Start off with A New Beginning!
Can you survive? You have been stranded on a desert planet and now you must survive. You have found a small building with 2 trees and a water source. Can you repopulate the world with animals? Are you ready to use Ex Nihilo to create a whole new World?
Get your Curse A New Beginning here with us today!
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of A New Beginning right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse A New Beginning Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
A New Beginning Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about A New Beginning minecraft server modpack.
- Aroma1997s Dimensional World (by Aroma1997)
- Aroma1997Core (by Aroma1997)
- Chisel 3 (by TheCricket26)
- Bagginses (by lorddusk)
- BetterFps (by Guichaguri)
- ChickenChunks (by chicken_bones)
- AutoPackager (by smbarbour)
- Carpenter’s Blocks (by Syntaxial)
- ComputerCraft (by dantwohundred)
- CompactStorage (by tattyseal)
- Iguanas Tinker Tweaks (by bonusboni)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR97)
- Iron Chests (by progwml6)
- Ex Astris (by insaneau)
- OpenBlocks (by OpenMods)
- FlatSigns (by Myrathi)
- Forge Multi Part (by chicken_bones)
- Dense Ores (by RWTema)
- MyWorldGen (by impiaaa)
- EggCraft (by ndh175)
- Jabba (by ProfMobius)
- ObsidiPlates (by Myrathi)
- ExtraTiC (by JeanGlassmaker)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- Thaumic NEI (by gudenau)
- Minechem (by jakimfett)
- iChunUtil (by iChun)
- OpenModsLib (by OpenMods)
- Steve’s Workshop (by Vswe)
- Waila (by ProfMobius)
- Redstone Arsenal (by TeamCoFH)
- Steve’s Factory Manager (by Vswe)
- Thaumcraft NEI Plugin (by DjGiannuzz)
- Tinkers’ Mechworks (by mDiyo)
- Thaumcraft (by azanor)
- Thermal Expansion (by TeamCoFH)
- Thermal Dynamics (by TeamCoFH)
- Recall Stones (by VanhalMinecraft)
- Sync (by iChun)
- Fast Food (by danielm59)
- Special AI (by docrobb)
- Super Crafting Frame (by Edgar_Allen)
- Progressive Automation (by VanhalMinecraft)
- Thermal Foundation (by TeamCoFH)
- Ztones (by riciJak)
- Spawn Regulation (by TheTemportalist)
- Solar Flux (by Nauktis)
- YAFM – Yet Another Food Mod (by AirBreather)
- Witchery (by Emoniph)
- TiC Tooltips (by squeek502)
- Biomes O’ Plenty (by Glitchfiend)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- Waterhook (by Henry_Loenwind)
- Brandon’s Core (by brandon3055)
- LLibrary Beta (by iLexiconn)
- AppleCore (by squeek502)
- Hunger Overhaul (by progwml6)
- Steve’s Carts 2 (by Vswe)
- Funky Locomotion (by RWTema)
- Magical Crops: Core (by Mark719)
- Magical Crops: Armoury (by Mark719)
- The Spice of Life (by squeek502)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- Simply Jetpacks (by tonius111)
- Router Reborn (by TomEVoll)
- RFTools (by McJty)
- Railcraft (by CovertJaguar)
- Hardcore Questing Mode (by lorddusk)
- CoFHLib (by TeamCoFH)
- MineTweaker RecipeMaker (by DoubleDoorDevelopment)
- McJtyLib (by McJty)
- Waila Harvestability (by squeek502)
- PneumaticCraft (by MineMaarten)
- MineTweaker3 (by StanH)
- ModTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- MalisisDoors (by Ordinastie)
- MalisisCore (by Ordinastie)
- Magic Bees (by MysteriousAges)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- Gendustry (by bdew)
- Forestry (by SirSengir)
- Food Overhaul (by StyleGame)
- Extra Utilities (by RWTema)
- Ex Nihilo (by Erasmus_Crowley)
- EnviroMine (by Funwayguy)
- EnderTech (by voxelcarrot)
- EnderCore (by tterrag1098)
- Ender Storage (by chicken_bones)
- Ender IO (by CrazyPants_MC)
- Buildcraft (by CovertJaguar)
- Blood Magic (by WayofTime)
- BiblioCraft (by JDSinclair)
- AromaBackup (by Aroma1997)
- Natura (by mDiyo)
- RF Windmills (by Piepenguin)
- Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo)
- CoFH Core (by TeamCoFH)
- Minefactory Reloaded (by skyboy026)
- Magical Crops Compat – Minefactory Reloaded (by Streuner91)
- NotEnoughItems (by chicken_bones)
- NEI Addons (by bdew)
- VeinMiner (by Portablejim)
- CodeChickenCore (by chicken_bones)
- Treecapitator (by bspkrs)
- Cooking for Blockheads (by Blay09)
- AgriCraft (by InfinityRaider)
- Applied Energistics 2 (by AlgorithmX2)
- AE2 Stuff (by bdew)
- Extra Food (by dmf444)
- Pam’s HarvestCraft (by MatrexsVigil)
- BdLib (by bdew)
- Immersive Engineering (by BluSunrize)
- Draconic Evolution (by brandon3055)
- LootBags (by Malorolam)
- Big Reactors (by ErogenousBeef)
- Botania (by Vazkii)
- Ex Compressum (by Blay09)
- Magneticraft (by cout970)
A New Beginning Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!