The modpack all about BEES!
Welcome to Bee Happy!
Bee Happy is a sky block based modpack that works around the forestry mod. This modpack is all about working with bees and the products they create. This modpack is very fun and easy to play. It has its technical side thanks to forestry, for people who love their machines and complex set ups. Thaumcraft is in this modpack too for the people who want to go down the road of MAGIC BEES! So sit back and enjoy your journey through the wonderful modpack that is Bee Happy 🙂
It’s a full pack focus on Bees! 198 quests that are going to make you work hard, but the rewards are good! It’s a unusual modpack because it’s only focus on one thing! You can use Gendustry (and I advice) to get the next tier of the Bees! A lot of mods are added just for you mess around, but the main focus is really getting all the resources from them!
The Adventure Starts Here - FTB/Curse Bee Happy Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.12.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
Instant Setup One-Click Install Unlimited Upgrades & ReinstallsPremium Support at NO extra cost
|Custom Modpack Server||Have your custom modpack server professionally made. Follow our 6 step modpack making guide|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft Windows/Mac/Linux - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|BungeeCord Proxy||Free 512MB BungeeCord Proxy when you order 3 servers or more, create a Spigot/Modded Network|
|Minecraft Maps||Play 388+ Minecraft Maps Host Mini-game nights with friends. One-Click Install, join in under 30 seconds|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Australia Singapore|
Bee Happy Instructions
How to reset and change the Bee Happy map
Map reset script
Using this script you can manually reset your Bee Happy map and start over with the pack on a fresh new world
Running the script
Run the script by opening your Multicraft panel and clicking on “Console” on the left-hand side. You can then enter the command into the text box and hit “enter” or “send” to execute it.
The command for resetting Bee Happy is as follows:
Reset and Delete old map
builtin:script resetmap -d DEFAULT_WROLD
Reset and Back-up old map
builtin:script resetmap -b DEFAULT_WROLD
With the “-d|-b” being a choice of one option and DEFAULT_WROLD being the name of your new map type.
The two options of “-d” and “-b” will decide what happens to your existing world.
“-d” will delete the world and not keep a back-up of it.
“-b” will create a back-up of your existing world and save it as a .zip folder on your server.
If you are having problems with Bee Happy contact support.
Bee Happy Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Bee Happy minecraft server modpack.
- Agricraft by InfinityRaider
- Applecore by squeek502
- Applied Engergisics 2 by AlgorithmX2
- AutoPackager by smbarbour
- BdLib by BDew
- BigReactors by Erogenous Beef
- BinniesMods by Binnie
- Botania by Vazkii
- Carpenters Blocks by Mineshopper
- Chicken Chunks by Chicken Bones
- Chisel 2 by TheCricket26
- CodeChickenCore by Chicken Bones
- CoFH Core by Team CoFH
- CoFHLib by Team CoFH
- ComputerCraft by dan200
- Custom Main Menu by lumien
- Ender IO by CrazyPants, tterrag
- Ender Storage by Chicken Bones
- Ex Astris by LoveHoly
- Ex Nihilo by Erasmus Crowley
- Extra Utilities by RWTema
- Forestry by SirSengir
- Gendustry by BDew
- Hardcore Questing Mode by Vswe, Newcastlegeek
- HoloInventory by dries007
- Inventory Tweaks by Kobata
- Iron Chests by cpw
- Jabba by ProfMobius
- Lockdown-Universal by Adubbz
- Magic Bees by Arkandos, MysteriousAges
- Mantle by mDiyo
- Minefactory Reloaded by Team CoFH, skyboy026
- MineTweaker3 by StanH
- ModTweaker by joshie
- NEI Addons by BDew
- NEI Integration by Tonius
- NotEnoughItems by Tonius
- OpenBlocks by mikeemoo, boq
- OpenModsLib by mikeemoo, boq
- Pam's HarvestCraft by MatrexsVigil
- RailCraft by CovertJaguar
- ResourceLoader by lumien
- Simply JetPacks by Tonius
- Solar Flux by Nauktis
- StorageDrawers by jaquadro
- Thaumcraft by Azanor
- Thaumcraft NEI Plugin by DjGiannuzz
- Thaumic Energisitics by Nividica
- Thermal Dynamics by Team CoFH
- Thermal Expansion by Team CoFH
- Thermal Foundation by Team CoFH
- Tinkers Construct by mDiyo, boni
- WAILA by ProfMobius
- WAILA Plugins by tterrag
- ZZZZZ Customs Configs by ganymedes01
Instant Setup Locations - USA · Canada · UK · France · Australia · Singapore
Bee Happy Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 1.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 2.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running in lag or out of memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!