackup by Aroma1997 * Disabled
- BiblioCraft by JDSinclair
- CodeChickenCore by chicken_bones
- FastLeafDecay by Olafsskii
- Mantle by mDiyo
- Matter Overdrive by simeonravoev
- Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2 by Nerd_Boy
- NEI Addons by bdew
- NotEnoughItems by chicken_bones
- Redstone Armory by TehNut
- Tinkers Construct by mDiyo
- BiblioCraft: BiblioWoods Forestry Edition by JDSinclair
- AppleCore by Squeek502
- Numina by MachineMuse
- WAILA Plugins by tterrag1098
- AgriCraft by InfinityRaider
- Antique Atlas by Hunternif
- Applied Energistics 2 by AlgorithmX2
- BdLib by bdew
- Compact Machines by Davenonymous
- ComputerCraft by dantwohundred
- EnderCore by tterrag1098
- Forestry by SirSengir
- Gendustry by bdew
- Immersive Engineering by BluSunrize
- Immersive Integration by UnwrittenFun
- Modular Powersuits by MachineMuse
- NEI Integration by tonius111
- NotEnoughResources by Way2muchnoise
- Pam's HarvestCraft by MatrexVigil
- Gravestone by NightKosh
- Simply Jetpacks by tonius111
- The Spice of Life by Squeek502
- Waila Harvestability by Squeek502
- Railcraft by CovertJaguar
- Boilerplate by warlordjones
- MoarCarts by SkySomm
- Tinkers' Defense by Lance5057
- Tabula Rasa by TeamCoFH
Evolving Technology Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 1.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 2.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!